Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Posts 1,941 to 1,960 of 2,521

sonicrings

JaxonH wrote:

I'd like some extra digital copies of my games so I don't have to take carts with me everywhere.

More like "so I can sell my carts and still play the games"
I kid, I kid!

Want me to backup your Game Boy and Gameboy Color game save files? You do if you don't want to lose your childhood memories when your save battery dies! Continue your games on emulators forever with my unique backup services! Send me a PM!

sonicrings

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

sonicrings wrote:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

TRADING:

HAVE: Mario & DK Mini's On The Move - 3DSware Download Code off Club Nintendo.

WANT: Dillon's Rolling Western Last Ranger - 3DSware Download Code.

Download codes off Club Nintendo expire June 30th.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Ok. Since no one want Mario & DK Mini's on the move 3dsware I'll just put it on my old 3ds xl... Not letting the download code go to waste.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

I want it! I just don't have anything to trade for it. :S

@SonicRings,

1. Why didn't you say something?! Could have worked something out...

2. It's too late... It's already on my pikachu 3ds xl now. I put it on early this morning after I made that post.

You really should have spoke up earlier. Once again I have 2 copies of the same game...

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

1. I don't know how you would work something out when I have nothing to offer
2. You never offered to give it for free

Idk what the rush was. You said yourself that the codes expire June 30th.

Edited on by sonicrings

Want me to backup your Game Boy and Gameboy Color game save files? You do if you don't want to lose your childhood memories when your save battery dies! Continue your games on emulators forever with my unique backup services! Send me a PM!

sonicrings

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

@SonicRings,

Yes. No rush but like I said before I have very little patience. Just didn't feel like waiting 2 month's.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Loool yeah better than forgetting all about it 2 months from now at least XD

nitrolink

Anyone up for trading amiibos? I have a Marth amiibo and am looking for an Ike amiibo. I threw away the box, so I just have the Marth figure to give away. Thanks guys.

nitrolink

tripunktoj

pzadvance wrote:

Hey, everyone! So I achieved Elite/Platinum status with Club Nintendo which gives me my pick of the litter from the games on this page: https://club.nintendo.com/elite-status-gifts.do?eid=email_844...
Only problem is, I have basically all of the games I want of the ones offered. So I figured I'd see if anyone had some eShop Gift cards or unused download codes for games that AREN'T on this list that they might want to swap for the download code of their choice from this list--Wii U or 3DS!
I'd be totally willing to accept a smaller amount of eShop credit than the requested game is worth to make it a valuable trade for you. Make me an offer!
These gifts have to be redeemed by April 30th--so let me know if anyone's interested!

@pzadvance I have one Super Mario RPG (Wii VC), one Mario Lost Levels (Wii VC) and 2 Flipnote 3D codes (if you missed it for some reason). I can trade any of them for a Mario & Luigi code (gold reward) Quote, reply here or mail to: tripunktoj (at) hot mail

Edited on by tripunktoj

tripunktoj

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8667-6861 | My Nintendo: tripunktoj | Nintendo Network ID: tripunktoj

JaxonH

sonicrings wrote:

JaxonH wrote:

I'd like some extra digital copies of my games so I don't have to take carts with me everywhere.

I kid, I kid!

No way, I'm a collector so I never sell anything. But that's the problem- I only ever by physical copies but I'm such a huge fan of games like Monster Hunter and Zelda and DKC, I really want digital copies so I can play multiple games on the go without carrying carts with me. I really don't care about digital on Wii U- just the handheld.

I'm looking specifically for Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate so I can have my cart of MH4U in with a digital copy of MH3U, and be able to play both games on the go without the need for a case or anything else.

The game is so hard to find digitally though. Nobody sells it not even on eBay. And the last time the eShop had a sale for the game was a year and a half ago. I really don't want to pay full price for a game I already own on both Wii U and 3DS.

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

sonicrings

JaxonH wrote:

sonicrings wrote:

JaxonH wrote:

I kid, I kid!

No way, I'm a collector so I never sell anything. But that's the problem- I only ever by physical copies but I'm such a huge fan of games like Monster Hunter and Zelda and DKC, I really want digital copies so I can play multiple games on the go without carrying carts with me. I really don't care about digital on Wii U- just the handheld.

I'm looking specifically for Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate so I can have my cart of MH4U in with a digital copy of MH3U, and be able to play both games on the go without the need for a case or anything else.

The game is so hard to find digitally though. Nobody sells it not even on eBay. And the last time that you shop had a sale for the game was a year and a half ago. I really don't want to pay full price for a game I already own on both Wii U and 3DS.

Just get a flashcard and copy your games onto it. Stop paying for the same game twice.

Klimbatize

Anyone interested in a Wii download code for F-Zero X (N64)? I'd take anything I'm remotely interested in for it. Download codes for other games, themes, whatever.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

starwing

I have an eBay page has some Game Boy Advance games if anyone is interested.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/eric_cheu?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

JaxonH

sonicrings wrote:

JaxonH wrote:

sonicrings wrote:

JaxonH wrote:

I kid, I kid!

The game is so hard to find digitally though. Nobody sells it not even on eBay. And the last time that you shop had a sale for the game was a year and a half ago. I really don't want to pay full price for a game I already own on both Wii U and 3DS.

Just get a flashcard and copy your games onto it. Stop paying for the same game twice.

I have a flashcart, but that's not the point. I want these games to be on the 3DS I take with me all the time, and that system stays up to date. Which means I don't use flashcards with this system. I have no problem paying twice. In fact I have 5 copies of Majoras Mask just in physical, 4 copies of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, 3 copies of Xenoblade on Wii, 2 copies of Metroid Prime Trilogy, 2 copies of Fire Emblem Path of Radiance and two of Radiant Dawn. Money is not an issue here.

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

teko

Klimbatize wrote:

Anyone interested in a Wii download code for F-Zero X (N64)? I'd take anything I'm remotely interested in for it. Download codes for other games, themes, whatever.

@Klimbatize I could give you codes for mewtwo (both 3DS and wii u) in exchange. I also still have 200 coins left on club nintendo so could give you any game for 200 coins or less from the rewards, although I was thinking about getting Sakura Samurai because I've heard it's pretty good.

switch fc: SW-6081-8793-0424

sonicrings

JaxonH wrote:

sonicrings wrote:

JaxonH wrote:

sonicrings wrote:

JaxonH wrote:

I kid, I kid!

I have a flashcart, but that's not the point. I want these games to be on the 3DS I take with me all the time, and that system stays up to date. Which means I don't use flashcards with this system. I have no problem paying twice. In fact I have 5 copies of Majoras Mask just in physical, 4 copies of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, 3 copies of Xenoblade on Wii, 2 copies of Metroid Prime Trilogy, 2 copies of Fire Emblem Path of Radiance and two of Radiant Dawn. Money is not an issue here.

..You're crazy

Klimbatize

@ted-k I would trade it for a code for Mario vs DK: Minis March Again (200 coins). Email me at [email protected] and I'll send you the code for F Zero. I'll email you the code first, then you can email me back. Thanks!

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

sr388survivor

I have 680 Club Nintendo Coins and am looking for digital copies of other 3DS games (no platinum rewards).

600 Coin games:
Crosswords Plus
Brain Age: Concentration Training
Super Mario 3D Land
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
Wonderful 101
Wii Fit U
Game & Wario

Or any combination of smaller games up to 680 Coins.

sr388survivor

Oto

JaxonH wrote:

Updated List of Games for Trade/Sale- make an offer if you're interested in anything (all games are NA versions and physical games are mint unless stated otherwise)

Zelda Link Between Worlds digital code
Zelda Majora's Mask Prima eGuide digital code
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze digital code
Zelda Majora's Mask Limited Edition (sealed and brand new- small tear on box cutout)
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Limited Edition (sealed and brand new)
Gold Mario Amiibo (x2)
Toad Amiibo
450 Club Nintendo Coins

Digital copy of Majoras Mask, Xenoblade Chronicles, MH3U, or any other 3DS game would be considered for a trade. I'd like some extra digital copies of my games so I don't have to take carts with me everywhere.

@JaxonH so u got the GS MM bundle? I have the same ALBW code, MM Prima guide, & now a 2nd physical copy of Codename Steam & MM! Trying to unload too lol. I have some eshop cards saved up. Would you consider that in exchange for (1) gold Mario or the LE MM?

Oto

JaxonH

@Oto
Sent you a response with an email address, should be in your inbox...

KoiKazma

I know Mewtwo releases later today, so I'm curious if anyone still has an NA 3DS Mewtwo code? I can trade
Pokemon in ORAS
Or Steam Keys for
MirrorMoon EP
or Contraption Maker
Would love it if you could help me out
Email is [email protected]

Edited on by KoiKazma

"Koi Koi!"
I don't play to win, I play to make myself and others laugh and have a good time.

Twitter:

KoiKazma

sonicrings wrote:

KoiKazma wrote:

I'm looking for any codes, the games they're from doesn't matter. If you could hook me up I'd be able to give you a Mewtwo DLC Club Nintendo code when those drop. Contact me at [email protected] I also have Pokemon if you're in to that sort of thing.

This user is a liar. I emailed them, they replied, and I emailed again and they never got back to me knowing that was the last day. Wasted my time and I could have used the code myself.

Oooh you're that guy! Just saw this, sorry haha. I wasn't comfortable giving someone my Skype and I forgot to respond saying so :/ Truly sorry about that

Edited on by KoiKazma

"Koi Koi!"
I don't play to win, I play to make myself and others laugh and have a good time.

Twitter:

Lalivero

Anyone interested in a CN platinum reward?

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

Switch Friend Code: SW-6037-8910-2517

Rintyrocks

Lalivero wrote:

Anyone interested in a CN platinum reward?

I am DEFINITELY interested. I have around 400 coins and a gold reward. Let me know if we can work something out.
@Lalivero

Rintyrocks

3DS Friend Code: 4828-5504-9607 | Nintendo Network ID: mememe1000

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic