Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Forum's Video Games Trading Area

Posts 1,941 to 1,960 of 2,909

SCRAPPER392

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

Yes I do! It expires tomorrow so if you want it please be quick and send me a PM at Backloggery!

I don't have a backloggery. Can you please just send it to my email? [email protected]

Thank you!

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

SCRAPPER392

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

Darn it I didn't see your post in time! I'm really sorry dude.

It's ok. It's only 99¢, anyway.

Qwest

Justlink

Will Trade any club nintendo game for 5 eshop credit
Edit* lol accidentally put eshop instead of club nintendo

Edited on by Justlink

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

SCRAPPER392

Undead_terror wrote:

Anyone want to trade a code for Mario Golf for a Demon King Box code? PM me on Backloggery if you are interested.

Are you asking for Mario Golf, or Demon King Box? EDIT: I'll give you a Mario Golf code for Demon King Box, but I don't have a BL.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

Undead_terror

SCAR392 wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Anyone want to trade a code for Mario Golf for a Demon King Box code? PM me on Backloggery if you are interested.

Are you asking for Mario Golf, or Demon King Box? EDIT: I'll give you a Mario Golf code for Demon King Box, but I don't have a BL.

Ya I want MG for Demon King Box, do you have a Hotmail or gmail?

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SCRAPPER392

Undead_terror wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

I have live, which basically is hotmail. My email is [email protected]

I won't redeem MG until I get the code. I promise I won't screw you over.

EDIT: Let me know.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

Undead_terror

SCAR392 wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

I have live, which basically is hotmail. My email is [email protected]

I won't redeem MG until I get the code. I promise I won't screw you over.

EDIT: Let me know.

Sent ya a email.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Alright so me and @SCAR392 had a successful trade! also me and @SheldonRandoms had a successful trade as well! thanks guys.

Edited on by Undead_terror

ogo79

lol no one wants to do bu$ine$$ with ogo79!

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Santa

Hey I'm looking for a Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the Wii U, I have a few snes carts I'd be willing to trade.

I bring Christmas Joy and Cheer for all the little boys and girls each year.

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Thunderhorse88

willing to trade a code of one of the games available on club nintendo right now. taking a game that isn't offered this month.

Edited on by Thunderhorse88

Thunderhorse88

zeldafoursword

trading any of the club nintendo rewards for a code that club nintendo is giving away for the demo of super smash bros 3ds!!

zeldafoursword

Thunderhorse88

I just got four codes for smash bros. 3 ds demo. make me an offer. Dont worry im not greedy. But im not dumb either. lol

Thunderhorse88

JonSpangler

4 smash codes.
willing to give them first 4 people to contact me.
not asking for anything but if you do have a CN code for some points you dont need ill take it.

[email protected]

JonSpangler

Twitter:

tripunktoj

Im willing to give my last unused code for the Smash Bros Special demo to whoever mails me first 2 unused codes for Pokémon Megastones (One for X and one Y) given away at GameStop to this mail: tripunktoj (at) hotmail.com

Offering American code, asking for American codes

Edited on by tripunktoj

tripunktoj

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8667-6861 | My Nintendo: tripunktoj | Nintendo Network ID: tripunktoj

JonSpangler

1 code given to McFox

1 given to Eli Mall is

1 left

(Sorry said 4 but was three to share)

Edited on by JonSpangler

JonSpangler

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic