Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 88,501 to 88,520 of 96,604

Eel

I might visit Six Flags in San Antonio, Texas this October. Is anyone here familiar with the park enough to give me pointers and recommendations?

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

MarioVillager92

@Sunsy Oh that's awesome. Once I get more into PC games I'll try to use GOG more. In terms of what games I wanna get, I'm planning on preordering Super Mario Bros. Wonder. It's the next Mario platformer and it looks insanely good, why wouldn't I want it? I do want to get Sonic Superstars after I finish SMBW, too.

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of fighting games. A lot of them are too complex for my liking, especially the button combinations you'd have to do to pull off special moves. Plus they get insanely hard, and they don't have as much replay value for me. It's totally ok that you and others like them, I can see why, it's just that they're... not my cup of tea. If that counts, the only one I really like is Smash Bros. Yeah streaming makes it a heck of a lot easier to watch shows, since everyone has their own schedules on doing productive stuff. That's cool. Even though I'm not huge into Pokemon, I actually do have a few of the games on my 3DS. Namely Crystal, Omega Ruby, and Sun. I should play more of those sometime, honestly. I actually want to get Pokemon Legends: Arceus sometime, especially after I'm done with Tears of the Kingdom. I've not played Pokemon Trading Card Game, I might give it a shot on NSO.

Gotcha, it sounds like he said that in a harsh tone. Heaven forbid that anyone like the Smurfs, lol! My aunt loves the Smurfs, she did tell me that it was one of her favorites back in the day. My mom actually had the first Just Dance on the Wii, I've seen her play it for a bit.

Jeez that sucked. Glad that doesn't happen anymore. I've known someone who had the Xbox One and he went through something similar, with him having to be online. Yeah I still remember that, Microsoft really wanted it to be this all-in-one console. Plus it was so expensive when it came out, it was $500 at launch.

I've gotten more used to being on planes, but my first flight did have me nervous. I take it you've not took a plane before? I've not played Strike Commander, the closest I got was the Star Fox series.

Nice, that's awesome. On the Switch at least, I have Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled, and Virtua Racing, plus I still have Asphalt 9 downloaded. Mario Kart is the one that got the most play time for me. I have Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed on both Wii U and Steam. I don't have the Dreamcast ones you've mentioned, since I don't have a Dreamcast to begin with.

It's been so long since I've seen Lady and the Tramp... the animated Disney one, that is. I do remember it being a sweet movie. I still remember some parts from it, as well.

Oh that's cool, that does sound like a nice morning. I love how Peach is playable too, plus Daisy and Toadette are joining the fun.

@Tyranexx Nice, I'd like to visit more theme parks in general as well. Ah that's a shame, if only they'd let you visit Carowinds. I think I know the Florida one you've mentioned... I'd love to go to Disney World one day! I'd love to visit Super Nintendo World as well, but I kinda want there to have more rides and stuff.

Gotcha, that's fine. I've been all ready for a new Mario platformer since completing Odyssey and Bowser's Fury, and I love Mario games anyway, that's why I wanna try to preorder Wonder. I actually like Picross quite a bit, and I've played a good chunk of the puzzles on Mario's Super Picross as well. Plus one of the last games I got from the 3DS eShop was Picross 3D: Round 2. Been enjoying that one, as well.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

blindsquirrel

BobTheBunkerGuy wrote:

@Snatcher True
Also you're welcome!

@blindsquarel This in regards to stuff like story games and stuff like that, so we could be seeing delays again (not that we haven't already lol)

OwlHighway1Revisited wrote:

@BobTheBunkerGuy just a reminder that RedLetterMedia is canon in the Rick & Morty universe.

?

We probably will, but for us Nintendo fans it’s not a huge deal. Seems like it’s only going to affect PlayStation and Xbox.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

DiamondCore

blindsquarel wrote:

DiamondCore wrote:

Gotta love saving nearly 100 photos and videos off an old device and finding stuff like this on it
(play button won’t work, it’s part of the img)
Untitled

I remember doing this so I could watch it while away from home 😭

You found pure gold. Could be worth millions someday.

Yes! It is the purest form of gold one can imagine!

Pretty much inactive
-=-=-=-
Development (B)log: https://diamondcore.itch.io/monochromia-dcs
Reviews: https://letterboxd.com/diamondcore/
Currently Playing: Suprisingly, nothing.

DiamondCore

Utterly Random Question #1: Have any of you watched the ace attorney anime series?

I’m just curious to know, I recently decided to watch it and found that it’s not really that bad! (animation is a bit stiff though), but when I tried to look for other peoples’ thoughts on the show I found out barely anyone talks about it, so I’d like to hear from you all! If you’ve seen it, what do you think of the show?

Pretty much inactive
-=-=-=-

TeaCatherine

@DiamondCore Nah, but it's on my to watch list, I hear it made a widely hated case tolerable.
@EaglyBird Okay, I guess a better question would be why?

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Anti-Matter

OMG...!!!
EUROBEAT ODYSSEY song on DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION A3...!!! 😃😃😃

I knew EUROBEAT ODYSSEY from YouTube.
He has tons of Eurobeat songs on his YouTube channel.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

Zuljaras wrote:

@Snatcher I found your game!

Now I assure you I am more than worth 9 dollars! Now that 500$ price tag is something I can get behind! Personally my name is worth even more, but I’m not picky.

blindsquarel wrote:

Snatcher wrote:

@blindsquarel then let’s hope this hop too it, because EA is hungry, and sadly the only food I have in the kitchen is humble berry pie!
Also anything that has to do with Madden is something I just won’t understand, just, how do people play it? And I have played some scummy mess, if I play madden and ever say to any of your I enjoy it, your safe to assume I have lost it.

Some people just play the older titles. Others just deal with the crappy quality since there are no other options.

Oooooooooooh! This makes so much more sense, like I didn’t even think about that, but now that you’re saying it, yeah that makes a lot of sense!

EllaTheQueen6 wrote:

@Snatcher Yeah, it is nice we got higher scores than we expected
Now I have evidence against my mom when she says I'm really beautiful

Now all we need is an ai lie detector! Mix that with the scores, and then you could finally figure out what the world really thinks of (us) you!

I’m so gonna ask owl the A.I’s beauty rating, as I’m pretty sure there a robot so it makes sense to ask them.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 3 reload.

Snatcher

EllaTheQueen6 wrote:

I saw a manga panel that I thought was cute, and I thought "What if this was colored" and so I colored it. It's not 100% finished and I might add shading to it. I also don't know if the shirt is purple, or if the glasses are pink, it's just what I chose from my preferences. Anyway, here's the current state of what I'm been doing fo rht epast 3 hours
Untitled

Wow this is colored vary well! Could you do this for others?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 3 reload.

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
Oh, btw...
I keep seeing you typed vary that should be very.
Vary have different meaning with Very.
Vary = Change from one condition to another (Verb)
Very = In a high degree (Adverb)

I'm vary happy ❌
I'm very happy ✅

Anti-Matter

Zuljaras

@Link-Hero Supply and Demand. It is that simple

Collecting is a really expensive hobby.

The best part is that it is not the only way to play the games. As you said anyone can just emulate it

That reminds me of just how much I want a Steam Deck

card-crunch78

Hey guys, check out what I got in my ring collection...on Switch:

Untitled
Untitled

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

blindsquirrel

I think I messed up. I got Ocarina of Tome running on Citra and I don’t think I can go back to the 3 inch DS screen.

blindsquirrel

EaglyBird wrote:

It’s emiling time
Untitled

(I think he may be my favorite character of all time)

He looks like those puppets the skull kid uses in Twilight Princess.

DiamondCore

@TeaCatherine alright!

@BobTheBunkerGuy No problem! It’s rather obscure

Pretty much inactive
-=-=-=-

EllaTheQueen6

@Snatcher Yeah, I could do it for others probably. Why, is there one you want done?

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

EllaTheQueen6

Eel wrote:

I might visit Six Flags in San Antonio, Texas this October. Is anyone here familiar with the park enough to give me pointers and recommendations?

My recommendation is don't step a foot into the US

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic