Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 88,481 to 88,500 of 96,538

Snatcher

@blindsquarel then let’s hope this hop too it, because EA is hungry, and sadly the only food I have in the kitchen is humble berry pie!

Also anything that has to do with Madden is something I just won’t understand, just, how do people play it? And I have played some scummy mess, if I play madden and ever say to any of your I enjoy it, your safe to assume I have lost it.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

EllaTheQueen6

blindsquarel wrote:

@Snatcher
Yeah, they deserve it too. Probably will hurt EA though. I just couldn’t pass up an opportunity to make fun of Madden.

I read EA as Ella and thought "Wait why ar epoeple hurting me"

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Snatcher

We would never hurt you of our own choice @EllaTheQueen6 so you can indeed relax.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

EllaTheQueen6

@Snatcher Great. On a side note, an AI called me a dude by looking at my face

Twice

Snatcher

@EllaTheQueen6 Im sure the A.I was just being a stupid jerk! Which site was it? Which ai were you talking too? Because I kinda interested since you seem to be having fun with it!

Edited on by Snatcher

EllaTheQueen6

@Snatcher It was some cool Ai called "How normal am I" you can google it it's pretty dang interesting. It basically recognized my face as a dude lol
I was expecting the low beauty score, but to call me a dude? Man that's really insulting. Oh well, I know it's not true, you CAN tell I'm a girl from looking at my face and I'm 100% sure of that.

EllaTheQueen6

@OwlHighway1Revisited You haven't seen what I look like

Snatcher

@EllaTheQueen6 while I didn’t do the whole thing it was interesting! The life thing was pretty creepy honestly but my camera was aimed terrible so I’m gonna have to do it again.

But judging by like you said the A.I got it wrong, it needs work.

I won’t ask for your score but I got a 6.4 I think, I mean…..dang.

EllaTheQueen6

@Snatcher I got 6.4-6.7 which I honestly expected lower, as I'm certainly not beautiful

Snatcher

@EllaTheQueen6 Unexpected a 2 personally lol! So I guess we both got higher than we expected lol.

But neat site! Thanks for the awesome find! You gotta share it with everyone else here! I wonder how they would react.

blindsquirrel

Snatcher wrote:

@blindsquarel then let’s hope this hop too it, because EA is hungry, and sadly the only food I have in the kitchen is humble berry pie!
Also anything that has to do with Madden is something I just won’t understand, just, how do people play it? And I have played some scummy mess, if I play madden and ever say to any of your I enjoy it, your safe to assume I have lost it.

Some people just play the older titles. Others just deal with the crappy quality since there are no other options.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

EllaTheQueen6

@Snatcher Yeah, it is nice we got higher scores than we expected
Now I have evidence against my mom when she says I'm really beautiful

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
Then: EA Games, Challenge Everything
Now: EA Games, Ruin Everything

And not to mention the rumour about micro transaction from upcoming AAA EA game, The Sims 5.

Anti-Matter

Tyranexx

@MarioLover92 Certainly! Missouri is actually home to three theme parks, the other two being Worlds of Fun near Kansas City (haven't been here) and Six Flags St. Louis near...well, St. Louis. Plenty of other attractions too. I'd like to hit some theme parks closer to the East Coast before long. I've actually seen Carowinds from the air; I went to Charlotte, NC for a work-related conference and would've loved to visit, but my visit was short. There wasn't any time. Outside of a very famous theme park conglomerate in Florida, of course. XD

I'm still unsure if I want Super Mario Bros. Wonder day one or not....We'll see how my backlog and schedule look around then. I still need to finish TotK and would kind of like to get to XC3 Future Redeemed very soon too. I'm back on TotK again, and I'm also playing Ys: Memories of Celceta via Steam and am probably 1/3 of the way through. I also finally caved and downloaded the SNES NSO app and have been messing around with that a little. I've strangely settled on Mario's Super Picross and have been doing a couple puzzles here and there.

@Sunsy First, I apologize a little for my last post. That was typed on a treadmill, so my proofreading wasn't the best. Apparently a couple of autocorrect mistakes got through. My dad got an injection, not an infection. I wish my dad would take care of himself better, but....Well, there are less hygienic people out there, but he isn't exactly the best example of it. XD

In hindsight, I wish I'd taken a photo of the figure so I could research who it was as I'm not very familiar with the Trolls franchise. I don't think it was Poppy though. Unfortunately that machine was repaired and has already moved back to its location.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Anti-Matter

OMG...!!! 🤯😃
My favorite former Konami artist Junko Karashima who have ever collaborated with Naoki Maeda in BEMANI Rhythm games with their band name TЁЯRA now is making her new music with her voice for MEGAMAN X DIVE OFFLINE !!!

The music is so GOOOOD...!!! 😄
It's very DDR music !!!
Untitled

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

DiamondCore

Gotta love saving nearly 100 photos and videos off an old device and finding stuff like this on it
(play button won’t work, it’s part of the img)
Untitled

I remember doing this so I could watch it while away from home 😭

Edited on by DiamondCore

Pretty much inactive
-=-=-=-
Development (B)log: https://diamondcore.itch.io/monochromia-dcs
Reviews: https://letterboxd.com/diamondcore/
Currently Playing: Suprisingly, nothing.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic