Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 88,461 to 88,480 of 96,305

Anti-Matter

@Sunsy
I have question about Sonic Superstars.
I saw from the screenshots and gameplay trailer, there was No multiple lives displayed, so I assumed it will be Sonic game without Game Over screen like Sonic Forces which is easier to play for newbie players like me since I still get panic attack to dash in very high speed and have no idea which direction to dash with quick reaction. Have you tried the demo ?

Whenever I saw Sonic games, it left me uneasy feeling to play as the games look cute but the gameplay can put me in PTSD for dashing in high speed with quick reaction.

Anti-Matter

blindsquirrel

Anti-Matter wrote:

@Sunsy
I have question about Sonic Superstars.
I saw from the screenshots and gameplay trailer, there was No multiple lives displayed, so I assumed it will be Sonic game without Game Over screen like Sonic Forces which is easier to play for newbie players like me since I still get panic attack to dash in very high speed and have no idea which direction to dash with quick reaction. Have you tried the demo ?

Whenever I saw Sonic games, it left me uneasy feeling to play as the games look cute but the gameplay can put me in PTSD for dashing in high speed with quick reaction.

This shouldn’t have the same high speed dashing that the boost formula has. It’s supposed to be a callback to the original games (think New Super Mario Bros but for sonic.) so it will be a 2D platformer. If your okay with the original sonic games than superstars should be fine for you.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Princess_Lilly

Just wanted to say that I might, or might not, take a break from here as I do not feel as ... as I would have liked to, and I do not know whether the problem lies with me not being fun enough or with me generally not having social skills to notice if I annoyed someone here. Or if I'm imagining things since I often feel unwelcome whenever someone says hurtful things. Could also be the blue moon.

Princess_Lilly

EllaTheQueen6

@Princess_Lilly I mean, I like you. You should stay. You sometimes say some controversial things, sure, but everyone does. You're a nice person don't leave you're the person who I rant about Seef to

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Anti-Matter

@blindsquarel
Oh, so it will be more like traditional 2D platformer which I can walk around instead of dashing all the times?
Also...
Untitled

I didn't see any multiple lives displayed so it assumed the game will not having Game Over screen for keep dying / falling into bottomless pit before the finish line?
If there is No Game Over screen, it might be pretty relief as I can play Sonic games with slower speed without get frustrated and give up for keep dying and seeing Game Over screen that made me think Sonic games are nearly unplayable for me.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@Princess_Lilly
The Blue Moon was last 30 August 2023.
I saw a little bit bigger size of Full Moon and the moon was very bright.
But the Full Moon looked pretty deep yellow color yesterday on 31 August 2023.

Anti-Matter

EllaTheQueen6

@EaglyBird Malcom 2 lookin' fire

Snatcher

EllaTheQueen6 wrote:

@EaglyBird I don't even watch the new generation of Hololive EN besides for FuwaMoco but that meme is still great
@Snatcher Seef is gonna get a girlfriend before you ever do. You don't know how bad of an insult that is, but you get the point. Also, yeah VShojo is having some problems.

Yeah……I got it ): But with time! Even I, will find happiness! Ok I just wanted make sure I got the right people, l don’t really know the specifics, but it sucks, I like them.

@EaglyBird Even my low attention span self can’t help but read them!

Thanks for being understanding! I knew the romance expert would come through for me! Your advice, I shall live by it, and like an advice thief, I’m never letting go.

You….have transcended math?! How…how is that possible! Math is all knowing, math is all being, math is what’s around us all! Eagaly……to surpass math, is to surpass the numbers, and to surpass the numbers, to to transcend humanity, so it’s just like you said, you’re a god in human clothing! Eagaly…….you who have been freed from maths grasp….I will be your ally, wherever you need it most. It’s the least I can do with my math shackled existence.

I gotta say, I haven’t watched enough of the one piece show as I have only seen one episode, and there are a few changes here and there I didn’t like, but man, I expected to hate……….but…….me…the one who has done nothing but hate on it since announcement…..like it, which is something I can’t believe I’m saying, they actually put care, there’s actual love in this show, I mean they even play blinks brew in the background as a reference, which told me every thing I needed to know about the people who made it.

And the actors, they feel like them, I don’t think the could’ve casted better people, luffy is perfect. Is this what an anime adaptation can be, if they just got the creator to work on it too? Because he and his team helped, and he even picked the cast! And they practical effects! And it makes it feel, alive, Like the snail phones are puppets with animatronic eye stalks! They look so odd but it’s one piece! And that’s the point. Sorry, sorry, I will move on!

And I feel this way just about there first episode, so it could change, but I feel like it does what live action adaptation like this should do, just be along side one piece, it’s not meant to replace, it’s not meant to be better, it’s just meant to maybe draw In more people into one piece who might not like anime, or just wanting to see a live action one piece, I can’t wait to watch more later it’s crazy.

It should be illegal to feel this way ): and I say all this as a one piece fan! (As my pfp gives away)

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

EllaTheQueen6

@Snatcher I'm sure you'll get a wife eventually
Probably

Maybe

Snatcher

@Princess_Lilly I think I speak for all of us here when I say we like you! How can we not? If you feel like you need a break you should take one it does wonders. We will be here whenever you come back!

Also if you don’t mind me asking, what makes you think you annoyed somebody?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

@EllaTheQueen6 Your confidence is re assuring 🥲.

blindsquirrel

@Anti-Matter
It will still be faster than your traditional 2D platformer because, well, that’s just how sonic games are. But it is slower than the boost formula is.

As far as lives go, I honestly have no clue.

@Princess_Lilly
No problem with taking a break. It’s definitely easy to get burnt out on the forums, so they’re definitely needed occasionally. We will still be here when you get back.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

EllaTheQueen6

@EaglyBird False. In Malcom, the dads name isn't even Walter, it's Hal. And he also doesn't have lung cancer.

EllaTheQueen6

@EaglyBird Dude. You can dream all you want, Malcom is not an alternate timeline.

Snatcher

I need a my adventure with Superman season two right now!

Snatcher

@EaglyBird Man, I hate it when your right, sigh I really love this show seriously, I didn’t think I would like it so much.

Snatcher

@BobTheBunkerGuy Other then insomniac, I really couldn’t give a darn about the others tbh lol.

But uh, and this is kinda embarrassing to ask but, I really don’t feel like reading it in its entirety, so could someone please give me the run down on the article? Please?

Edited on by Snatcher

Snatcher

@BobTheBunkerGuy Oh boy will it lol. But company’s are so freaking stubborn that I’m not sure what it will do.

Thank you! Because for some reason I thought it was the people there going on strike lol.

Edited on by Snatcher

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic