Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 88,381 to 88,400 of 96,537

EllaTheQueen6

Snatcher wrote:

@EllaTheQueen6 ): I’ll show you! I will get a wife! And she won’t be imaginary!

Ya gotta leave the house first

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

card-crunch78

TIL that Super Mario 3D Land originally had a cockroach-like enemy that could only be defeated by closing the 3DS, "squashing" it. While no such enemy was ever included, several DS games actually required closing the system to progress (such as "The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass").

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

MarioVillager92

@HenryKibble All right. It seems to be kind of a demanding game... one of the minimum requirements is having an Intel i7 processor according to its Steam page. You might want to refer to its requirements while you browse for PCs.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

card-crunch78

Wish I had the autism that made me a genius at math...not the autism that made me a genius at pop culture.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter oh I was just talking about the site. Everyone and their mother gots a silly definition and we have zero results!

@EllaTheQueen6 Wait that’s required?………………….uh, I gotta take a rain check!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

card-crunch78

By the way, today's my last day of talking on the forums, so beginning tomorrow I'll only come here to post my new drawings in the art thread.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Anti-Matter

@Princess_Lilly
In 90's anime version, the Witches 5 girls became backstabber each other and I thought Tellu, Viluy and Cyprine-Ptilol got very short screen time in 90's anime version.
I wonder about their Daimon looking if they got more episodes.
I prefer the 90's anime version as it has the sense humour than the flat Sailor Moon Crystal.
The reboot version was basically cold blooded manga version which the Trio Amazons dudes got perished by Sailor Moon but they got revived by Pegasus in 90's anime version, something about humanity scene that will never replicate the same way from manga version.

Anti-Matter

EllaTheQueen6

@HenryKibble My brother's autistic. He didn't get math, either. He got the autism that makes you able to rant about planes for hours.
@Snatcher Yes, it's required. Most of us girls actually go outside, I'm just built different. So since most of them are outside, you need to go outside. Go get your grass touching glove and get to work.

card-crunch78

@EaglyBird I'm not leaving, I'm just not going to post opinions anymore because I get into fights easily this way, also I'm trying to reduce my computer use because my apartment is getting trashy and I need to become more productive and clean so I'll be ready to start dating in a couple of years.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Anti-Matter

BobTheBunkerGuy wrote:

@EaglyBird Math is indeed stupid

Ahem...
I'm teaching Math for Math Extracurricular in primary school and calling Math stupid is very very ignorant.
You need a lot of practice, consistency and determination to grasp the Math lesson.

Anti-Matter

EllaTheQueen6

@EaglyBird Wait you're autistic? Actually, I'm not surprised
VShojo is not a Hololive rival at all. VShojo and Hololive are good buddies. Just VShojo will allow a lot of people in, which is why Coco and Rushia ran to VShojo. They didn't wanna stop VTubing, and they couldn't make it if they went indie

card-crunch78

@EaglyBird Wait...you can block people? I can't do that on any of the forums I frequent.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

EllaTheQueen6

@EaglyBird Oh, I must've never seen it. I'm probably autistic too, actually
Guys I think I know why everyone on the forums get along so well now

Also, why'd you ignore Bob?

EllaTheQueen6

@EaglyBird Oh you were just demonstrating. At least I didn't see my name in there

Kermit1doesmath

EllaTheQueen6 wrote:

@EaglyBird Oh, I must've never seen it. I'm probably autistic too, actually
Guys I think I know why everyone on the forums get along so well now

and I'm just now learning this

dysgraphia awareness human

EllaTheQueen6

@EaglyBird I think I am because literally bothmy brother and mom think I am, and I do kinda act autistic.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic