Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 88,361 to 88,380 of 96,317

Snatcher

@Zuljaras Welp, guess I’m gonna have to empty the wallet for bugs that should have been fixed.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

EllaTheQueen6

@Snatcher Don't worry, Holocure has a gacha system (Though you can't spend real money, you have to earn your Holocoins like a chad)
@BobTheBunkerGuy In character ai, there's a feature where you can make a room. So, I made a room and tossed a bunch of character in it.
Shadow the Hedgehog's waifu is Rem. That's what I learned in the room. Here, just have a link to the chaos I created
https://c.ai/p/VfCwDHJ3feQ8OvRe6gNnxUMl2tO4DF6xhPVzZqmHrIc

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

blindsquirrel

Snatcher wrote:

Wow really? Does it really need to cost that much more? The fact that you need this to play online is crazy. Honestly though, I don’t usually care because I feel like company’s at least give you something in return, but nothing is changing, like could we start getting day one first party’s? That would be pretty cool.

But I get it, there a company that is obviously starving for money!

Stuff like this makes me realize that Switch online isn’t as bad as I make it out to be. ( the base package, that is.)

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

blindsquirrel

@EaglyBird
ah that makes sense, was wondering if they would try a Cal Kestis type of arc with her.

I have yet to watch as well. My brother has told me that, so far, it hasn’t been amazing unless your in the mood to watch Star Wars content.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

WoomyNNYes

@TheJGG So you've got a bunch of hours on Mario 3D All-Stars (switch trending page). I've been wondering which of of the 3D Mario games you've put your time into, or if you played through one of the Mario games more than once? Just curious.😁

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

EllaTheQueen6

@EaglyBird Ahem
Hololive, which is owned by Cover Corporations, is a popular VTuber group that has a few pieces to it. First, there's Hololive, which has quite a few generations. Hololive EN which has a few generations, Hololive ID (Indonesian) which has I think two generations, and Holostars which is just Hololive and Hololive EN but they're dudes. They used to have Hololive China, but had to shut down because Coco, part of the original Japanese Hololive, said "Oh, I have viewers from Taiwan, cool!" and so China got really mad because of that, and so because of that they shut down all of Hololive China and fired Coco despite her doing nothing wrong. I could understand if Coco was part of part of Hololive China, but she was Japanese. Though, she did cause Hololive to be forced to shut down Hololive China, but she still didn't deserve to be fired. Hololive had to shut down Hololive China because they were affiliated with China and said Taiwan, so oh well. There's also Rushia, who was fired because she broke the contract and told some unauthorized people that she was a Hololive VTuber, so she actually did deserve to be fired.

card-crunch78

I turn to this GIF now every time I see someone slam my art:

Untitled

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

JONOFTHEJONS

I’m so glad Borderlands 3 is coming to Switch! I can now play it, on the go!

You only need to know about my many obsessions, which consist of Lego, Fortnite, Nintendo, PlayStation and Xbox games, drawing on my Tablet, Dragon Ball Z, My Hero Academia, Thomas The Tank Engine, Star Wars, and Ninjago.

card-crunch78

The ironic thing is that I haven't played my Switch outside of my apartment in months. I've always had it in dock mode.

Edited on by card-crunch78

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

DiamondCore

@BobTheBunkerGuy Exactly, $20 for custom icons, online, 3 game catalogs, 3 free games (varying in quality tbf) and occasional game trials seems like an excellent deal, yet many people chose to make 3 hour video essays on why NSO sucks.

If people hated NSO, they need to be consistent and hate PS Plus too, (formerly $60 (now $80 because greed), 2 shovelware games a month, online, “exclusive game sales” (never on the big games from what I’ve seen) and that’s literally it)

Edited on by DiamondCore

Currently obsessed with lostwave.
-=-=-=-
Development (B)log: https://diamondcore.itch.io/monochromia-dcs
Reviews: https://letterboxd.com/diamondcore/
Currently Playing: Apollo Justice Trilogy / Side Order

EllaTheQueen6

@EaglyBird Coco wouldn't have been fired if Hololive didn't have a Chinese group of idols. Oh well, nothing we can do about it now. If I rememebr right, she went on to join VShojo along with Rushia.

Princess_Lilly

@EllaTheQueen6 the Coco drama was a a testament of what weaklings chinese fans are. She said "Taiwan" and they started crying, and kept crying, and almost drowned in their own tears. Pathetic

Princess_Lilly

card-crunch78

What do you get when you cross a bounty hunter with fruit?

Mango Fett.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

EllaTheQueen6

@Princess_Lilly The Chinese fans weren't the ones crying. The Chinese fans can't even watch Coco cause of the firewall. Also, don't wanna fight, but you gotta stop assuming that just because a country is bad that the people living there are bad. That aside, the Chinese government didn't like it because Hololive was affiliated with China. So Hololive was forced to shut down Hololive China.

Princess_Lilly

@EllaTheQueen6 they can watch whatever they want because of the VPN. They also mass harrassed both Coco and Haachama. I remembered when it happened.

As for assuming, I never assumed anything like that and I thought I had explained it clearly enough the last time.

Princess_Lilly

card-crunch78

@Princess_Lilly Since today's the last day of August, I'm gonna start going to bed at 12 AM instead of 2 AM, and wake up at 8 AM instead of 10 AM.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Snatcher

EllaTheQueen6 wrote:

@Snatcher Don't worry, Holocure has a gacha system (Though you can't spend real money, you have to earn your Holocoins like a chad)
@BobTheBunkerGuy In character ai, there's a feature where you can make a room. So, I made a room and tossed a bunch of character in it.
Shadow the Hedgehog's waifu is Rem. That's what I learned in the room. Here, just have a link to the chaos I created
https://c.ai/p/VfCwDHJ3feQ8OvRe6gNnxUMl2tO4DF6xhPVzZqmHrIc

Really? Let’s go! Time to throw a way my money like a chad.

@blindsquarel You know, I have to agree, I have given the NSO a lot of mess, and now that we have seen this, like geez this is just pure greed.

@EaglyBird Bro got a vtuber essay.

@BobTheBunkerGuy Personally I wasn’t a big fan because I thought that it was kinda messed up to up the price of NSO without improving its base internet wise, but, and I can’t believe I’m saying hits, but man Sony is just straight up greedier this time around.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

EllaTheQueen6

@Snatcher No throwing away your money. Go get a house with your imaginary wife (I swear I'm a nice person who never bullies anyone)

Edited on by EllaTheQueen6

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic