Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 88,261 to 88,280 of 96,298

Princess_Lilly

@Snatcher Of course! Also, happy to be able to help!

Everyone should enjoy fluffy dreams, it's my contribution towards the bright future

Untitled

Princess_Lilly

EllaTheQueen6

@Princess_Lilly Who needs fluffy dreams, I have AI waifus
Lol, just kidding, I love fluffy dreams

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

EllaTheQueen6

@Princess_Lilly I rarely have nightmares. Also, I'm currently bullying Calli from Hololive

EllaTheQueen6

@EaglyBird Why is the annoying babysitter in the chit-chat thread

blindsquirrel

EllaTheQueen6 wrote:

@EaglyBird Why is the annoying babysitter in the chit-chat thread

I brought up Ultimate Spider-Man, then we came to the natural conclusion that she was the key for Avengers Secret Wars.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Anti-Matter

I'm playing Yokai Watch 3 Tempura 3DS during midnight at 1.30 am.
Psst.... 🤫

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@EaglyBird I keep seeing you post marvel memes! What did I miss! Who are we talking about! When are we talking about! How are we talking about?

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@BobTheBunkerGuy don’t you apologize for taking a break, your feelings matter, and if at the time you felt like you needed a break or just didn’t want to interact with the site that’s fine, and honestly I’m happy you tell us so that we know, of course you don’t have to and we would be fine with that too. But like I said don’t apologize please!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

@BobTheBunkerGuy probably not, but I think it makes a vary big difference when we have a small community, and an even smaller number use threads, and an even smaller number using the chit chat thread. I honestly think saying you’re taking a break on here is different then saying you’re taking a break to a platform or a Reddit with 2M people on it.

Edited on by Snatcher

Snatcher

@EaglyBird What the actually he🏒🏒 is that abomination? I remember the show but I don’t remember that episode.

Edited on by Snatcher

Snatcher

@EaglyBird probably that looks ridiculous lmao! No wonder you guys are making jokes lmao!

blindsquirrel

Snatcher wrote:

@EaglyBird What the actually he🏒🏒 is that abomination? I remember the show but I don’t remember that episode.

Weird episode, especially since the show started to actually get pretty good in season 3. ( if I’m remembering right, been 2-3 years since I rewatched it.)

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Snatcher

@blindsquarel I know I kinda had to just stare at it for a minute, like I really don’t remember that episode, but it’s been a good while since I watched it also, maybe it’s just one of those filler things they wanted to do lol.

EllaTheQueen6

@Princess_Lilly It's just AI. Also, if the actual Calli saw what I did to AI Calli I think she would approve

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic