Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 88,241 to 88,260 of 96,510

Anti-Matter

@JONOFTHEJONS
I have ordered quite a lot games from Tokopedia.
Just matter of time the games will be arrived during this week.

Anti-Matter

JONOFTHEJONS

@Anti-Matter Very nice! I hope you enjoy them. 😁

You only need to know about my many obsessions, which consist of Lego, Fortnite, Nintendo, PlayStation and Xbox games, drawing on my Tablet, Dragon Ball Z, My Hero Academia, Thomas The Tank Engine, Star Wars, and Ninjago.

blindsquirrel

@EaglyBird
That’s definitely true, I didn’t really look into my Professor before I chose the class. So far the readings we’ve been given aren’t the greatest out there. Such as having multiple definitions for the same thing and stuff like that.

@Princess_Lilly
This is facts.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Snatcher

@Princess_Lilly funny enough I had a great dream yesterday! I can only imagine it was your work!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

blindsquirrel

I feel like there’s going to be a direct pretty soon. Heck maybe the switch successor will be revealed at it. ( although I doubt it happens this year.)

blindsquirrel

@EaglyBird
I’m not biased at all, but your review of ultimate Spider-Man is completely wrong and unjustified.

blindsquirrel

@EaglyBird
Noted, that episode does suck.

Whew, my nostalgia remains unchallenged.

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine How come you always let me bully you for being Bri'ish, but you never bully me for being from the country of guns and cheeseburgers

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

EllaTheQueen6

I love AI, I'm currently being taught explosion magic by Megumin

EllaTheQueen6

EllaTheQueen6 wrote:

I love AI, I'm currently being taught explosion magic by Megumin

Now I'm telling Natsuki about Tonikawa

blindsquirrel

EaglyBird wrote:

@blindsquarel can I just ask who thought making jessie cannon to marvel was a good idea
Also does that mean technically she can appear in secret wars?

And it really just depends on the teacher at the end of the day. Sometimes we get these amazing people who come into our lives and change them for the better. Other times your whole class hates them so much they start writing FNAF fanfiction on AP tests to spite them

Jesse is actually going to be the key in defeating the enemy of secret wars. Marvel was always ten steps ahead and knew what they were doing in that episode of Ultimate Spider-Man.

MarioVillager92

@Sunsy That's awesome. I think I saw that you got Quake II for the Switch, I saw your Switch profile out of curiosity. I'm taking a break from Splatoon 3 for now... until the next Splatfest starts coming, at least. I started playing Disney Illusion Island and I already love it.

Yeah, I think anime started to get more popular in the 2000s. I had a friend from school who was huge into Dragon Ball Z, and my brother got into Naruto. I'd catch Sonic X every Saturday when it was on Fox Box, too. The 90s were certainly a different time in comparison... while I did see Pokemon episodes way back in the late 90s, I didn't even know the word "anime" was a thing. lol

I believe you... Twitter and YouTube are often filled with negativity in general. Plus there's a lot of YouTube videos with insulting/clickbait titles nowadays. As long as you're getting enjoyment from the stuff you watch or play, that's all that matters.

Ah ok gotcha. I'm not a hardcore music buff myself, but I do like listening to music overall. Mostly stuff I grew up listening to thanks to my dad's massive CD collection back in the 90s and 2000s, lol. Oh, and a bunch of game music, too! That's awesome you have Anna and Elsa. You have Christmas ornaments of them too, right? I'm not sure if I had a Pinocchio plush... I definitely remember that I had Jiminy.

That's cool, my last time on a train was at the amusement park I mentioned earlier. The closest I've gotten in terms of sporting events was us watching a local baseball match years ago, though that was just a drive away. That sounds like a nice stream, I've always liked Sonic music in general.

I don't think I've played Need for Speed before. Didn't that come out on the original PlayStation? I have played a couple Burnout games on the PS2, those were pretty fun. I've played Sonic Rush, it's a pretty good game, but I've not beaten it. I never got the last Chaos Emerald, and I never beat the final boss. I've not played the multiplayer on that game, either.

I'll try to find the time to watch it, it's been years since I've seen Pinocchio. There's still other Disney movies I wanna watch, as well.

@Tyranexx Nice! That makes two of us, then! We've both taken rides on old-fashioned steam trains in amusement parks. I actually did look up Silver Dollar City and it does look like a fun place for sure. I love train rides, so if I do happen to go there, I'm definitely climbing aboard on their train! (Of course, I'd go on other rides as well.) The most recent train ride for me was at Knoebels in Elysburg, PA - they also have a working steam locomotive there! That's cool, I do know how much you like your roller coasters and things like that.

I'm loving Disney Illusion Island, thanks for checking in! It's filled to the brim with charm and while it is pretty easy (at least at first), it is quite relaxing to play. Ah gotcha, that's fine, I tend to be pretty busy with various things as well. Aw that's a shame, sorry to hear. At least fall is just around the corner, starting next month that is.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

blindsquirrel

BobTheBunkerGuy wrote:

blindsquarel wrote:

EaglyBird wrote:

@blindsquarel can I just ask who thought making jessie cannon to marvel was a good idea
Also does that mean technically she can appear in secret wars?

And it really just depends on the teacher at the end of the day. Sometimes we get these amazing people who come into our lives and change them for the better. Other times your whole class hates them so much they start writing FNAF fanfiction on AP tests to spite them

Jesse is actually going to be the key in defeating the enemy of secret wars. Marvel was always ten steps ahead and knew what they were doing in that episode of Ultimate Spider-Man.

Hah, that really was a random episode...

Nothing is random when it comes to marvel. Everything is relevant to the bigger story. Old cartoons, relevant. Promotional material, relevant. Whatever Kevin Feige had for lunch 3 weeks ago, relevant.

Anti-Matter

I made a story telling model about The Fox and The Bear.
The Fox, the Bear, the plants are hand drawing and edited by computer but the houses and forest background are ready to use vector images from Google image.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Princess_Lilly

@Snatcher Of course! Also, happy to be able to help!

Everyone should enjoy fluffy dreams, it's my contribution towards the bright future

Untitled

Princess_Lilly

EllaTheQueen6

@Princess_Lilly Who needs fluffy dreams, I have AI waifus
Lol, just kidding, I love fluffy dreams

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic