Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 88,181 to 88,200 of 96,475

Snatcher

@EaglyBird I haven’t played either, but I personally planned to play tales of arise next for my next rpg fix, and I loved the demo so I would pick that, However most would probably say Witcher.

@Princess_Lilly I love your new pfp btw! It suits you, because it’s fluffy.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@OwlHighway1Revisited Oh owl this is your monthly reminder (from what I remember) that I still have your diito, it’s lonely ):

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

EllaTheQueen6

I just randomly remembered Seef named one of his pokemon after me a few months back
Is this good blackmail material?

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Snatcher

@EllaTheQueen6 Who the heck is seef again? I forgor ):

Edited on by Snatcher

blindsquirrel

EaglyBird wrote:

Eagly poll
Should I play Witcher 3 or tales of arise?

Tingles Rosy Rupeeland.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Snatcher

@OwlHighway1Revisited @EllaTheQueen6 then who is he! I would have probably taken owl seriously lol.

EllaTheQueen6

@Snatcher Seef is my best friend. He's Egyptian, and I talk about him a lot. He's 17, and recently got accepted into college. He likes anime, games, and Mario. He's extremely smart, though I call him an idiot every two seconds. He's been my friend for a bit over a year and a half now.
We're really close, and I talk about him a lot, so we're often mistaken for a couple. Though, Owl KNOWS that we're not dating, he's just being a big meany

Edited on by EllaTheQueen6

Snatcher

@EllaTheQueen6 Aw that sounds so sweet that he named a Pokémon after you! I enjoy doing that sometimes myself so I can see why he would!

Also please forgive me if I forget again, as I may ask you again who he is sometime in the future, because I don’t trust myself to remember.

Edited on by Snatcher

EllaTheQueen6

@Snatcher Yeah, he said it was a grass cat pokemon, and I think he did it cause I like cats and it reminded him of me or something.
If he doesn't still main that one Pokemon, I'm coming to his apartment building and ripping out his mustache.
Nah man, it's fine. I'm just mad at Owl, because he knows we're not a couple.

Snatcher

@EllaTheQueen6 Then make prints of said Pokémon and tell him to eat the photo! Solidifying his loyalty to that Pokémon forever! And a poke shrine just to be sure……….to much?…….yeah to much………sorry…….ignoring what I just said, do you have a favorite Pokémon?

Owl just being a troll again! @OwlHighway1Revisited don’t pick on Ella to much, I almost believed you ya know ):< as apology tell us your favorite Pokémon!

Edited on by Snatcher

EllaTheQueen6

@Snatcher Hmm, well, I've never really played Pokemon myself, but I collected Pokemon cards when I was younger cause I thought they were cute, and I had an obsession with Deerling and Sylveon

Snatcher

I might have played like one match online but that’s about it when it came to the card game, but same reason as you, I love collecting them, and there designs are the best! haven’t gotten any in a while but just looking at them bring me joy!

Deerling? That’s rare to hear! I feel like no one ever mentions that Pokémon, and yes I know there’s a stupid of Pokémon amount but to hear someone have it on there favorites list is pretty rare at least for me, despite is seeming like that kind of Pokémon everyone would love! Everyone always just says a legendary or a mythical lol.

Edited on by Snatcher

EllaTheQueen6

@Snatcher Yeah, Deerling is pretty cute.
I can't believe you would believe Owl though, I may talk about him 24/7, but I do not like Seef.

EllaTheQueen6

@EaglyBird Seef is not my boyfriend. Get that through your mind already. What would even make you think that??

EllaTheQueen6

@EaglyBird I'm not dating Seef. He's almost an adult, for gods sake.

EllaTheQueen6

@EaglyBird Yes, Owl lied to you. Me and Seef are just friends

Snatcher

EaglyBird wrote:

@OwlHighway1Revisited @Snatcher I played both and witcher won hands down not even close. It was david vs Goliath and Goliath won

I was…tricked?

@EllaTheQueen6 I mean….but………in hindsight he’s it seemed pretty obvious that I was getting trolled, but I feel like if I had said that owl was just joking It could have sounded rude to you if true, that and owl still had a few of those trust tokens back from April, which you just lost btw @OwlHighway1Revisited smh.

Untitled

EaglyBird wrote:

@EllaTheQueen6 @Snatcher I resent that owl is literally the most honest person of all time. The only person who may be more honest is me

Edit also the #1 pokemon is pokemon 001 bubusaur

Sound logic.

Kermit1doesmath

where is this troll people keep talking about, all I see is McDonald's.

dysgraphia awareness human

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic