Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 88,101 to 88,120 of 96,526

Snatcher

@EaglyBird I must of missed that episode XD

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Princess_Lilly

@TeaCatherine all figurines? Tell me with a straight face that you hate this figurine and I will admit that you have no fear in your heart

Untitled

Also its late so I will admit it tomorrow

Fluffy dreams!

Princess_Lilly

Snatcher

@EaglyBird I can’t believe I missed that, probably would have saved she hulk for me.

(I think I’m going to have a spoiler tag over the video, people will get the wrong idea if they just see the thumbnail lol)

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

TeaCatherine

@Princess_Lilly I meant mostly the ones of people. That one's actually really nice.
Good night all.

Edited on by TeaCatherine

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Snatcher

@OwlHighway1Revisited I mean……..there seems to be what looks to a kitchen blocking your right eye, so I would imagine your eyes.

(Also why is the she hulk video actually edited so well lmao)

Snatcher

@OwlHighway1Revisited she ruined my boy, I agree with you, she can never be forgiven. Also stop replacing your eyes with random appliances.

Edited on by Snatcher

Tyranexx

@Sunsy No prob! And it was less a will and more a posable figure, but either way I'm sure it was up your alley! Yeah, my dad is basically diabetic. He was a little careful for awhile, but that all fell off after he got an infection to help regulate his levels. He's a heck of a soda drinker too.

@MarioLover92 Oh, I have been to amusement parks with functioning steam trains! They're pretty fun. I think the last one I was on was the train at Silver Dollar City in Branson, MO a few years ago. I normally prefer rollercoasters and most other thrill rides, but it's nice to relax on one now and then too.

I hope you're enjoying Disney Illusion Island! That's probably a game I'd like if I could multitask and clone myself a few times. Some of it is my fault though. I haven't really felt like gaming much lately. Part of it is how busy I am IRL, but I haven't been feeling the best either due to our current heat wave.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Snatcher

OwlHighway1Revisited wrote:

@blindsquarel @Snatcher it's a McDonalds ice cream machine

Is this why your humor is broke?

Snatcher

@blindsquarel Funny minds think alike!

@OwlHighway1Revisited
Untitled

Edited on by Snatcher

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic