Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 88,041 to 88,060 of 96,305

Snatcher

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-get-justice-for-the-pink-sauce

I feel bad for her but I want to know because I think my brain is short circuiting, I thought a company was helping her distribute the product, so what stopped her from getting a stable job? Or a job at all? Honestly to tell you the trut that stuff wasn’t selling at all, it literally doesn’t move off the Walmart shelves.

plus I even took a hit for the team, and tried that pink sauce, it’s actually taste like vomit, everyone was saying it tasted like ranch, and it doesn’t even taste like that, it’s awful.

I hope she gets everything figured out but I find it a little funny that the same person talking about people lying is the same person who was giving people spoiled food on top of lying about the content labels of the sauce. Like I said I feel bad for her but she was pretty much selling spoiled food and could have gotten people sick! She didn’t even know what FDA stood for! Even went on a talk show with another lady, and chief pii acted like she was a villain for taking the thing for testing.

Anyway how’s everyone’s day been!?

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Mikmoomamimocki

sup fellas it's been a while since i was active here

Mikmoomamimocki

Snatcher

@OwlHighway1Revisited I know you probably kid but I legit think that her bottles looked like prime bottles lmao!

Also why the heck do I keep seeing moist with a new hat every other day, not complaining, I love it lol.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

@BobTheBunkerGuy starting a business is difficult I’m sure, but man, at least we aren’t the ones that don’t know what FDA stand for while selling a freaking food product! Like come on! That’s the bare minimum that anyone one could achieve and she still blew it.

However I will take it that you day has been good yes! Mines kinda just started lol.

Snatcher

@BobTheBunkerGuy It’s crazy. She is just broke now? Like I know the company is messing her over and not giving her what she is owed, it’s terrible seriously, but that means she is just broke now?

I don’t even think she payed for advertisement, as the only advertisement at least to my knowledge from the company she signed the contract with, so Was she just not working whatsoever? Like seriously the freaking go fund me is 100k! I really want to know what happened in full detail. Honestly though, I think it sucks and it’s a terrible situation. Not gonna blame the people that think she’s lying though because she has a big history with lying.

I’m sure I will have a great day! Also you have been working that pfp.

Edited on by Snatcher

Snatcher

@BobTheBunkerGuy only six more and you’re free! Its a nice gif. between you and me, I would have loved your sentence!

Snatcher

@BobTheBunkerGuy stay strong bunkerbobguy!

blindsquirrel

@Snatcher
Jeez, it’s terrible she’s in the situation she is, and I do hope she figures things out quickly. But at the same time it sounds like nothing happened that wasn’t her fault. She unfortunately caused the situation to happen.

OwlHighway1Revisited wrote:

@blindsquarel correct, we now must all run and hide.

Easy, no different from normal life.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Okami1

@blindsquarel instead of girls, it's a bottled drink... I'm guessing you're referring to girls since we both don't have much of a life... Unless you are secretly James Bond?

dysgraphia awareness human

Snatcher

@blindsquarel Right? That’s kinda how I feel, i just felt like if I said it I would end up sounding like an insensitive prick, because honestly, a lot of it is her fault, and honestly feel more bad for the kids then I do her at all, which I know sounds vary mean, but they don’t deserve this because she decided to do what she did, that’s why I really hope she figures it out. (Even is she does I don’t think there will be that much money but I’m probably wrong) And people not trusting her and thinking she’s lying, is also all her fault, she brought it on herself.

@blindsquarel instead of girls, it's a bottled drink... I'm guessing you're referring to girls since we both don't have much of a life... Unless you are secretly James Bond?

Lmao!

Sunsy

@Princess_Lilly Yeah, it was the QuakeCon sale when the price dropped. I remember using the QuakeCon sales a few times in the past to get other id classics like Doom II on Steam and Wolfenstein 3D + Spear of Destiny on GOG.

I like id's classics, usually enjoy playing them, I even have a physical copy of Quake 4, though I have that on GOG now too.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Snatcher

@EaglyBird Why did you do that Eagly! Whyyy!

blindsquirrel

Not my intended message, but at the same time your not wrong.

Snatcher

@EaglyBird Your post! What have you done! You have started a quote chain, and sadly have to continue it. And I salute you soldier! Thank you!

As for your unpopular opinion, you might find disagreement on the golden age bit, but for everything else, I feel like is spot on! Have people really said this age of gaming sucks? Sure we have some stinkers but man for every poor game there’s like three fantastic ones! And they’re really big games that expand a franchise more than ever! I don’t know much about balders gate but man that game looks fantastic.

If anything I feel like standards for games is at a rise, especially since they’re like 70 dollar games. In short I agree with your unpopular opinion, and don’t mind my other opinion written here, I’m kinda just spitting opinions without thinking lol. Oh right I had to give a scale, 2. Maybe 4 if your unlucky.

Edited on by Snatcher

blindsquirrel

@Snatcher
I think the majority of people think that games are great nowadays, but the internet seems to think nothing will ever measure up to the “Golden Age”. Otherwise known as whatever games they grew up playing.

Snatcher

@blindsquarel I think I just have a poor understanding of the so called golden age, I hear about it but never get a definition, so if the rule for that is a game you enjoyed playing, or generally enjoyed era of gaming, then honestly I think (for me) it could be the wii, because that and the Xbox is what when and what I was gaming on first….ds too! And there were so many great platformers on those consoles.

You know, this comment really does just kinda say that the golden age is an opinion based age lol. So if I was to be honest with my self, it would be the wii, Xbox, ps2, all the way to now as I think gaming is great right now! Minus a few dozen things lol.

Edited on by Snatcher

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic