Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 88,021 to 88,040 of 96,538

Princess_Lilly

TeaCatherine wrote:

Hey, where would one find gifs?

I just simply google something, like "mudcrab with a top hat" and I add "gif" and the results are in

Untitled

Princess_Lilly

Sunsy

Princess_Lilly wrote:

@Sunsy I completed Quake 2 campaign and started call of the machine, but honestly, it's just boring. If you know what you're doing, the game offers no difficulty, the enemies are very easy to surprise. On top of that, it had the worst last boss I have ever seen in a video game and I do not joke, it was pathetic. Guy couldn't aim at me, no music, just the sounds of out of cover-> super shotgun -> back to cover -> repeat.
Laid Back Camp is my favorite anime of all times and that is a huge praise. I kinda wish I could just detach myself and go solo camping.

I still need to play more of it, I'm currently on my third mission, which seem to be played in any order. Will admit, I did the mission where you have the Quake 1 style boss first.

EllaTheQueen6 wrote:

@Sunsy Yeah, I wish people were more considerate. This time, it wasn't anyones fault, my brother ordered them thinking they had no bones. But there are a lot of time where no one considers him. And then I have to explain that he has autism and can't deal with some textures. Like when I was at my cousins house, we were gonna sing karaoke, but I had to tell them to take us all and the speaker downstairs because Troy's sensitive to sound. Though, we did, so points for them.

That's nice you do that for your brother. At that point, I would ask before ordering. I hope he was able to get something else he could eat.

Tyranexx wrote:

@Sunsy Oof....Yeah. I don't blame that ex-military person at all. Such noises are very hard to deal with. I prefer to salt things after the fact if I have the option too...after tasting it first. Sadly my dad is the opposite, but his sugar problems are worse.
We had a crane/prize machine back in the repair area at work today, and I thought of you. There was a posable Trolls doll as a prize in it.

Yeah, I ended up eating a TV dinner the other night, which is high in sodium. Had a rather busy day out of the house, so I decided to have TV dinners that night. Diabetic I'm guessing, I have someone in my family with that.

Awesome, thanks for thinking of me.

MarioLover92 wrote:

@Sunsy Glad to see you're liking Quake II. Been playing a ton of Splatoon 3 myself... I'm very close to getting my catalog to level 100, which is the highest level. I got a new favorite weapon too (it's the Forge Splattershot Pro), and even had a friend join in for a few rounds last night. There's a new season coming next month, which does have a couple new stages, but I really wanna see more of the Side Order DLC!
Ok gotcha, so it's also like EarthBound Beginnings, too. Where they had the English translation done, but it was never released since the SNES was almost out. Yeah that would be my guess too, and it does make sense. Panel de Pon originally had those cute, adorable fairies, but they changed the cast to the characters from Yoshi's Island instead when it came out in the west as Tetris Attack. Which I liked as a kid, Yoshi has always been one of my favorite characters. There was a Pokemon version of the game called Pokemon Puzzle League, that came out for the N64.

Aw, that's awesome. Sounds like Trolls fans tend to be in good spirits. Love it when folks are positive in general, I tend to be that way, as well.

That's cool. Is your brother a music fan? My dad has always been a huge music guy. I've not been to a concert myself, though. That's awesome. My mall used to have a Disney store, but it's not there anymore, unfortunately. I used to have a Jiminy Cricket plush from there when I was really young. I still have my Belle and Anna plushes from the other Disney store I went to. Yeah, I generally prefer less noisy areas as well. Thanks, so glad I found that pin.

Oh absolutely, I saw one of her videos. The scenic views were nice for sure, thanks again! Similarly, there's an ambiance video on YouTube that takes place in an old-fashioned steam train. Mom and I like having it in the background, and we like to have a train set around our Christmas tree, as well. Trains really are quite relaxing, aren't they?

Yeah same here, I've grown to dislike the term "kiddy" because of that, too. You're free to like whatever you want, after all. I've also played Mario Kart DS a lot back when it was out, and I'd play in download play with a friend of mine from school, too. I enjoyed playing Mario Party DS in download play with my brother, too. Absolutely, and that's awesome. Yeah, Mary Poppins is such a great movie. It's one of Disney's best, honestly. I wonder what I should watch next? I do remember that Pinocchio is one of your favorites.

Quake II has been great, they put a lot into the remaster, and I'm considering getting it for Switch at some point. Mostly got the remaster for free from having Quake II on PC. Sounds like a nice time with Splatoon 3.

Yup, situation like that. That's why it has no box art and just the title screen as its box. It has to be that, it was a different time for games and anime. I notice anime is more popular in recent years, while the 90's was mostly Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, and Pokemon. It makes me wonder if the originals would be sold today with the anime characters, vs. replacing them with more well known characters.

Definitely, I notice other Trolls fans are just happy with their series. I think the only group negative towards it are cartoon community on Twitter and YouTube. From what I get, they mostly hate Trolls because it's a "kids movie," despite most animated movies are targeted to kids to begin with. Just an observation I made.

He use to be a big music guy, more recently, he's not as into it as he once was. Nice, I still have my Anna and Elsa plushies. I still remember the day I got them. I went to the mall, wearing an Anna and Elsa shirt I had, and buying them, and having lunch. I think I might have that plush somewhere, I remember getting a Pinocchio and Jiminy plush from the Disney Store once.

You're welcome, that sounds nice. Last time I rode on a train was when I went to New York to go see WWE Raw live. Another stream I like is this music stream that just plays Sonic chill music.

Agreed. Nice, I think in addition to Mario Kart and Sonic Rush, I also hosted Download Play games of Need for Speed Carbon: Own The City. Download Play was useful, before that, we played single-cart modes of various GBA games at lunch. Yup, the original Pinocchio is one of my favorites, that was my childhood Disney movie.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

TeaCatherine

I leave for an hour(?) and return to find this madness.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

blindsquirrel

TeaCatherine wrote:

I leave for an hour(?) and return to find this madness.

At this point madness has become the expectation.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Princess_Lilly

@Sunsy oh yeah, I'm thinking of buying Quake 1 on switch, I liked it more than Q2. But it was on a discount and now it is not and even though it is a price difference of a cereal box, it bothers me

Princess_Lilly

Anti-Matter

@Princess_Lilly
I have never visit USA but I wish I can visit them someday. (Also practice my English language over there)
I heard we can buy video games over there just by picking the items, bring to cashier table, pay the price then bring your video games purchase at home.
As easy as sound, we never have something like this in Indonesia, especially in my hometown Surabaya as a lot of Indonesian peoples still have mentality to get pirated games from Jailbreak and CFW, to sell original games is really hard but fortunately there are still some peoples want to support original games here. Only three places in my hometown Surabaya which selling original video games but those places also have the gray area (selling pirated games, CFW as well). I can count with my fingers the shops which only display original games without selling the CFW things.
Meanwhile, at Bandung and Jakarta there are a lot of game shops which selling more games variety than my hometown Surabaya as Surabaya peoples have very narrow favorite things, only like something popular and usually never care for something underrated or less popular, but Bandung and Jakarta peoples with more purchasing power, they can buy almost everything and usually they are not picky as Surabaya peoples. They like both popular and underrated stuffs, the reason their shops are favorite places for games collector as they have a lot of rare games for sale.
I oftenly buy the games from Jakarta or Bandung seller via Tokopedia as they have wide variety of games title and a lot of rare games than from my hometown Surabaya.
But sometimes I spotted there were some Surabaya seller have very rare games on sale, usually the garage sale items so I can get them quickly.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@EaglyBird gee really? Thanks Eagly! Don’t worry! It’s for a cause! And remember, take a sip! A sip is enough! We don’t want you passing on because of this experiment.

@TeaCatherine Usually gift sits, but I usually just go in google look up gift whatever gift I’m looking for and then download it.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Princess_Lilly

@Anti-Matter oof, sounds like a real drag. Never thought buying a video game could be more impractical than going to the town to get it yourself. I get it about only the popular things being on display, though. With limited physical space, stores will only show what will sell, and so many hidden gems remain hidden.

And I thought Europe was pretty bad for not having an older NTSC game or two occasionally.

Princess_Lilly

Princess_Lilly

I am a responsible adult, I will sleep when sleepy.

Fluffy Dreams everyone!

Princess_Lilly

Snatcher

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-get-justice-for-the-pink-sauce

I feel bad for her but I want to know because I think my brain is short circuiting, I thought a company was helping her distribute the product, so what stopped her from getting a stable job? Or a job at all? Honestly to tell you the trut that stuff wasn’t selling at all, it literally doesn’t move off the Walmart shelves.

plus I even took a hit for the team, and tried that pink sauce, it’s actually taste like vomit, everyone was saying it tasted like ranch, and it doesn’t even taste like that, it’s awful.

I hope she gets everything figured out but I find it a little funny that the same person talking about people lying is the same person who was giving people spoiled food on top of lying about the content labels of the sauce. Like I said I feel bad for her but she was pretty much selling spoiled food and could have gotten people sick! She didn’t even know what FDA stood for! Even went on a talk show with another lady, and chief pii acted like she was a villain for taking the thing for testing.

Anyway how’s everyone’s day been!?

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Mikmoomamimocki

sup fellas it's been a while since i was active here

Mikmoomamimocki

Snatcher

@OwlHighway1Revisited I know you probably kid but I legit think that her bottles looked like prime bottles lmao!

Also why the heck do I keep seeing moist with a new hat every other day, not complaining, I love it lol.

Snatcher

@BobTheBunkerGuy starting a business is difficult I’m sure, but man, at least we aren’t the ones that don’t know what FDA stand for while selling a freaking food product! Like come on! That’s the bare minimum that anyone one could achieve and she still blew it.

However I will take it that you day has been good yes! Mines kinda just started lol.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic