Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 88,001 to 88,020 of 96,619

Snatcher

@BobTheBunkerGuy thank god, just images an actual hotdog straw, it’s almost as cursed as the chili dog protein shake

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 3 reload.

Snatcher

@blindsquarel Right? I thought that’s what I looked like in top of the hot dog straw, I’d just an icky combo.

@BobTheBunkerGuy It’s worse when you see it, it’s all chunky looking 🤢.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@BobTheBunkerGuy I know….it’s bad.

@blindsquarel The hot dog straw? Or the shake? Because the shake does indeed have an official recipe……..I also vote @EaglyBird I don’t have enough heart.

I’m very much alive!

blindsquirrel

Any advice on how to deal with a difficult brother in law? He’s been living with my family for the last three months and I’m at the point where I can’t be in the same room with him just with how much he irritates me. Our personalities are polar opposites and due to that we kinda clash with a lot of things. What got me to the point I am is him now treating me like I’m his child to boss around. Hopefully things get better between us when he and my sister move out, but at this point I just need some advice on how to not make things any worse.

Edited on by blindsquirrel

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

blindsquirrel

EaglyBird wrote:

@Snatcher @blindsquarel did you both miss my meme from the last page if you give that to me you’ll kill me

Scientific progress requires sacrifices.

MarioVillager92

@Sunsy Glad to see you're liking Quake II. Been playing a ton of Splatoon 3 myself... I'm very close to getting my catalog to level 100, which is the highest level. I got a new favorite weapon too (it's the Forge Splattershot Pro), and even had a friend join in for a few rounds last night. There's a new season coming next month, which does have a couple new stages, but I really wanna see more of the Side Order DLC!

Ok gotcha, so it's also like EarthBound Beginnings, too. Where they had the English translation done, but it was never released since the SNES was almost out. Yeah that would be my guess too, and it does make sense. Panel de Pon originally had those cute, adorable fairies, but they changed the cast to the characters from Yoshi's Island instead when it came out in the west as Tetris Attack. Which I liked as a kid, Yoshi has always been one of my favorite characters. There was a Pokemon version of the game called Pokemon Puzzle League, that came out for the N64.

Aw, that's awesome. Sounds like Trolls fans tend to be in good spirits. Love it when folks are positive in general, I tend to be that way, as well.

That's cool. Is your brother a music fan? My dad has always been a huge music guy. I've not been to a concert myself, though. That's awesome. My mall used to have a Disney store, but it's not there anymore, unfortunately. I used to have a Jiminy Cricket plush from there when I was really young. I still have my Belle and Anna plushes from the other Disney store I went to. Yeah, I generally prefer less noisy areas as well. Thanks, so glad I found that pin.

Oh absolutely, I saw one of her videos. The scenic views were nice for sure, thanks again! Similarly, there's an ambiance video on YouTube that takes place in an old-fashioned steam train. Mom and I like having it in the background, and we like to have a train set around our Christmas tree, as well. Trains really are quite relaxing, aren't they?

Yeah same here, I've grown to dislike the term "kiddy" because of that, too. You're free to like whatever you want, after all. I've also played Mario Kart DS a lot back when it was out, and I'd play in download play with a friend of mine from school, too. I enjoyed playing Mario Party DS in download play with my brother, too. Absolutely, and that's awesome. Yeah, Mary Poppins is such a great movie. It's one of Disney's best, honestly. I wonder what I should watch next? I do remember that Pinocchio is one of your favorites.

@Tyranexx Oh yeah that would be cool for sure. I'm glad I got to ride a trolley, even though it is kind of a novelty these days, lol. I've told Sunsy this before, there's an amusement park we've been to that has a small steam train that everyone can ride. We've been on it, and it was fun. It seems to have been around for many years, too... even its whistle sounded genuine!

Shifting gears just a bit (I've been saying that a lot, haven't I?), I got Disney Illusion Island. I haven't played it yet, but I'd like to soon. I'm very close to wrapping up my Splatoon 3 catalog so I wanna finish that off. I got all the Nintendo consoles for my locker, too.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Snatcher

@blindsquarel genius! Why didn’t I think of that?

@EaglyBird Ah shoot, right…………well then what he heck! Someone needs to be are guinea p—I mean our amazing test buddy that would test it to help our curiosity!

I’m very much alive!

EllaTheQueen6

@Princess_Lilly Nah, my mom don't need to stub her toe, she swears in normal conversation
I knew what every common swear word was by the time I was 4 and what context to use them in.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

TeaCatherine

Hey, where would one find gifs?

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

EllaTheQueen6

TeaCatherine wrote:

I read that as "where would one find girlfriends"

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheQueen6 I'll be honest, somehow I did too just a second ago.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Scooby-Doo

Scots Gaelic is a pretty cool sounding language, as is Welsh. Even if it is helpful that with English, you can speak to most people in the UK, it sucks that a bunch of other languages had to lose out. Norn, from Orkney and maybe Shetland, not sure, related to Norse, and Cumbric, a language from Cumbria and the northwest, have been gone for about 200 years(?) and 900 years respectively, I think, but I really want to learn those languages, but it's impossible.

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.
Currently Playing on Switch: Chaos Head Noah, PARANORMASIGHT, Mega Man Series.

Scooby-Doo

@BobTheBunkerGuy I've got to say, it's always cool to hear about, say, a film or video game being in those languages, or being translated into them. I'd like to write a horror movie set in Orkney, about the nuckelavee using the right language, but I'm not entirely sure the correct one to use and I'd have to learn the language first. And write and film the movie. Even so, the nuckelavee is a really terrifying creature. Wouldn't want to get it wrong, though, and risk insulting Orkney. It sounds cool up there.

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.
Currently Playing on Switch: Chaos Head Noah, PARANORMASIGHT, Mega Man Series.

blindsquirrel

EllaTheQueen6 wrote:

TeaCatherine wrote:

I read that as "where would one find girlfriends"

You don't have to be lonely, at farmers only.com!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic