Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 87,841 to 87,860 of 96,590

EllaTheQueen6

@Princess_Lilly Yeah, I know. I don't believe that kind of stuff, but I still think it's cool we have the same blood type.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Snatcher

@EaglyPurahfan I haven’t really looked into the game, you said it was different? The game I mean, because I know in pikmin you go around while there’s a time limit, and you have till sundown to finish whatever you’re doing right? What changed?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 3 reload.

EllaTheQueen6
Ok wrong link but that's staying there, you guys can have what I meant to send later

Edited on by EllaTheQueen6

Anti-Matter

BobTheBunkerGuy wrote:

Soooooooo anybody else remember when they dropped 1,2 Switch 2 in June during Zelda Season and was big for like a day and then died out completely?
Or was that one big fever dream?

For me Everybody 1-2-Switch is already my GOTY 2023 candidate.
I don't even care with that Zelda ttok.

Anti-Matter

EllaTheQueen6

@Princess_Lilly O- is a decently rare blood type, and it's probably the only thing I like about myself lol.

TeaCatherine

@Princess_Lilly Catchin' up on TV at the moment 'cause I haven't watched any in years.
(You may want to rethink that panel, pretty sure it violates some guidelines.)
@EllaTheQueen6 Is that the really rare one or?

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Princess_Lilly

@EllaTheQueen6 It's still something

@TeaCatherine I know the pain, I haven't touched any anime in a month. What is going on with me even. (I just deleted it, just wanted to share and quickly hide it before the mods catch me)

I started Skyrim again and it's this late already. Sorry for being a bit not responsive lol. Fluffy dreams!

Princess_Lilly

jedgamesguy

Shame Pikmin games are so short, I've had a real blast with this one and it's almost over after seven hours...

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

DanijoEX-the-Pierrot

Welp, I became a "bloody" Pierrot. To go with my match pfp, of course. Got it decorated with IconDecotter. Any of ya'll heard of it? Simply, a site where you can decorate your Twitter icon/avi/pfp, ect.

And they have all kinds of...um...stuff. Yeah, that sums it up...pretty much. Now to lay down, play Alice Fiction/Azur Lane, & sleep.

I sell my famous Chesapeake Tupperware.
I ACCEPT NO DEBIT CARDS!
DO YOU HEAR ME!?!

Twitter:

TeaCatherine

It's kind of weird watching adaptations that are almost completely different to the thing they're based on.

reporterdavid

Mario era has ended eh.... with the right voices.
who would become the new mario, luigi, wario, waluigi, baby mario and baby luigi ...

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

jedgamesguy

Whoever replaces Charles Martinet in the future has some MASSIVE boots to fill, not just for their skills behind the mic but also finding a guy anywhere near as warm, friendly, energetic and inspiring as him out of the booth. Can't even begin to imagine how many children and adults this man has touched over the years, I'm proud to say I was one. Thank you.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine There are a few really rare ones, but if I remember right, only 7% of the population has O-

blindsquirrel

They should make a sequel to Yoshi’s Woolly World. Or at least put it on switch.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheQueen6 Ah, right. Don't suppose you know if AB is super rare or super common?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic