Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 87,601 to 87,620 of 96,526

Snatcher

@JONOFTHEJONS No problem!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Anti-Matter

@JONOFTHEJONS
You have PS5 machine over there. 😗
I wanna play my PS5 games but I don't have PS5 machine yet. 😟

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

Princess_Lilly wrote:

@OwlHighway1Revisited you clicked it, again and again and again, you just don't remember.
@Snatcher it means whatever you want it to mean, you are the playwright of your own reality. Not everything has to make sense, as long as all feels well in the end

Well I have been with you crazy people long enough and I feel just fine! This must be the right path! I hope.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

DiamondCore

Hey, do any of you know how I can remove an atrociously badly stripped screw from this 3DS I’m trying to repair?
My stupid side decided to take over while I was removing this screw with a drill and I made it worse then before

My last resort might just be prying it open forcefully

Pretty much inactive
-=-=-=-
Development (B)log: https://diamondcore.itch.io/monochromia-dcs
Reviews: https://letterboxd.com/diamondcore/
Currently Playing: Suprisingly, nothing.

Tyranexx

@EaglyPurahfan Thanks! IRL is more or less back to my crazy normal as of now. On these correspondences: I really enjoy chatting with you. But I'm gonna have to request we shorten these. My days of writing novel posts need to be whittled down. I have a lot going on IRL in the next while and would like to lessen the time I spend in this thread (and online in general). Now we need Reggie vs. Fiddlebert. And Miyamoto gets to face the winner in his "JK I have two more forms" true final boss glory.

So far TotK's quality has maintained itself throughout....I'm 135+ hours in and am still nowhere close to the end. I mainly didn't want to be glued to my Switch while gone, so I thought it was better to use pick-up-and-play devices. I don't normally play mobile games outside of Pokemon Go, but Layton Brothers: Mystery Room has some quality even if it isn't as good as the main series. The Professor Layton games (well, the main six; haven't played Layton's Mystery Journey yet) are very good if you enjoy puzzle games. They have their own unique art too. Yeah, I prefer the more wholesome adult animated shows overall. Though there's been a handful of funny Family Guy cutaways I've found online, but overall the show isn't really to my taste. The DQB2 demo was a bit grindy at times, but as I progressed things became steadily easier since the villagers could do more things. Shame the demo ends where it did....I'm still willing to buy the full game - digital even - if I can buy it on discount.

I really do need to watch Coco sometime, I've heard amazing things about it. I liked Turning Red and would watch it again, but I'm not desperate to own it. I do agree Encanto did the family trauma thing a little better. I wouldn't mind owning both Puss In Boots movies in time, especially The Last Wish! Humpty Alexander Dumpty was pretty well written; I was pleasantly surprised by him. Some great foreshadowing in the movie too, though I guessed a couple of plot points. I agree that Deadpool 2 has a little more character growth and, overall, is funnier. Cable is pretty awesome, and Reynolds as usual did great in the Deadpool role. Yes, do start with Batman: The Animated Series! It's dark and very noir - not a problem for me - and very well written.

I'll definitely play Forgotten Land since I already own it. I've skipped Kirby's Dream Land Deluxe since I literally bought and played through the Wii original right before the remaster was announced lol. So I can wait awhile. Some Zelda stories are better than others, and I agree the characters can really carry a game at times...same with the setting and lore depending. The Demon Train in Spirit Tracks is indeed underwhelming, but the final boss Malladus possessing Chancellor Cole isn't bad at all. Very Ganon-like in some ways. And a huge step up over the final boss in Phantom Hourglass IMO. ST Zelda is one of the better interpretations of the character IMO. An XCX port would be nice, but the ending perfectly set up a possible sequel that I'd also like.

AoC was near perfect, though I wasn't too fond of the "twist" halfway through since the game was marketed very differently. It's more like a piece of fanfiction or an alternate take. Not a bad thing, I just felt misled. On XC3: Some parts between the prison break and ending could've been more streamlined IMO. I didn't mind Noah and Mio's forced quests since I wanted to do all the Ascension quests anyway, but I can see that annoying some people who don't like the extra fluff (even if that's a huge building block of many XC games). Crys was kinda one-note, out of left field, and underdeveloped IMO. That's essentially what all the game's characters were to Z: pawns. All to keep the endless now going, sick as their version of reality was. Good point on Shania; if she continues as should truly happen in her "normal" (and I wonder how the "free city" characters function in the game since they were technically wildcards in that reality, though I noted the irises were one side or the other; both Ghondor and Monica, for example, had right irises akin to those on the Agnes side), she's possibly okay. The game never really ties up that loose end to my knowledge though. Unless Future Redeemed addresses it (still haven't played this yet....).

I'm still debating about when to buy Super Mario Bros. Wonder. In any case it might be awhile. Due to IRL, I've had to suspend most entertainment spending for a bit. I've had a lot of bills come up, and still recovering from my trip, and now it seems like a lot of people I know wanna get married or are having kids, so...gifts. XD And Haunt Season is coming up. IMO any of the older Mario games are worth experiencing outside of SMB2/The Lost Levels (unless you're a masochist), but if I had to pick one I'd say play Super Mario World. It's still my favorite 2D experience. Baby Mario is indeed cute, but that's where my affections stop for the little guy as he is. Very. Annoying. Wasn't too bad in Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time, even if the controls were a little clunky sometimes. I did see that release about TPC. I hope they get better at quality vs. quantity since it really has suffered over the years....Sword/Shield weren't bad, though I played Shield long after release when a lot of things were patched. I'm waiting on Scarlet/Violet until we know for sure if they'll get a physical release with all the DLC included.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Snatcher

MarioVillager92

@Tyranexx We did put up quite a fight, we got the most clout out of all the teams in the open battles at least. Most of my time in the Splatfest was on the open battles since I was trying to get a 100x battle to start. I got 3 festival shells and wanted to use them, but I couldn't get a 100x battle to happen, unfortunately. You pretty much have to be lucky to start them. Oh well, guess I helped out in at least getting Love to get the most clout in that category. And yeah, love is most important to me out of the three choices we were given.

Nice, that's cool. I remember learning that my hometown used to have trolleys that you could ride on the street long ago, but they don't have them around anymore. Ah yeah, as it should be... I'm guessing that hospital fire happened in your area that many years ago? Gotcha, that's understandable, I do have a lot of museum pictures, but the city diorama is especially personal since it shows my own hometown and stuff like that. Gotcha, I'm guessing you mean how some folks have too much ornaments on the tree, or something like that? We do tend to have a lot of ornaments on our tree during Christmastime. A lot of it is stuff like personal keepsakes from my family, and many Mario themed ornaments.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

blindsquirrel

DiamondCore wrote:

Hey, do any of you know how I can remove an atrociously badly stripped screw from this 3DS I’m trying to repair?
My stupid side decided to take over while I was removing this screw with a drill and I made it worse then before

My last resort might just be prying it open forcefully

I’m pretty sure I remember hearing that you can use a rubber band in between the screw and your screw driver.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Snatcher

@EaglyPurahfan well, I wonder if we should keep it Nintendo themed, and if so i think someone from xenoblade 2 or Zelda character would be perfect! Maybe the OG legend of Zelda waifu perhaps.

Edited on by Snatcher

Snatcher

@BobTheBunkerGuy Not feeling zelda huh? How about………………………………………………uh, Tashigi from one piece yeah! Vary random one!

Snatcher

@EaglyPurahfan ooo we should do mipha!I sadly forgot about her lmao! (Forgive me) Mipha or a ai generated one! We should have bob choose from these two things!

Snatcher

@EaglyPurahfan hmmm, actually, rem is actually pretty good! We should allow them to one more name generation, if they really don’t want rem or mipha, but of course whatever it turns out to be is what it turns out to be! This, this is good!

Also i found someone on Reddit with these they have been collecting lmao!

Snatcher

@EaglyPurahfan oh boy this is going to be good! I agree, we need more people like them!

Snatcher

@EaglyPurahfan Thanks, I was thinking of scraping it, as it was easy and I just have such a hard time parting with Purah, however this is what happens when I leave pfp on for too long, I get attached 🥲. However, I must stay strong! I already had another pfp I was planning to make buuut I wanted to do this one lol.

Please @Eel what more must we show u!?

I would probably just stop breathing if anime got banned, hid in the underground, slowly plotting my revenge (I’m still not breathing mind you I’m just that good at holding my breath!) and build a cult of anime lovers, and then we will take over the world! Hypothetically of course! Oh right and I agree!

Snatcher

@EaglyPurahfan I might be able to use Imgur! But I would need to find to private it somehow, definitely something I will look into!

I would, If that’s what it takes.

Princess_Lilly

@Snatcher we're not crazy, our reality is just slightly enhanced.

It's better than being a normie living a normie life, is that not? I refuse to call our unique perception as anything less than a blessing.

Princess_Lilly

Scooby-Doo

@BobTheBunkerGuy @EaglyPurahfan Just for the record, @TeaCatherine is fine, she was just taking a break from the site for whatever reason.

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.
Currently Playing on Switch: Chaos Head Noah, PARANORMASIGHT, Mega Man Series.

Scooby-Doo

@BobTheBunkerGuy Yep, thinking about it, she did just get a new game, she's probably playing it.

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.
Currently Playing on Switch: Chaos Head Noah, PARANORMASIGHT, Mega Man Series.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic