Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 87,361 to 87,380 of 96,481

Snatcher

@EaglyPurahfan Ah! Now I gotta give it a watch! Plus I actually like devil dinosaur! Oh yeah adventure time kinda started out episodic and turned into something much more, definitly have to watch it lol.

I know I regret their decision lol. Tbh though everything they were able to get in three hours, is honestly vary, vary impressive, just images what they could do with a full season my goodness.

So you kinda feel that way too right? Because I want to judge it and my judgment say it’s a masterpiece, but at the same time I feel like I shouldn’t yet as it’s not finished, like you weren’t kidding it like not, not finished, i didn’t think the cliffhanger would be so, so, high lol.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

MarioVillager92

@Tyranexx Wow, really? I remember learning about the Holocaust... that was an awful event for sure. Absolutely, same here... that model of my hometown was made to look like how it was long ago, before I was born. Probably from the 1950s, IIRC. There's a mansion that everyone can visit inside my local museum, and it's also really cool... especially during Christmastime. It's got a very classical feel to it. I wouldn't mind revisiting that railroad museum sometime.

On the Splatfest, thank you... I'll do my best! Go, Team Love!

@Sunsy All righty. Magical Drop was translated into English on NSO, huh? I know that Panel de Pon came out on NSO, but it's still in Japanese. I do know why they had the original Japanese version - calling the game Tetris Attack for the US and Europe... wasn't exactly the best decision.

That's awesome. I even glanced at a few Instagram comments on that FIFA animation and they were quite positive. The whole world needs more positivity, you know?

I found that episode. It's on Yu Suzuki, the guy who made Shenmue and a good chunk of Sega's arcade games. Here it is. I wouldn't mind playing that Ferrari game if I come across it, especially if it's the one with three screens.

Nice, that's cool. I don't think I've played Pole Position at an arcade, surprisingly enough, only played it on stuff like Namco Museum.

That was cool of your mom to take you to something else you'd like. Yeah... as popular as roller coasters are (it's cool that people like them, I do know that Tyranexx enjoys coasters), they're just not for me, either. Gotcha, that's understandable, and that's coming from someone who likes swimming. I don't really like going underwater, though. Nice, that was a good find! Mom and I were doing decluttering, and I finally found my Club Nintendo pin with Mario and Princess Peach.

I can't blame you, I hope you'll get a chance to ride a train soon! The trains that I rode at the amusement park were fun, so I think you'll enjoy riding them. RailCowGirl... I should look her up, thanks for telling me about her! Wow, that's cool. Was it a speedway that you've been to? Wonder if the track designers were familiar with Super Mario Kart, lol.

Yeah exactly, I've seen too many people say "Nintendo is kiddy," or whatever. Even when I was a teenager, I still liked Nintendo and Mario. New Super Mario Bros. for the DS was one of my go-to games for during my school trips, played and enjoyed the heck out of that game back when I first got it. I'm still huge into Mario... whether the other people like it or not! I'd much rather watch an animated movie too, or anything lighthearted, especially over any drama series. If it's a show that tends to consist of people quarreling, then nope, I ain't watching it. That's cool you liked that Paw Patrol movie. Oh, speaking of movies, Mom and I saw Mary Poppins fairly recently, and we both loved it. Such a wonderful movie from start to finish.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Princess_Lilly

OwlHighway1Revisited wrote:

who is fidlebert and can I eat it

I have no idea and yes, help yourself

@JONOFTHEJONS like the wise opening for the 1st season said, "eat pokemon to understand the power that's inside"

@Sunsy great! How's Quaking coming along? I gotta get it for the weekend, review pending Also, Kemono Friends is one of my favorite, if not the absolute favorite worldbuilding attempt. The world of KF is so cozy and friendly, you just get comfy thinking about it. It's right up there with Laid Back Camp, and that is the greatest honor a TV series can get bestowed upon.

@Anti-Matter Sweet and savory is a good combination if you know how to do it well. Sweet and sour chicken master race.

Edited on by Princess_Lilly

Princess_Lilly

Snatcher

It’s real!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

@Princess_Lilly oh by I wait say to ronin all over those guys!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic