Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 87,301 to 87,320 of 96,526

EllaTheQueen6

@blindsquarel My last name sort of looks like coward when spelled out, and I thought you somehow got my last name

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Sunsy

@EllaTheQueen6 Food tends to be the worst at times for me. I've had family members get annoyed at me because I can't stand eating anything with bones in it. Usually, I prefer boneless. I often hear "meat on a bone is better," but I can't tolerate the feel of it. I remember one time my brother and mom went to get a special deal on chicken wings, and the one time I went along, mom let me order for me a tray with boneless wings just for myself.

Not only that, but certain patterns too. I almost always wear character stuff, sometimes have to shop online for them too since most stores sell them in kids sizes. Right now, I'm wearing a Trolls shirt that says "show your true colors." It's always been a repetitive pattern with me, even last week I wore a Princess Peach shirt.

Sorry to hear the test didn't happen or go as planned.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

EllaTheQueen6

@Sunsy I can't stand fish,except for tuna and shrimp. The taste of any other fish makes me wanna puke and gives me a stomach ache, which is why I just straight up refuse to eat whenever my mom makes it. I also like kids stuff. I've always been childish. Quite a few times my mom has said "Isn't that for little kids? You're 13 now, you've outgrown that stuff" but I never really thought it was for little kids. I still love stuff like Sanrio and cartoons. I don't have many character shirts because I'm broke and can't afford them, but trust me when I say if I could afford them, half my closet would be cartoon and anime characters.

Sunsy

@EllaTheQueen6 Similarly, I can't stand eating most fish. Again, looking at tilapia, I can't tolerate the feel of it in my mouth. I am ok with salmon and tuna though. I'm an adult, and I still love cartoons and animated movies, despite most of them being seen as a kids thing. Actually, I saw PAW Patrol: The Movie last Friday, loved it. You're never too old to enjoy anything you like. We're basically all on a site where we talk about Mario and other Nintendo games (sadly, some do see Nintendo as "kiddie").

I have a bunch of Trolls ones, Disney ones, and My Little Pony ones, all from over the years of course. Anime ones, I have a Sailor Moon and a Cardcaptor Sakura shirt, found it in Hot Topic sometime after I started watching the anime.

My mom use to be like that when I was in my teens, but later on just accepted I like what I like. Honestly, I'm glad I like the stuff I like. When I was a teen, I was not into anything other teens would be into (lack of a better way of describing it).

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

EllaTheQueen6

@Sunsy I have two Sailor Moon shirts, and a Demon Slayer shirt, and a Kanna Kamui hoodie. And yeah, you're right, we're on a site where we just talk about Mario. I think my mom has probably accepted the fact that her daughter is nothing like most teenagers. I love cute things, always have, so things like child games and shows amaze me. It's probably also why I get more into cute anime plots with cut eart styles, like Tonikawa. And hence why my pfp is a girl wearing cow pajamas, it's just cute

Sunsy

@EllaTheQueen6 Not bad, nice collection of anime shirts there. Yeah, I remember my mom wanted to take me to the mall when I was a teen, but I had to wear a plain shirt. Needless to say I didn't like it much since I wanted to wear a Pokemon shirt I had at the time. She doesn't do that anymore, just accepts I like stuff I like.

Nice, I always like cute cartoons too, hence one of the many reasons why I love Trolls and Disney stuff, or even cute anime (I love Is The Order a Rabbit and Kinmoza). Cool, nice on your profile pic.

Edited on by Sunsy

Princess_Lilly

@Sunsy so you're saying you've got a bone to pick with certain foods?

It's really great that most places have such options, everyone can order what they like

Princess_Lilly

Sunsy

@Princess_Lilly lol, I see what you did there.

Indeed. IIRC, it was a local restaurant that served like wings for cheap every Tuesday. I would often stay home while my brother and mom went because I didn't like bones. One night I went along, and they let me get some boneless wings, while they had the normal wing deal. It was nice.

Edited on by Sunsy

EllaTheQueen6

@Sunsy I love going to the mall, cause my mall has a collectible store that sells anime stuff. My mom kinda lets me wear whatever I want, as long as it's not revealing. And I love just going all around town with a hecking Kanna hoodie. I also have a Nezuko wallet.
If you like cute anime, I highly recommend Lucky Star, Tonikawa, Kemono Friend, Sweetness and Lightning, and Senko-san The Helpful Fox.

Sunsy

@EllaTheQueen6 I haven't been to the mall since last November, bought myself a Trolls coloring book last time I was there wearing a Trolls shirt (I like buying character stuff in a matching shirt, lol). Also, IIRC, when I was a teen, it was that mom wanted me to be a bit more "mature" that day we went. It only happened once, but for fun places I like wearing my character stuff. It wasn't a formal event or anything. Honestly, I like it because I get complements on them. I went to see Ruby Gillman last month and the lady who works at the theater liked my Poppy shirt.

That store sounds awesome, all I know that has any sort of anime merch is Hot Topic and Box Lunch, both at the mall. That sounds like an awesome combo.

Oh my gosh, I loved Kemono Friends. I saw it a few years back. My friend wants to show me Lucky Star, I wanted to see Senko-San and Sweetness and Lightning, but never got around to it.

EllaTheQueen6

@Sunsy I got a compliment on my Kanna hoodie once while getting a milkshake with my brother. And yeah, the store is awesome. It's anime figure paradise. I got my favorite figure there, it's of Fubuki Shiragami, the VTuber. I haven't finished Kemono Friend yet, and your friend is right, go watch Lucky Star.

Sunsy

@EllaTheQueen6 Nice! Usually, it's cool, because the one complementing, usually is a fan themselves. The lady at the theater who complemented my Trolls shirt loved the movie. That is great, I don't think any places I've mention sells figures. It's usually stuff like shirts, wallets, etc. Enjoy the rest of Kemono Friends, hopefully one day we'll watch it together.

EllaTheQueen6

@Sunsy Yeah, my anime store doesn't sell shirts. It mainly sells figures, keychains, posters, and a few other collectibles.

Sunsy

@EllaTheQueen6 Still sounds like a very nice selection.

EllaTheQueen6

@Sunsy Yup, it's a really nice store, I love it.
How do I get into Pokemon? My best friend keeps telling me that he loves the game, and I wanna be able to talk about it with him, but the only Pokemon game I've played is Pokemon Shuffle on my 3ds.

Kermit1doesmath

@Professor_Plumber @EllaTheQueen6 @Eel @EaglyPurahfan @Aioniomios @Blindsquarel Happy Spinning-Chair day
Untitled
O Spinning-Chair, O Spinning-Chair
How lovely are thy leg
O Spinning-Chair, O Spinning-Chair
How lovely are thy leg
Your legs, so ivory in Summer-time
Stay bravely ivory in Winter-time
O Tannenbaum, O Spinning-Chair
How lovely are thy legs
Let us all remember in our gift giving and our merriment
With our family and friends and loved ones
The real and true meaning of Spinning-Chair
The birth of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ
O Tannenbaum, O Tannenbaum
How lovely are, are thy legs
How lovely are, how lovely are thy legs
Their pillars all please faithfully
Our trust in God unchangedly
How lo-lovely are thy legs

dysgraphia awareness human

EllaTheQueen6

Snatcher

EaglyPurahfan wrote:

Professor_Plumber wrote:

@EaglyPurahfan Also I don't blame you for not wanting to type anything more about Eagly lop
Also the Theme Sequence somehow never gets old
how

Wait what does LOP mean and yeah the opening is probably the greatest title sequence of any tv show ever but it’s also gunn the guy is a master at em all 3 guardians movies, suicide squad and super have their openings ingrained into my brain

(Here is where I would link the super intro but it has too much gore. You should definitely look it up though)

@blindsquarel they go all out on obscure characters. It’s nice not having the same 5 avengers shoved in your face constantly and the show is
Definitely planning on going deeper based on the spoiler flash forward that implies many lower levels heros are going to be hunted down and executed like future past

Untitled

And yeah devil is awesome I mean who didn’t want a pet dinosaur as a kid. No scratch that who dosent want a pet dinosaur? It’s Primal but family friendly what more could you ask for?

@Aioniomios your welcome. I know it’s silly but I felt Like I had to write all that with all the animated stuff I love getting canceled. Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur is worth everyone’s time and I would be heartbroken if it also got canned for no reason other than because it’s animatedt so its lesser. I know I can’t personally make millions of people watch it but one is enough to make me feel like I did something good like I was proactive about securing a future for the shows I love.

And some people here didn’t come for anything other than having their own opinions regurgitated back to them. They are unpleasant and it’s best to ignore them

@Snatcher well if you have time and the interest I’d suggest you hould watch more it’s shaping up to be the next big story driven cartoon which I’ll be honest I’ve been sorely missing. It’s just an all around phenomenal show that got put under the radar because it’s marvel which isn’t necessarily a good thing to be at the moment. But it’s definitely on the spider-verse/Guardians side of the spectrum and I do hope it gets the recognition it deserves as it delves into a deeper story

Really? Oh now that’s something I love to hear, I need another show like that! Like how could they cancel owl house? Hoooow! And they did so well even with there three episode oh my goodness I love that show. But I’m definitely going to keep an eye out for it now! s Moon girl and devil dinosaur are almost never explored lol.

Also your were so right about spiderverse! It’s an unfinished masterpiece!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic