Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 87,261 to 87,280 of 96,533

EllaTheQueen6

Mooooooooooooooooooooooooods, they're breaking the site agaaaaaaaaain

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

EllaTheQueen6

@blindsquarel I have my own eyes as evidence

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Snatcher

@EllaTheQueen6 snitch.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

MarioVillager92

@Tyranexx Gotcha, that's understandable... and I agree with you for sure, we can all learn from events like that camp you've mentioned, and make the world a better place for us all. Me too, I've always liked museums in general actually. There's a local museum that I like to visit every holiday season, and in one segment of it, there's a large-scale model of my hometown as it was from way back in the day, with model trains going around. It's really cool to see, actually. Another one I've been to was a railroad museum, and they've got a lot of trains, trolleys, and train-related history there. It was another fun visit.

All righty, will do. Hopefully things will turn out better for me. I'm taking a break from Xenoblade 2, and went to Splatoon 3. Finally got a chance to pick my team, as well! The Splatfest will begin on Friday.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

senaionios

@EaglyPurahfan
Hot damn! Great review of Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur. Thank you!

Nintendo Gamer & Movie Enthusiast

senaionios

@OwlHighway1Revisited
Well, there is a lot to say about Xenoblade games. Did you ever see Arlo's 4-hour review of Breath of the Wild?

Nintendo Gamer & Movie Enthusiast

Snatcher

@EaglyPurahfan Im surprised I haven’t really heard peopling talking about, while I haven’t watched anymore then the first two three episodes it released with, I am really surprised I didn’t dislike the show, like honestly I thought it was going to suck, but the animation was much, much better then it had any right to be and actually and pretty positive messages, kinda reminds me of rise of tmnt, another show I thought I would hate lol.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

@blindsquarel Haven’t finished watching it but the animation is way better then it has any right to be, I think a stop around the space ark with 2012 but, I think it is hard to say it’s better per say because 2012 actually has really freaky designs, and can get pretty serious, while this one goes more anime with the animation and the designs, at least I feel. I think I still like 2012 more but I love the animation for rise.

Sorry if the answer is a little all over the place, as I haven’t finished the shows lol.

Edit: I’m such a…you said as good, in that case yes I think they are pretty on par with each other, though for different reason and it ultimately ends up being what you prefer from a tmnt series, rise is definitely more silly a lot of the time though, and can be series when it need to, at least from memory, so take that last one with a pinch of salt. I also prefer rises version of some of the turtles like Donnie just because he has this cool air about him with the geeky side of him.

Edited on by Snatcher

blindsquirrel

@Snatcher
I’ll have to check it out some time. It will be hard to beat 2012 no matter how good arise is, since nostalgia is one heck of a drug. But the recent movie has gotten me into a big TMNT mood.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Snatcher

@blindsquarel oh it is a hard beat I agree, the show had a vary good blend of what made tmnt, well tmnt, the weirdness of the mutants, the story, the brothers actually going through problems tough ones at that, rise sadly at least from memory doesn’t reach that level but it’s good nonetheless.

Princess_Lilly

Almost bought Indivisible on Switch, I know I shouldn't, but it's kinda tempting

Princess_Lilly

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic