Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 87,241 to 87,260 of 96,597

Tyranexx

@Professor_Plumber My thinking exactly. As for Germany's current political state, it's currently a parliamentary democracy, roughly in the middle of those two extremes. We received a cursory explanation of that while there. They have multiple viable party options vs. the main two in the US (Not gonna get into US politics, but I dislike that the vast majority of it is seemingly stuck in this binary), and their elections work a little differently past a certain level. For example, their president is elected by elected representatives of the population, not directly by the people via popular vote.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Snatcher

I was literally about to reply to everyone and then I freaking lost all of it by losing the tabs I had you all in, it should be easy enough to get it back but it sucks ):

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 3 reload.

blindsquirrel

@EaglyPurahfan
One thing I do like without having seen it, is the focus on more obscure characters. Plus, Devil Dinosaur is freaking awesome!

OwlHighway1Revisited wrote:

@EaglyPurahfan @blindsquarel you guys aren't into Loki falling in love with a female version of himself?

Gotta get that Alabama market interested.

@Anti-Matter
Those would be interesting series to be brought back.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

blindsquirrel

@Snatcher
Your more diligent than me, I’d just say screw it and proceed to ignore all the comments out of spite.

Snatcher

blindsquarel wrote:

@Snatcher
Your more diligent than me, I’d just say screw it and proceed to ignore all the comments out of spite.

Lmao! Oh that feelings is vary well there, I just really want to reply to you guys so I will do trudge through, it really does hurt though….so much! At least on the bright side I didn’t start writing it yet lol.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

I’m very much alive!

blindsquirrel

@Snatcher
Good luck in all your reply’s. It can be a tedious task going across multiple pages.

Snatcher

I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

I’m about to get suspended with the lot of you for doing this Lmao.

I’m very much alive!

Vortexeo

What in the world is going on here 🤣

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

Snatcher

I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@Vortexeo 🤫

I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

And anybody who just didn’t say anything, or are lurking, remember
Untitled

I’m very much alive!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic