Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 87,141 to 87,160 of 96,537

senaionios

Oh, I can be random alright.
Wait until I start talking about footlongs.

Nintendo Gamer & Movie Enthusiast

Kermit1doesmath

@Aioniomios Oh, I just remembered, last week we had a Garfield War and then I turned into a catgirl.

and I also just remembered all this...

Logan Paul Invasion

Roses are red, violets are blue. This was a war too

dysgraphia awareness human

senaionios

@OwlHighway1Revisited
Dear lord, you weren't kidding when you said the site has been eventful during my absence.

I'm going to bed now but I'm kind of expecting another invasion to happen while I'm asleep.
Oh well, gives me something to catch up on during breakfast.

Nintendo Gamer & Movie Enthusiast

Anti-Matter

@Aioniomios
You missed the day I got Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door last Wednesday.
Man...
That was a lucky opportunity.

Anti-Matter

blindsquirrel

@Anti-Matter
That reminds me, I’ve been meaning to ask what your thoughts are on TTYD?

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

EllaTheQueen6

I made
Hamburger

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

blindsquirrel

Why do double stuff Oreo thins exist? The whole point of thins are that they are smaller with less calories.

EllaTheQueen6

@blindsquarel Even better, I made vennison hamburger

DanijoEX-the-Pierrot

EllaTheQueen6 wrote:

@blindsquarel Even better, I made vennison hamburger

Whoa, whoa, whoa...venison hamburgers?! Man, that has reminded me that I made Steakhouse Lamb-burgers that one time. With Miracle Whip & A1 Thick N' Hearty sauce. Not really my No1. special but my mom loved it.

I couldn't cook venison if I wanted to. They're very difficult to flavor & to overpower the gamy-ness honestly...lamb is easy for me to work with though. Haven't tried making bison-burgers yet.

I sell my famous Chesapeake Tupperware.
I ACCEPT NO DEBIT CARDS!
DO YOU HEAR ME!?!

Twitter:

EllaTheQueen6

@DanijoEX I mean, venison is easy to cook for me. For me, it's just like an absolutely delicious version of beef.
When I was 6, I killed a deer, and trust me when I say everything tastes better when you kill it yourself
I no longer have that deer meat though, so now I just used vension my moms ex-boyfriend killed a few years ago.

Anti-Matter

@blindsquarel
My impression with TTYD so far was okay.
The battle system was pretty much turn based RPG standard.
You can level up properly and gained upgraded parameter.
You have some partners to help in battle and different situations.
The items for battle pretty much same as standard RPG games.
The only one thing I felt from TTYD was the linear ways between other world.
I like the Map system from Sticker Stars and Color Splash but the Battle system from both of them very much FF VIII style by using disposable stickers / cards, kinda like using Magics in FF VIII. I like FF VIII and both of Sticker Stars and Color Splash are my guilty pleasure to see Summon Things.
But again, I still have pretty low hype with Mario franchise despite I like to collect a lot of Mario games.
It just I prefer the 3rd party games characters than Mario even though I knew some of Mario games I have were quite interesting to play, but I couldn't hold my hype with Mario stuffs for very long time.
Well, let's see if I can finish TTYD as I have purchased very expensive game and I have responsibility to finish the game I bought.
Also, I still haven't finished my Wind waker Wii U that I bought last March 2023.

Anti-Matter

Tyranexx

@EaglyPurahFan What you describe sounds a lot like a new Super Smash Bros. Ultimate trailer. XD Considering how powerful Fiddlebert is, I'm not at all surprised he beat up Shulk with a green Monado. Shulk is pretty epic and basically becomes a pseudo god, but that just proves Fiddlebert's legendary status.

@MarioLover92 It was pretty cool! Exvept for the solemn melancholic bit I mentioned earlier, but that was a place I wanted to go and experience for different reasons. There was so much to see, and that was only in one country and a small segment of another. I quite enjoy museums, some more than others. But if there's historical value to something, I'm interested.

On XC3: Personally, I found Nia useful and used her a lot. More useful than her Blade form I'd argue. But yeah, definitely experiment with your party and different Blades. Sounds like you've nailed down the combat too. Fingers crossed for that next Splatfest!

@Professor_Plumber Thanks! The trip was indeed amazing. I bought a couple small souvenirs too. Including a Totoro plush I don't need (but wanted). XD Don't get me wrong, a LOT of people definitely died in those camps regardless of their purpose. But a few (there were unfortunately many) were designed specifically for extermination. The majority were work and containment camps. Not that hardly any of the prisoners were treated humanely, mind.

20th century Germany is an interesting case study when it comes to political systems. The eastern part of the country especially; they went from one extreme (far right totalitarianism/Nazism) to another (the German Democratic Republic, a communist state).

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

blindsquirrel

@Anti-Matter
Ah, hopefully it gets better for you. For me, TTYD has really high highs, but its lows are really bad. But overall I think it’s around an 8-8.5/10.

EllaTheQueen6

I just ate a whole 1.36 kg bag of mandarins and I regret nothing

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic