Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 81,121 to 81,140 of 96,524

Snatcher

@Owl1 the actor? I’m not sure I have heard of him lol. Why? Did he do something bad?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Kermit1doesmath

@Snatcher just wondering if you remember him. He's clean.

I've been on a Sinbad binge lately lol.

dysgraphia awareness human

blindsquirrel

@Snatcher
I’m most nostalgic for Lego Batman. But all the Lego movies ( besides Lego movie 2) are at least enjoyable to watch.

@Owl1 @Professor_Plumber
Thanks!

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Princess_Lilly

@Owl1 "I am cringe, but I am free".

Or as Nyanners put it in a Crunchyroll interview:
"When you put yourself out there you feel so seen by everyone and people can criticize you and say, “oh, you’re being cringe.” But don’t be afraid of being cringe! Life is cringe. Everything is cringe. It’s ok. Just have fun and you’ll see where you go from there! It will be a nice journey. I’m really bad at giving advice."

Princess_Lilly

Princess_Lilly

@Owl1 If kinning an anime character because you feel that it's the only thing close to how messed up I am is cringe, I don't want to be based.

Also let's face it no matter how cringe we are, at least we will never achieve the twitter level of cringe

Princess_Lilly

Kermit1doesmath

Professor_Plumber wrote:

ComfyAko wrote:

Also let's face it no matter how cringe we are, at least we will never achieve the twitter level of cringe

Amen to that!

You can say that again

dysgraphia awareness human

ogo79

i cant believe ive been here for 13 years.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Snatcher

@blindsquarel im Curious, what didn’t you like about part two? I personally liked it but the human plot kinda sucked, especially since we got something like that in the past movie. But other than that I liked everything else.
@Professor_Plumber You literally saved us with cuteness.
For real who doesn’t like puppies? Even if you’re more of a dog person! Puppies are just adorable!

@Owl1 Ok thank god. I have to see if I watched anything when him in it, probably have just haven’t noticed lol.

ComfyAko wrote:

Spitting straight facts!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

@ogo79 An old one! Please teach us yours ways! (For real though welcome to the future!)

Anti-Matter

Untitled

I was shocked to see this Harvest Moon 64 family tree compared with Back to Nature version because every adult couples in 64 got switched with different spouse in Back to Nature and I didn't realized Anna and Mayor Thomas used to be a couple. 😯

Also, something interesting with family tree in Magical Melody because the peoples in Magical Melody are combinations of HM SNES + Save the Homeland + Back to Nature (Sabar) + A Wonderful Life (Nami) and to see they are living together in the same timeline, I was thinking Save the Homeland characters were the ancestors of Back to Nature characters but I still confused with timeline of Nina in Magical Melody which she was still young and living together with Nami while Nami herself was from A Wonderful Life when Nina was already old and have husband Galenth. And both Nami in Magical Melody and A Wonderful Life are still young in different timeline, could it be Nami was a time traveler ?? 😳

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Eel

@Anti-Matter magical melody takes place in its own unique universe. Also the Ninas from the snes game and AWL aren’t necessarily the same person.

I totally forgot Ann and Nina become stepsisters in the original game. It’s a shame the newer games keep their npc villagers mostly static, having fun events like a marriage between older npcs was nice.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

blindsquirrel

@Snatcher
I hated the songs. I’ve always hated musicals and it felt like one.

@Owl1
Can’t say I’ve seen BELLE.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic