Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 81,101 to 81,120 of 96,447

Princess_Lilly

@Owl1 Yeah I overdid it again and started talking about uncomfortable things that people don't want to hear about when they engage in a friendly conversation on a forum. It's a strange thing, given my overwhelmingly positive and welcoming attitude that I struggled to maintain since THAT time.

Princess_Lilly

Snatcher

@Owl1 Sadly lol. But I’m not going to blame anyone who likes his characters in movies, they’re fiction, and they obviously don’t reflect (not just him) how they are in real life. I’m going to research it more later.

Changing the subject because someone has too! What are your guys favorite animated movie? I think spiderverse might have made it into my favorite animated movie list.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

blindsquirrel

I got my diploma, pretty short ceremony as well. It was a massive class of 160 people, but still, shorter than I expected.

@Owl1
What anime?

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

blindsquirrel

@Snatcher
Spiderverse is good, but being a person of culture I would go with the Lego Batman Movie.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Kermit1doesmath

@ComfyAko You and I have one thing in common. We like to dwell on things.

@Snatcher Looks over at Days Of Thunder DVD... Let's change the subject, Are you gonna see Spider-Verse 2?

dysgraphia awareness human

Kermit1doesmath

@Snatcher the Ninjago show is waaaaaaaay better than the movie. Me and @Eagly have talked at length about the show.

Snatcher

@Owl1 In theaters? Probably not, definitely going to get it on dvd.

@blindsquarel Oooh Lego Batman is really good! I think out of all the lego movies, I would rank them like this.
1.lego movie
2.lego Batman
3.lego movie 2
4.Ninjago

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

@Owl1 That show is freaking underrated, I think I stopped after the wish arc, or was it the undead? I can’t remember it was one of those!

For a Lego show it had great characters, amazing development, and neat plot lines!

The movie ruined them, for no good reason.

Edited on by Snatcher

Snatcher

@Professor_Plumber I think I would legit die if that many puppies jump on me, just out of sheer cuteness.

Snatcher

@Professor_Plumber I could die happy right then ngl, now if you replace those with golden retrievers, instant, I would just be gone.

Snatcher

“It’s dangerous to go alone, take this”

Kermit1doesmath

@Snatcher the seasons after the movie really tried to both adopt parts of the movie (mainly the looks) and made up for the mediocre story.

Jackie Chan was also in that btw... What is that man not in...

Snatcher

@Owl1 Oh yeah he was Sensei wu right? I new I recognized his voice, he is also splinter in the upcoming tmnt movie, sounds like he isn’t disappearing anytime soon lol.

I don’t think I saw those, but hearing that is reassuring, I remember the series a lot so I think I can jump back in where I left off with little issue.

Belle? That’s the one movie right! That movie was amazing! It was like, saying it’s a beauty and a beast story, I’m not sure is correct, (doesn’t the movie have the same name as the woman in beauty and the beast?) but it was something like that, with a giant cup of flavoring, and it reminded me of ready player one, just much more fairytale like and heartwarming!

The movie is amazing! If you like anime, anyone who likes anime, and love Disney movies, I can’t recommend it enough!

Edited on by Snatcher

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic