Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 81,061 to 81,080 of 96,599

Anti-Matter

I still prefer Jackie Chan as Chun Li.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Princess_Lilly

My favorite unhinged quotes from Jackie Chan

1. "I'm not sure if it is good to have freedom or not. I'm really confused now. If you are too free, you are like the way Hong Kong is now. It's very chaotic. Taiwan is also chaotic."

2. "I'm gradually beginning to feel that we Chinese need to be controlled. If we are not being controlled, we'll just do what we want."

3. “Sometimes I really like to see some countries have a disaster coming, or either big tsunami, or either big earthquake. After the big disaster coming, you see the whole world, everybody fly in to help the country, I’m so happy. No tsunami, no earthquakes, everybody nothing to do, then politics come in. You fight me, I fight you, I don’t like to see those kinds of things.”

4. "I feel the pride of being a Chinese everywhere, the five starred red flag is respected worldwide...Hong Kong is my birthplace and my hometown. China is my country. I love my country, I love my hometown"

5.”We [Chinese] are too loose in law enforcement… Our law enforcement [in China] has to be stricter,”

Lived for so long and still has no grip on reality, poor poor thing

Princess_Lilly

TeaCatherine

@Professor_Plumber Ah, right. I don't tend to watch videos so a lot of the time I have no clue what's going on.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

EllaTheQueen6

@Anti-Matter Well, Nendoroids are made by The Good Smile Company, that company is aimed at making merchandise for stuff related to anime and other stuff. The reason they may have Nendoroids but not the sport you want is because there may not be an anime or anime game about it, or it may not be popular enough to get on their radar.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

card-crunch78

My headcanon is that Kamek is genderfluid. Dialogue in "Mario & Luigi: Dream Team" implies that he likes crossdressing, not just to fool Mario and co.

Edited on by card-crunch78

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

EllaTheQueen6

Oh, forgot to tell y'all, bu thtis is my last week here until September, so if y'all got something to say to me try to do it by the end of the week. Might be here a few times over Summer, but can't gaurantee it.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Ah, right. I meant to ask at some point when the summer holidays start over in the US but I guess I don't need to now.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Yeah. I won't have much to do during the Summer, especially during the first part of it, I won't be able to hang out wiht Seef for a few weeks cause he has final exams after I graduate 7th grade, so he won't be online for a little while cause he'll be busy studying really hard. Proud of him, honestly. Working so hard to get into college and study AI. (That's what he wants to study) I am gonna see my cousin who I haven't seen since I was 7, though. And the farmers market's gonna be open, and I love going there with my mom. I asked if I could open a bakery stand there, she said it was a good idea but because we live in a trailer all the baking would heat the house up and it would never cool down, which I guess is fair. I can't wait to go to the beach, Lake Michigan is wonderful for swimming, the water is always nice and cool. But other than all of that stuff, I won't be doing anything unless my mom makes last minute plans, which in that case, hooray. I'll probably also be going to my aunts a lot since school would no longer be an issue. I might try to get a job mowing peoples lawns or something too.

TheBigBlue

Anti-Matter wrote:

I still prefer Jackie Chan as Chun Li.
Untitled

Holy moly is that Jackie Chan-Li?!?

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Yeah. My brother (Not Troy, CJ.) said he wants to come over to Michigan for the Summer and visit me again, but he said that back in January, so I'll be lucky if he remembers.

EllaTheQueen6

@Professor_Plumber Hope you have a good Summer too.

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Yeah, you never do know.

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine My sleep deprived brain did

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Yeah, no, didn't get it from anywhere, I just came up with it.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic