Posts 81,041 to 81,060 of 96,538

blindsquirrel

@WaffleBoat
RIP to all the screens on those kids DS’s

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
Johns face in the poster looks like every YouTube thumbnail in existence.

Edited on by blindsquirrel

Kermit1doesmath

@blindsquarel have you seen the newest MrBeast video thumbnail... He has finally resorted to Battle Royal matches it seems lol.

I don't watch his videos anymore (been a few years actually) way too loud for me imo

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

dysgraphia awareness human

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
Every popular YouTuber needs to do something battle royal related, it’s the law!

I got really into him during lockdowns, but his videos all just kinda blend together now. Every video is “ do some weird challenge and last one standing gets money!”

Kermit1doesmath

@blindsquarel Dream VS. Technoblade was the last of his I watched... It went well for us Technoblade fans.

@Professor_Plumber look up Jackie Chan's recent Horse buddy cop comedy. Yes, you heard me right.

Kermit1doesmath

@Professor_Plumber first Chris Tucker, now a horse, what will they think of ne--

Hmm...

J ackie C han

J ohn C ena

JCU! I'm calling it!

blindsquirrel

I decided on a laptop, now I just have to wait for all my graduation money to come in and then decide if I can afford it or need to save up a little.

blindsquirrel

I decided to go with the Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3. I’m going to need to wait for a sale but it sounds like Lenovo frequently has them.
Open box also is kinda interesting, but by the time one comes in stock I’ll probably have enough to buy new.

blindsquirrel

@Professor_Plumber
I’m kinda surprised it’s that cheap, even if it needs a sale. Most other comparable laptops seem to be nowhere near that price.

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
That is certainly something. Definitely a very……… interesting individual.

Princess_Lilly

@Owl1 I wanted to see the movie until I saw Jackie Chan in it. Everybody has that one favorite celebrity that turned out to be a total ashhole

Princess_Lilly

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic