Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 81,021 to 81,040 of 96,481

Princess_Lilly

ComfyAko wrote:

Anti-Matter wrote:

@ComfyAko
I don't understand with the way you keep saying in negative way about yourself and other situation like it just hopeless.
Peoples will not like you if you keep portraying yourself in negative way.
You can still find something good and better out there, the world we live is not that bad as you think.

I'm sorry? Where do I do that?

Princess_Lilly

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter I’m sure your dream will be fulfilled one day, one day! There’s going to be some sports thing or boxing anime and you will get what you want!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Anti-Matter

@Professor_Plumber
Thank you. 😊
There is always an event during May in my hometown from Shopping bazaar to huge discounts to celebrate my hometown anniversary.
We have own Black Friday in Surabaya.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
The question is when the Japanese peoples really shown any interest in making cute Chibi Boxing / Kickboxing manga or anime ?
K-1 Kickboxing in Japan is still a thing until today but it never get popularized again in cartoonish style like 20 years ago.
I wonder what are Japanese peoples reaction to see my cute Chibi Boxer / Kickboxer creations.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter Boxing is definitely not as popular I agree, but there are a few really good anime that is about boxing, I don’t think you would enjoy any of them but trust me they are out there and they are legendary,

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
I have ever watched the Chibi episodes of Prince Tennis anime and it was so hilarious and cute to see Chibi characters get into silly things and I was imagining what if Japanese peoples make a cute Chibi boxing / Kickboxing anime with silliness like Chibi Prince Tennis anime.
There is also Chibi Naruto anime with funny stories each episode and I always thinking if Japanese peoples can make Naruto into funny Chibi anime, why don't they make funny Chibi Boxing anime ?

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter Probably because it’s just not that popular, I notice whenever they make chili spin-offs, it’s well a spin-off, I’m not sure what it would be about but it could be done for sure!

WaffleBoat

Speaking of boxing I should finish punch out for Wii.

I fear no man
but that thing:
The carrot minigame from bowser's inside story
it scares me

Snatcher

@WaffleBoat Never played it, so obviously my opinion is fact! Yes!

(Real answer, yes!)

WaffleBoat

Yeah I really want to like it (punch out) but it’s just so buggy on dolphin emulator.

I fear no man
but that thing:
it scares me

Snatcher

@WaffleBoat aaa, your emulating it, well there should be a fix, I don’t know much about dolphin, but I’m sure there’s a fix for it.

LawnChairMan

I would recommend pikmin 2 on mouse and keyboard actually played surprisingly well. Hopefully those games make it to the switch

Now it's Reyn time

My Nintendo: Rice

WaffleBoat

@LawnChairMan
I have played pikmin one with dolphin but have not tried pikmin 2 yet. I wanted to finish the series before pikmin 4 but y’know totk exists.

I fear no man
but that thing:
it scares me

LawnChairMan

I need to play pikmin 1. I have only done Pikmin 2 wii version and pikmin 3 deluxe. Though I am about to buy pikmin 4 and TOTK with game vouchers. At the moment trying to get a bit of backlog done

Now it's Reyn time

WaffleBoat

Unpopular opinion: pikmin 3 bingo battle isn’t that good.

I fear no man
but that thing:
it scares me

WaffleBoat

I just went to look for the “Mario and Luigi bowsers inside story” thread but it’s archived. just wanted to say that when replaying the game yesterday I got to the giga carrot part and i got war flashbacks to 2012 when I played it for the first time.

I fear no man
but that thing:
it scares me

LawnChairMan

I just did that section a week ago on my copy of the 3ds port. So far I kinda miss all of dream teams wacky gameplay mechanics. Though I am not too far into the game yet.

Now it's Reyn time

WaffleBoat

Yeah the non remake carrot minigame is way worse. Especially on a og 3ds with an old screen and you have to nearly break the screen to get it to register on the touch screen. Not as bad as the fawful express though.

I fear no man
but that thing:
it scares me

blindsquirrel

@WaffleBoat
I’m surprised both the 3DS and DS screens didn’t brake with some of the stuff Nintendo put in their games.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

WaffleBoat

@blindsquarel
Pokémon ranger alone must of killed so many DS consoles.

I fear no man
but that thing:
it scares me

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic