Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 81,001 to 81,020 of 96,558

EllaTheQueen6

@ComfyAko Oh, yeah, I ain't becoming one now, I'm waiting till I grow up and move out so my mom doesn't know I have a channel, therefore she can't stalk it. Also, I'm a bad voice actor, I should use my real voice anyway. My voice is just really deep for a female my age, so I'm sorta sle focncious about it, but everyone says it's a nice voice, and Seef even said it was really cute too, so I dunno, I should probably start being more confident.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Snatcher

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko I should have dipped it in hot water first, probably would have made it easier, but like I said the break is dumb clean, and I should be able to glue it back, but I have tried it wile it’s broken and the leg still won’t go in right, it’s hovering a little, if I try to bend it anymore it might break the other.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

EllaTheQueen6

@Snatcher Dude, the figure is, like, 20 USD, just get another one.

Snatcher

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko i’m going to, it shouldn’t have the same issue hopefully, and I keep saying leg right? I mean foot lol. I do want to try glueing it first because if I can just get it to fit, it would be perfect. But if not I will get another one, or maybe replace it with the pop parade version.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

EllaTheQueen6

@Snatcher Ah, so you might just get a different figure of the character, smart. I have a pop-up parade figure, but not of Chika. My Pop-up Parade figure hodls flowers, but they fall out really easily, and my cat lost 'em and I still have no clue where they are.

Snatcher

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Yeah because I have a few pop up parades and they do seem to have higher quality Then benpesto I think is there name? Hers is a bit shorter but overall they actually have the same pose and stuff.

I agree, they are usually vary loose, which was a surprised to me, but it could be because they are not as tight as other stands. I do hope you find yours soon.

Chikas foot doesn’t even look to bad anyway, as it’s her shoes foot that broke, I just kinda need to slide the shoe back on, but you can still see the break a little, but I see no harm in getting a pop version of her, also seeing as mine has more paint errors then most, but this way I can get kagyua as well.

Edited on by Snatcher

EllaTheQueen6

@Snatcher Oh, I didn't know they were the same pose. Then again, it's Chika's iconic dance, so of course many companies are gonna make it. And yeah, it was Banpreso's line of Kyuuntie figures. I love figures, I wish I could afford to collect more, but as I ain't old enough to even get a job, I only have 3 figures and they took me a while to get. There's a Nendoroid I want but I'm too broke. I remember taking my mom into a collectable store in the mall that sells a lot of anime stuff, and I went in there looking for a specific book, and to get their I cut through the anime figures cause I like looking at them, and my mom said "Why are they so expensive" and I said "Mom 50 USD is cheap for figures" she then said about how she should start making them as a joke and then got mad when I said no one would buy them becasue you're paying for quality and a lot of figures are also hand painted, so you're essentially paying for a work of art.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Ah, I love Bland name products, they're one of my favourite things in fiction.
Which Nendoroid are you after?

Edited on by TeaCatherine

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine
Untitled
I'm sorry I forgot to put the image tags I didn't fall asleep till 4:30 AM last night I don't have any processing power left

Edited on by EllaTheQueen6

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Ah, right. To be honest, I've never liked those things but I can see the appeal.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

EllaTheQueen6

Aight, I gotta go now, see you guys tomorrow have a great day

Snatcher

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko yeah so it makes sense that there are similarity’s!

People do wonder about the price but just like you said, 50 is cheap for a figure, a nendoroid for around40 bucks is like a steal. But they always cost that much because they are all individually hand painted, and that’s why it takes up to a year after the announced figure to even get it, for even higher priced figures, like the 100 dollar range, there even more stunning! With the little shadings they put here and there, and they are hand drawn! You’re paying for their time, which is bound to be a lot. You knew all that already I’m sure but I said all that just to say, the price is vary reasonable.

And have a great day/night as well!

Edited on by Snatcher

Snatcher

@Professor_Plumber isn’t linebeck the character from phantom hour glass? Because I gotta be honest, that game actually looks amazing for a ds game, and I feel like that’s never said.

Edited on by Snatcher

Anti-Matter

Good morning.
Today is 31 May 2023, it's 730th anniversary of my hometown Surabaya. 😊
Untitled

The Shark and Alligator are represent the animals of my hometown name.
Shark = Sura
Alligator = Baya

Anti-Matter

blindsquirrel

@Professor_Plumber
I shall check it out to honor a true man of the sea. At some point, I have like 70 hours in the game and haven’t even touched multiple regions and most of the depths.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Anti-Matter

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko
When I see Nendoroids, I always wondering why there is still no Chibi Boxer / Kickboxer Nendoroids ? 😟
Are peoples really have zero interest with Boxing / Kickboxing sports ? 🥺
There are already sports themed Nendoroids from Tennis, Volley Ball, Wrestle but still NO Boxing / Kickboxing at all. 😩
I really want Chibi Boxing / Kickboxing Nendoroids so bad and since still nobody ever want to make them in Nendoroids, I designed my own Chibi Boxer / Kickboxer just for myself.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic