Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 80,921 to 80,940 of 96,487

Snatcher

@Owl1 You don’t like lion king? How dare you not like what I like! How dare you not like the literal best animated movie of all time! Arrrg!

Joking aside I don’t think I have seen those movies you listed but marry poppins, what did you think of the sequel (I think?) they made years later? I like it personally.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Kermit1doesmath

@Snatcher I like Inside Out, life is restored.

It was really mediocre, the original was magical and very special (no joke the stars aligned with this movie for it to be made), the sequel tried its hardest but fell back into modern Disney territory with an unneeded villain and a pretty bad animated segment. I will give it this, the music was not awful.

dysgraphia awareness human

Snatcher

@Owl1 inside out is really good! I feel like it’s the last Pixar movie I really liked before they kinda started saying the same message over and over again, soul was pretty good take on it actually.

Ok I have to agree with you on that, wile I did like the movie, I think I liked for the music and color, I really loved the color in the movie! And her outfit look really clean! Everything else though, I agree, the animated segment wasn’t the best, which is a shame because this is Disney we are talking about, and it did start to get to Modern, I did love that one guy, I can’t remember his name though, he was the one that kept talking about Mary poppins.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

blindsquirrel

The lion king is weird. I hate the original but I find the remake to be alright.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Snatcher

@Owl1 I knew I recognized him from somewhere, I guess that made him perfect for the role, but like you said everything else just didn’t fit, however out of the many other live action Disney movie, it doesn’t seem that bad in comparison.

Kermit1doesmath

@Snatcher The only good Disney live-action films are Cruella and Pete's Dragon imo.

Kermit1doesmath

@Snatcher whenever I have hopes in a movie or show it normally ends up being good. Let's hope Wonka is 9/10.

Princess_Lilly

@Owl1 oh goodness, these are some vintage stuffs, I didn't even know most of them existed. Thanks!

Princess_Lilly

Anti-Matter

@blindsquarel
I like Lion King 3 or 1.5 aka from Timon and Pumba perspective. It was hilarious to see when Timon and Pumba have to deal with the three Hyenas.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@Owl1
I saw something creepier from Ursula's Grotto in live action movie version.
I saw skulls, bones and mermaid's skeleton when Ariel get inside Ursula's Grotto, not to mention the wild sea anemones creatures with aggressive behavior tried to attack Ariel

Anti-Matter

Princess_Lilly

@Anti-Matter I still remember when Timon proposed to Shenzi (the one played by Whoopie Goldberg) to buy time. That was the best bad movie I've watched.

Also, that's something really normal. I mean you can see worse at school every day, especially when you're a student and not a teacher.

Princess_Lilly

TeaCatherine

@ComfyAko Okay, I watched that video on the last page and that boomerang bomb was the best bit, best idea ever.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Princess_Lilly

@TeaCatherine My fav part was the giant stickman robot in the background just slowly moving his way towards Link with that epic music.

Princess_Lilly

Anti-Matter

@ComfyAko
I don't understand with the way you keep saying in negative way about yourself and other situation like it just hopeless.
Peoples will not like you if you keep portraying yourself in negative way.
You can still find something good and better out there, the world we live is not that bad as you think.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@EaglyPurahfan i had a video I tagged you on but I can’t find the post and I tagged your name wrong lol, I will show it to you when you come back.

But I wanted to ask, I’m pretty sure there are two post I haven’t replied to yet, one of our big ones I think, I will go look for it myself, but just in case I haven’t replied to them yet, if you remember, could you link them to me please? Because I really want to reply to them.

@Owl1 I’m actually pretty excited for Wonka, but why do they always do these names when it comes to bringing something back? I can’t think of any right now but I find it funny that it’s just Wonka, well I guess so it can be similar, and so you know who the movie is about.
Also I agree, jungle book as well!

@Professor_Plumber Well at least I like watching the game with family! It’s always a good time!

I always feel like you hear about soccer more, at least I do, I hear it much more often than any other sport.

blindsquirrel

Is anyone else not getting notifications for this thread, or is it just on my end?

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic