Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 80,901 to 80,920 of 96,305

Princess_Lilly

I just came back from Digitally Downloaded to tell you good and bad news

Good news is that Gollum got 0/10

Bad news is that Harvest Moon: The Winds of Anthos looks like android game made by an unpaid intern in a week

Princess_Lilly

Okami1

@ComfyAko I took a nap. It was fluffy, very fluffy.

Just play SoS... At least they are honest about them.

dysgraphia awareness human

blindsquirrel

@ComfyAko
Let’s give the intern some credit here, I’m sure they spent at least 2 weeks on it.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Princess_Lilly

@Owl1 Glad to hear that.

Yeah I haven't touched Harvest Moon since they started making this crab.

Good thing we have an unlimited amount of old Harvest Moons and Stories of Seasons.

@blindsquarel chad intern tried his best

Also, that Lineback avatar is life

Edited on by Princess_Lilly

Princess_Lilly

Okami1

@ComfyAko I have only played half an hour of the third GBC one... I like AC better, farming games ain't really for me.

blindsquirrel

@ComfyAko
Anything to do with the greatest pirate known to man is life.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Okami1

@Professor_Plumber can you do me a favor and "@" Ryu_Niiyama and tell them that I say that you can have all the Sages out at one time and they do feel quite OP.

Edited on by Okami1

Okami1

@Professor_Plumber thank you, they have me ignored and by chance, I saw their most recent post and want to help but can't. I won't do anything like this again.

Thank you.

Okami1

@Professor_Plumber it was in reverse... Not a big deal and it was just on my end.

I'm gonna change it to a different Skyward Sword Link pfp.

Edited on by Okami1

Okami1

@Professor_Plumber still got those Disney contacts lol... Weird Al has the best cameo besides Morgan Freeman.

This show nails the Muppet stuff and fails at the human stuff that isn't cameos. If only Weird Al was the main character this all could have been fixed lol.

Princess_Lilly

@Anti-Matter In all honesty, this sounds... not like a fairy tale soundtrack with good budget

The movie itself is supposedly a massive flop, 2.3/10 on metacritic by fans

Princess_Lilly

Anti-Matter

@ComfyAko
I think it was quite good movie after I watched Little Mermaid live action yesterday.
I want to watch again on this week.
Btw, I don't care with Metacritic.
Good or bad movie is very subjective.
Too popular movie like marvel or spiderman with 9 or 10/10 by other peoples, it is 0 / 10 for me since I never have any interest with too popular Western superheroes.

Anti-Matter

Princess_Lilly

@Anti-Matter oh, ok. So it's not a total disaster like The Hate U Give or everything Marvel or Disney produced in the past 3 years

Princess_Lilly

Okami1

@ComfyAko Despite what people say about Lion King I'm not the biggest fan of it.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic