Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 80,881 to 80,900 of 96,523

Snatcher

All this talk about sports kinda makes me want to watch some, I’m not a sports person, the only amount of sports I watch or sport is football, even then I kinda ditched the team I used to root for lol.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

blindsquirrel

@Snatcher
Out of curiosity, what team did you root for?

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
Any brighter and my eyes will burn into nothingness.

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
Should’ve followed my brightness settings.

Snatcher

@Professor_Plumber @blindsquarel sea hawks, i liked them a lot and of course I would root for my boys, but idk, they just didn’t feel the same after they lost some of there players, I’m not into football like that, some of my family is though so I watch it with them, but yep that was my rooting team, and after all that, It just all seemed to fall apart, now I’m not sure how there doing nowadays, but about two years ago that how I felt.

But how does the team rooting thing work? Is it just the team that’s from the same state you are or just whoever you like because of the players? Because I always kinda felt like you had to root for your same area team.

Sorry if this was a long answer and kinda didn’t make sense, I don’t want to disrespect the game just because I don’t follow it that much, maybe I should watch football, that always interested me.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

blindsquirrel

You’ve got to be kidding me.

@Snatcher
Oh, the sea chickens you say?

Naw, I can’t trash talk like that when I chose the freaking Cardinals as my team. In my defense they were good the year I got into football.

TheBigBlue

@blindsquarel Linebeck spotted
Untitled

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

Snatcher

@blindsquarel that’s totally how I feel about the hawks! I think they were good when I sorta got into football lol.

blindsquirrel

@Snatcher
The hawks are pretty decent now. Definitely a dark horse contender if Geno Smith can play like he did last year.

Princess_Lilly

I forgot to wish everyone fluffy dreams yesterday and I apologize if anyone's dreams did not turn out to be fluffy.

Princess_Lilly

Kermit1doesmath

@ComfyAko I dreamt of a rocky wasteland with no fluffy things in sight... Besides that, everything was fine lol

Good moooooorning!

dysgraphia awareness human

Princess_Lilly

@Owl1 I'm sorry to hear that. I am sending 7882 of the fluffiest sheep I have to your dreams tonight, they are coming your way. Please do not resist.

Edited on by Princess_Lilly

Princess_Lilly

JONOFTHEJONS

The Bayonetta are known not to get many updates, but I hope a new patch comes out for Bayonetta 3 soon, will this game get one last patch to fix some issues?

Edited on by JONOFTHEJONS

You only need to know about my many obsessions, which consist of Lego, Fortnite, Nintendo, PlayStation and Xbox games, drawing on my Tablet, Dragon Ball Z, My Hero Academia, Thomas The Tank Engine, Star Wars, and Ninjago.

Anti-Matter

Good evening.
I got this game this afternoon.
Untitled

Untitled

I successfully obtained Megaman Battle Network Legacy Collection in both PS4 and Switch version and both of them are same USA region. 😄
Those are very rare and hard to get games during very short time after release.
My dream to collect both of them is come true.

And to see playing games that originally from Nintendo machine but now I can play them on PlayStation machine, something that never happened before, it is really great experience to play 3rd party games from Nintendo machines to PlayStation machine.
I bought the PS4 version more expensive (910K IDR) than the Switch version (750K IDR) since here in Indonesia, the seller only provide less than 10 copies of PS4 version than Switch version with more than 50 copies as Megaman GBA games are supposed to be played on Nintendo machine, not on PS4 machine as most of PS4 gamers will not care much with Nintendo only games. So, with very few copies available, I really have to order the game pretty fast before somebody else pick the games.

So after I got the games, I played for several minutes to create the save data as to continue 1 game first it need some determination as I have never played Megaman Battle Network GBA version before and I still felt not really hyped with the games after obtained them.
My current hype is on Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town PS4 so to stop playing that game immediately and change the hype for Megaman Battle Network PS4 is like wake up in very early morning after sleeping for several hours.

Anti-Matter

Princess_Lilly

I just came back from Digitally Downloaded to tell you good and bad news

Good news is that Gollum got 0/10

Bad news is that Harvest Moon: The Winds of Anthos looks like android game made by an unpaid intern in a week

Princess_Lilly

Kermit1doesmath

@ComfyAko I took a nap. It was fluffy, very fluffy.

Just play SoS... At least they are honest about them.

dysgraphia awareness human

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic