Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 80,861 to 80,880 of 96,570

JONOFTHEJONS

@Anti-Matter That’s why you’re probably my favourite member in this community.

You only need to know about my many obsessions, which consist of Lego, Fortnite, Nintendo, PlayStation and Xbox games, drawing on my Tablet, Dragon Ball Z, My Hero Academia, Thomas The Tank Engine, Star Wars, and Ninjago.

Kermit1doesmath

@Snatcher can we not make this a bit pls... I just brought up the fact and left it there with a warning... I need to take a shower anyway ok, I was out all day.

@JONOFTHEJONS I love seeing you more in the forums, you make the place feel fun.

dysgraphia awareness human

blindsquirrel

I finally moved all my DS ROMS from my R4 card over to my 3DS. It takes forever to load them up, but it is so much more convenient.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
Did David Bowie get brought up again?

Kermit1doesmath

@blindsquarel I warned Plumber of the world of David Bowie jokes and the bottomless pit that is them... I have only seen 2 btw when trying to find Labyrinth 2 news.

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
Ah, I see.

Fought the king gleeok yet?

Edited on by blindsquirrel

Snatcher

@Owl1 lol, no problem. But man you weren’t kidding with the jokes, I had no idea there were so many! Also I saw a funny baby yoda one lol. I hope you enjoy the rest of you day!

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

JONOFTHEJONS

Owl1 wrote:

@JONOFTHEJONS I love seeing you more in the forums, you make the place feel fun.

@Owl1 Thank you so much, that makes me happy.

You only need to know about my many obsessions, which consist of Lego, Fortnite, Nintendo, PlayStation and Xbox games, drawing on my Tablet, Dragon Ball Z, My Hero Academia, Thomas The Tank Engine, Star Wars, and Ninjago.

JONOFTHEJONS

@Owl1 Thanks, I’m glad you’re a Lego fan too. But I better go to sleep, it’s 11:00pm and I want to be up and ready to start enjoying my extended summer holiday.

Edited on by JONOFTHEJONS

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
I don’t know the exact coordinates, but there is one under Typhlo ruins

Kermit1doesmath

@blindsquarel thanks... I need to get a photo of one for a quest... A really annoying quest... PLus that dragon killed my family... #lore

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
Is it Kilton’s quest? That’s probably my favorite one I’ve done so far, just cause it’s really creative.

blindsquirrel

Why do I care so much about the heat winning. I barely watch basketball yet I am literally stressed out that they might lose.

blindsquirrel

Also, excellent looking website by sports illustrated here.

Untitled

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic