Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 80,741 to 80,760 of 96,514

blindsquirrel

Still have to go to the actual graduation ( luckily it’s next Wednesday instead of tomorrow, so I may be over this cold by then), but I’m done with high school. Completed all my tests today and it is over.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

TeaCatherine

There is nothing worse than having an earworm of a snippet of a song and having no clue what song it is.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Anti-Matter

@blindsquarel
Congratulations.
Hope you can continue the college study well.
My graduation event for grade 6 students will be on 17 June 2023.
That will be the last time I can see those students after 6 years they started to study from grade 1.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@blindsquarel Congratulations!

@TeaCatherine Maybe you can use Shazam! It’s an app that hears music and find it, maybe you can hum or sing said part of it into the app, if not then there’s another one that I think works much better for the humming part.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

TeaCatherine

@Snatcher I refuse to use it because it would probably be inconvenient and also I enjoy eventually figuring it out.
As it happens, I worked it out about a minute after posting that, so after about 7 minutes wracking my brain for what it could I worked it out. Shazam probably wouldn't have got it anyway because it turned out to be an obscure vocal version of an instrumental boss theme from an SNES JRPG that didn't get translated 'til a couple of years ago.

Anti-Matter

@ComfyAko
Depend on the students.
The outstanding students from their personality or their signature looking will be harder to forget than the average looking students.
I still have teacher from my Junior High School who still remembered me even after more than 25 years and he was my Class teacher grade 9 used to be.

Anti-Matter

TeaCatherine

@blindsquarel Oh, right, sorry. Congratulations.

Princess_Lilly

@Anti-Matter That's some crazy memory, my guess was about a week. I still have at least 2 teachers who remember me, though.

Princess_Lilly

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic