Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 80,401 to 80,420 of 96,567

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine @Owl1 Very much work in progress, but how is this looking for a logo?
Untitled

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko I think the second line could do with some work, it's a bit hard to read.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Princess_Lilly

The monday is drawing to an end, so let's take a couple of deep breaths, unwind and let positive thoughts flow through us

Princess_Lilly

EllaTheQueen6

@ComfyAko Good morning, afternoon, or evening, I dunno where you are so I dunno what time it is

EllaTheQueen6

@ComfyAko How have you been doing?

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko I think Europe but no clue which bit. Anyway, they said Monday was drawing to a close so probably evening.
@ComfyAko What's that pfp?

EllaTheQueen6

@Eel If you're talking about the logo, it's supposed to say Ai Kamino. Ai Kamino is my to be VTuber persona.
Untitled

Princess_Lilly

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko I had a bit of a misadventure with very bad people here, but I managed. It's just that I kinda realized that I hadn't done as much progress as I wished I had since that toxic phase I had, so I'm trying to be more positive

@TeaCatherine Meilin from Cardcaptor Sakura

Princess_Lilly

TeaCatherine

@ComfyAko Oh, right. My sister intends on watching that, not because she wants to but because it has her favourite VA in.

EllaTheQueen6

@ComfyAko That's fair. I think you're a nice person, so don't be too hard on yourself just cause of who you used to be.

blindsquirrel

Owl1 wrote:

@blindsquarel 101%
I've been listening to Spotify and playing the game, not to say the music or sound design is bad but I like roaming Hyrule with my playlist on. It makes stuff like Lynels and puzzles easier for me weirdly.

Eh, I can see why. Sometimes it’s easier to solve/beat something when you have the volume down or listen to something else.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

EllaTheQueen6

How do I do spoilers for images again?

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Same way as you put words in spoiler tags (spoiler)image link(/spoiler) but with square brackets instead.

Princess_Lilly

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko yeah, I mean it was mostly a haywire defence mechanism, but it still wasn't pleasant and I would like to be someone who can give off positive, not negative emotional influence

Princess_Lilly

EllaTheQueen6

@ComfyAko I see. I don't have much of a defense mechanism. But when I'm extremely stressed I just cry. But other than that, I don't think I have a defense mechanism. When something is hurting me, I always just assume I'm the problem cause it's what I grew up with.
@TeaCatherine. Thanks.
Untitled

Edited on by EllaTheQueen6

EllaTheQueen6

@Eel Yeah, Ai Kamino has a meaning in Japanese, as because in Japanese the last name coems before your first name, so it'd be Kamino Ai, Kami meaning god, no being a word joiner, and ai being love, the name would mean god of love essentially. I didn't know it was something mispelled in Spanish. I probably would've known that if I continued learning Spanish. I'm starting to wish I did continue, cause then I could've insulted my father in his main language.

Edited on by EllaTheQueen6

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic