Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 80,301 to 80,320 of 96,531

JONOFTHEJONS

Sorry, I messed up the quote.

You only need to know about my many obsessions, which consist of Lego, Fortnite, Nintendo, PlayStation and Xbox games, drawing on my Tablet, Dragon Ball Z, My Hero Academia, Thomas The Tank Engine, Star Wars, and Ninjago.

Snatcher

@JONOFTHEJONS oh my god, I’m so stupid. I got the wrong person @ lmao!

@Owl1 but of which kind! I wanna say fruit!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

JONOFTHEJONS

@Snatcher It’s okay, everyone makes simple mistakes. There’s no need to call yourself stupid.

You only need to know about my many obsessions, which consist of Lego, Fortnite, Nintendo, PlayStation and Xbox games, drawing on my Tablet, Dragon Ball Z, My Hero Academia, Thomas The Tank Engine, Star Wars, and Ninjago.

Snatcher

@Owl1 Ah, yes, this is can agree on! This makes sense! It’s perfect!

@JONOFTHEJONS I know, it’s just I literally made a whole reply and then I didn’t even check out the @, I messed up lol. But I fixed it now!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

TeaCatherine

@Snatcher Yeah, it was on Pushsquare and I was saying it was a console.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Snatcher

@TeaCatherine Pushsquare? I don’t think I was apart of that one, but it’s pretty funny how we also had a similar discussion on here that ended terribly, I think it was wether the switch was a hybrid or if it was a console, I can’t remember to well.

@blindsquarel It’s true, I have free food.

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
I will never leave, no, betray the fluffy archer.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Kermit1doesmath

@Eagly I'd rank them in that order.

I love Chris Reeve's Superman because it feels and looks like a comic, no other (besides Spider-Verse) has done that kind of feeling for me. Also, that theme is perfect and helps make Superman a living breathing fictional thing.

Those Indy 5 reviews ain't lookin' good from what I've seen.

dysgraphia awareness human

blindsquirrel

@Eagly
I don’t think prime 4 won’t be on switch but probably on both consoles.

Also, Holy crap man, that comment was impressive.

Edited on by blindsquirrel

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Anti-Matter

I changed my avatar into Tsurugi the Red Crowned Crane.
He is a Skyboxer Legend.

Anti-Matter

TeaCatherine

@Eagly Well, we'll just have to wait and see over the next few months. If they do do more ports I really hope one of them is XCX however I don't think it will be. Yeah, I forgot about Pokémon S/V's DLC but that's still only like two things? I mean, there's going to be some big release around Christmas probably but what it could be nobody knows. Oh, also, liked your fake spoilers.

Edited on by TeaCatherine

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Anti-Matter

@TeaCatherine
Pokemon Scarlet / Violet are already a big mess from the recent update last time.
I felt disappointed to see Gamefreak and TPC really messed up with those games.
And they want to add DLC while the games itself still full of bugs and glitches?
That audacity, tho.

Anti-Matter

JONOFTHEJONS

@Owl1 @blindsquarel What side you you guys want me to join?

JONOFTHEJONS

@Anti-Matter I like your new profile picture, you’re very good at art.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic