Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 80,281 to 80,300 of 96,590

Snatcher

@Professor_Plumber 😈 why whatever do you mean?

@blindsquarel Don’t reject Purah, she is love, she is life!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 3 reload.

Anti-Matter

@Professor_Plumber
Not really long for the extended part of The Three Billy Goat Gruff with my idea.
They have to get through inside the Mystic Forest in order to find another greeny grass meadow. They get chased by Mystic Bats, they followed the Mystic Blue butterflies to find the way, they almost get long sleep from Mystic Blue flowers by the dreamy pollen, they must run away from Mystic Jaguar but fortunately the biggest Billy Goat Maxton can attack the Mystic Jaguar to protects their siblings.

Btw, I don't play zelda game but Tulin is also coincidentally a same name of sub district in North Kalimantan Tulin Onsoi, Indonesia.
Untitled

Tulin is also a shop name of chocolate desert on Tokopedia.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

blindsquirrel

@Snatcher
Tulin is a fluffball with top tier marksmanship. Nothing beats that.

@Professor_Plumber
I will never get off the Tulin bandwagon.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Snatcher

@blindsquarel I can’t force ya (yet), but I will lay the Offer on the table!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

I’m very much alive!

Princess_Lilly

@Professor_Plumber The disappointing part was that almost nobody would take my side, but I've gotten so used to it, it was utterly foolish of me to expect otherwise. Most people just want to stay out of drama, and some will blame it on me because it's easier to attack one person. When will I learn that there is no safe space for me.

For now, I'll just stay out of drama. If someone starts something against me, I'll just put them in their place and cut them off.

@Anti-Matter I'd say give in to violence.

Princess_Lilly

Princess_Lilly

My last post kinda came out wrong, I'd still like people to be comfortable around me, and I would like to be a positive person who can support and encourage others to feel better, but I just can't get this toxicity out of me. Also, you can't be everybody's slice of cheese, as Wallace once said.

Princess_Lilly

Snatcher

@Owl1 You sign up to this when you said her name!

I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@Owl1 she’s purple, now Purah purple.

Untitled

I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@Owl1 👋🥹👍

I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

😭 legend.

I’m very much alive!

TeaCatherine

@Snatcher Yeah, I think Chapter 14 is the last 'un.
@ComfyAko Internet arguments are no fun and get started over the stupidest things, the best thing to do is just nope out of them asap. I once got into a surprisingly heated argument over whether the Switch was a console or not and it was just tiring and annoying. I understand wanting to vent but it's probably not worth it.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

JONOFTHEJONS

@Snatcher I watch that commercial every Christmas, it’s what convinced me to get a 3DS.

You only need to know about my many obsessions, which consist of Lego, Fortnite, Nintendo, PlayStation and Xbox games, drawing on my Tablet, Dragon Ball Z, My Hero Academia, Thomas The Tank Engine, Star Wars, and Ninjago.

JONOFTHEJONS

@Anti-Matter I’d love to read your story.

You only need to know about my many obsessions, which consist of Lego, Fortnite, Nintendo, PlayStation and Xbox games, drawing on my Tablet, Dragon Ball Z, My Hero Academia, Thomas The Tank Engine, Star Wars, and Ninjago.

Snatcher

@TeaCatherine Ah ok, because it was really starting to feel like it.

Wait you said if the switch was a console or not? Which side of that argument were you on? I feel like I remember that one. And I’m not asking this to bring it back up, I’m just really curious because I think you are talking about the same one I’m thinking about.

@JONOFTHEJONS I think I have seen this commercial once, or twice, I can’t really remember, but it’s a really sweet commercial, it would have convinced me. R.I.P

Edited on by Snatcher

I’m very much alive!

JONOFTHEJONS

Wait you said if the switch was a console or not? Which side of that argument were you on? I feel like I remember that one. And I’m not asking this to bring it back up, I’m just really curious because I think you are talking about the same one I’m thinking about.

[/quote]

@Snatcher I gotta be real with you, I don’t remember saying that.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic