Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 80,021 to 80,040 of 96,532

Snatcher

@ComfyAko You know what, I don’t need a reason to apologize, so I will say right here, I’m sorry, I apologize for making you feel like you were attacked, wile I still don’t agree with the comment being rude, I will say that I was not defending them, and I was definitely not trying to justify or defend you getting attacked, I hope you will accept this apology.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

blindsquirrel

@Professor_Plumber
I don’t know if it got out or not. Me and my dad got in a bad argument, so I got sent up to the house. Now I’m trying to figure out how I’m going to resolve this situation between me and him.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Snatcher

@blindsquarel Wait what happened what did I miss?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

TeaCatherine

@ComfyAko Personally, I looked at it and I'm sorry to say the main person to kick up a fuss was you. I mean it wasn't anywhere near a heated debate on anyone's side but yours. Also, at least people apologised to you. This is just me stating my opinions on the discourse.
Edit: Okay, a couple did look argumentative but the one Snatcher was talking about didn't seem that bad and they apologised.

Edited on by TeaCatherine

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

blindsquirrel

@Snatcher
Basically all of our cows got loose and one got stuck in between two fences, basically killing itself unless we cut it out. My dad and I disagreed on how we should do it. Then we got in a fight about what was going on. I won’t go into detail on what we said, but it was pretty bad. Now I gotta somehow figure out how to resolve this mess with my dad, since I don’t want to ruin anything between us over a cow.

blindsquirrel

@Professor_Plumber
Thanks, I have to go with my dad to the vet for my horse later, so I’m gonna try to resolve things then. Give us a little time to calm down.

Snatcher

@blindsquarel Wow, how did you get it out? Oh wait you said you didn’t know right? I really do hope you can make up. Good luck!

@Professor_Plumber So it was a misunderstanding, and there no real way to interpret the tone, I sure hope mines didn’t seem aggressive, thank you for looking at and and thank you for your insight, it makes me feel better (: because I start to feel really, really, really bad when I make someone feel a way I didn’t attend.

Edited on by Snatcher

Kermit1doesmath

@Snatcher I don't know... I'm gonna have to agree with Plumber's opinion on this.

blindsquarel wrote:

@Professor_Plumber
I don’t know if it got out or not. Me and my dad got in a bad argument, so I got sent up to the house. Now I’m trying to figure out how I’m going to resolve this situation between me and him.

Hug him without any context.

dysgraphia awareness human

Snatcher

@Owl1 which is fine, I agree somewhat as well, as they bring up a really good point as well.

Actually that probably would work.

Kermit1doesmath

@Snatcher I mean Plumber is right, tone is hard to tell online.

I saw the points, I don't play Splatoon and those were all valid points.

Snatcher

@Owl1 I agree, I try to not assume people’s tones unless they make it stupid obvious but a lot of the tones in the comment section including mine, are hard to tell I will agree.

Kermit1doesmath

@Snatcher sometimes when I make a joke post I add (< satire) to make sure people know I'm joking.

The chicken crossed a road, he has been missing for three days. (< satire)

Snatcher

@Owl1 I should have done that, I should have said something along the lines of not trying to be rude, I’m not mad, no aggression. Something to show I was just trying to converse, that’s a good idea.

JONOFTHEJONS

Hey, odd question. Does anyone know what the name of the haircut that hentai protagonists have? I’m getting my hair styled and I want to choose that hair. Can anyone solve my dilemma?

You only need to know about my many obsessions, which consist of Lego, Fortnite, Nintendo, PlayStation and Xbox games, drawing on my Tablet, Dragon Ball Z, My Hero Academia, Thomas The Tank Engine, Star Wars, and Ninjago.

Princess_Lilly

@TeaCatherine Thank you for the honest answer

@Snatcher I wasn't talking about you

@Professor_Plumber yeah, maybe. I mean, either way I don't feel good about it, I actually kinda hoped it would at least stay in that fkin thread. Now I do not know what to do anymore. I think I'm gonna turn in early today.

Edited on by Princess_Lilly

Princess_Lilly

TeaCatherine

@ComfyAko Just checking you saw the edit, right? I wish you good luck in having a relaxing rest of the day/evening.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Snatcher

@JONOFTHEJONS i don’t think it has a name, just find the hentai your talking about and show it to the person doing your hair, personally I think anyone who knows what you are talking about would know just by saying hentai portage hair, I can’t believe I just used that word twice in a sentence.

@ComfyAko It might not have been directed at me, but I still stand by my apology, as I was part of the batch of people that replied to you. The. I guess I made a misunderstanding, what you described sounded vary close to our conversation we just had, my apologies.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic