Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 80,001 to 80,020 of 96,591

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine I have no way to pirate it as of right now

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine School computer
Edit: Also sorry for the late reply I'm currently making a google slide presentation about a yuri light novel for a school project

Edited on by EllaTheQueen6

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Another one? Also, what do you normally use to pirate stuff?

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine No, same one. And I usually use 9anime.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko I meant do you use your heap of junk PC for watching anime?

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Ah, yeah, but it's broken, so I only tend to watch anime on my TV or with my brother on his PC.

blindsquirrel

Annnnnd, now my dad has went crazy. Apparently instead of using a saw to cut the cow out we are now using a torch.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Tyranexx

@Professor_Plumber Amen, my friend. XD

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
Hopefully. I don’t know, we’re kinda running out of options. I just can’t wait until this day is over.

TheBigBlue

suave

Untitled

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
Heh, thanks I needed that.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Oh, yeah. I kind of forgot.
@Eagly Nah, I'll just watch it and see if anything catches my fancy.

Princess_Lilly

I can't believe I still care, and I can't believe they pulled the classic junior high move on me. People are actually the worst. I don't expect much of them but wtf.

Princess_Lilly

Princess_Lilly

@Professor_Plumber yeah, it's kinda like that. Some games just attract some kinds of people.

But I gotta hand it to them, attacking someone and then acting like a victim is a tactics that worked on me pretty well in junior high. People would abuse me to the point of breaking and whenever I said something back, they would immediately run to our homeroom teacher (who was horrible in her own way) and shift the whole thing against me. Nobody ever believed me.

Princess_Lilly

Snatcher

@Owl1 @Professor_Plumber they are talking about me. Could you check it out for me and give me your honest opinion, was I attacking them? Because it not like I was trying to, I was just responding to another persons comment, and then ako asked me a question to which I answered. Also sorry I haven’t replied to your comments just yet. https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2023/05/splatoon-3-sizzle-s... This is the comment section in question, I just asking all of you guys, am I attacking them, because if that’s the way it looks, them I will apologize immediately because that’s not how it was supposed to look.
@ComfyAko If I made you feel that way you could just say that, as I wasn’t trying to make you feel that way. In fact I thought we were just having a normal discussion, not that I was attacking you. And if our conversation made you feel that way, then I think it’s best I leave it as it is. Because that’s the last way I would want someone to feel in a conversation.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 3 reload.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic