Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 79,861 to 79,880 of 96,563

Anti-Matter

I was wondering why there was so many playback singing / lip synch for live concert during 80's & 90's era and peoples didn't even mind for being playback singing ?
I mean I knew the difference between real live singing and playback singing.
The playback singing sounds exactly like studio version, but when peoples try to sing again naturally, the quality will be always different. It can be sounds better or worse than studio version that has been edited.
Why do the singers choose to use playback instead of using their real voices during live singing ?

Anti-Matter

Kermit1doesmath

@Anti-Matter Live and Studio versions can be neat.

Owl City's studio work is more electro-sounding and his live stuff is more Rock and Roll.

Live can also be bad (this is a cover btw, but still live and Sting is watching...)

dysgraphia awareness human

EllaTheQueen6

@ComfyAko I feel like I recognize the name, but I don't think I know her.
@TeaCatherine No it doesnt have a bookshop. Closest thing they have to a book shop is a small manga sections at one of the collectible stores. There's a book shop near the mall though.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Kermit1doesmath

@Professor_Plumber that's me in the underground, I just brute force a hill until I find a way to climb it in pitch-back darkness because I haven't used a single berry and I don't plan on using them lol.

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

EllaTheQueen6

Ok, so, back in January I blew 40 USD on a giant stuffed bear, and last night I fell asleep cuddling it and oh my god I was so comfy

EllaTheQueen6

@Owl1 I love plushies, so that's why I spent 40 dollars on a giant bear. I just woke up and I'm like "Oh, I fell asleep with the bear. Hmmm, I don't wannna get up, I'm comfy." but I ahd school today, so I had to get up.

EllaTheQueen6

@Owl1 Man, I knooooow. God, plushies are so amazing bro. Like, Ok, Ima name every plush I got. Blue fluffy cat I won at a carnival, black posable cat, white fluffy posable bear, a stuffed bear from Las Vegas, a pound puppy, a cute posable bear from my grandma that I named Blueberry, my giant stuffed bear, a calico cat, a baby toy plush cat, an angel beanie baby, a cute little zombie doll my old friends grandma made for me, and there's certainly more that I'm forgetting.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Ah right.
Can anyone think of a reason an oriental museum would have Star Wars stuff in their contemporary Japan section?

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Princess_Lilly

@TeaCatherine There are some Japan related projects in the SW franchise, like shogun armors for stormtroopers, SW anime and so on. Other than that, no clue.

Princess_Lilly

EllaTheQueen6

@ComfyAko Hi there, Ako

EllaTheQueen6

@Owl1 Bro I can't name them all. I like beanie babies cause they're already named for me.

Kermit1doesmath

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko It can be a bit much lol, I like licensed plushes because they are like having the fictional thing real.

I can hug a Leafeon whenever I want.

TeaCatherine

@Professor_Plumber @ComfyAko @Owl1 Yeah, I was just confused because the rest of the section (it was a pretty small section) was stuff like Sailor Moon, Akira, Death Note, Naruto and Pokémon and then you've got a giant Darth Vader helmet and a poster for one of the films with no explanation given.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

EllaTheQueen6

@Owl1 I wanna get some anime plushies. I might get a Kyuubie plush or a Madoka plush at some point. My book store has these adorable little Nezuko plushies but they're so expensive cause of import fees (They're from Japan) and liscencing.

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Hey, now that you watched Madoka Magica, you want a dumb video?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic