Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 79,801 to 79,820 of 96,491

EllaTheQueen6

@Professor_Plumber I started a gagillion anime I never finished, and my brother is trying to get me to watch Mirai Nikki and I'm like "Bub no let me finish the other gagillion anime first". Also, on a side note, I'm mad I got a trojan horse before my brother named Troy ever did.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Scooby-Doo

It is a delight to see someone be as bad at using tank controls as @TeaCatherine is. Seriously, she's worse than I was.

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.
Currently Playing on Switch: Chaos Head Noah, PARANORMASIGHT, Mega Man Series.

EllaTheQueen6

@Professor_Plumber Nah, don't worry, I got the Trojan when I was 10, not now. I just find it funny my brother whose name is Troy never got a trojan horse.

EllaTheQueen6

@Scooby-Doo Ahhh, what nice siblings, exposing eachother like that. Gotta love it.

Scooby-Doo

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko I just had to say. So far, she's run into 10 trees and 5 monsters in the last 5 minutes or something.

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.

TeaCatherine

Yup, tank controls seriously suck.
@EllaTheKawaiiNeko So much for meaningful names.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Yeah. Also, funny story. A few days ago, Seef said everything bad has a purpose, and so I jokingly said "Ok so why am I allergic to everything" and then my brother just said "Maybe your purpose is to become fertilizer" and oh my god I felt so insulted but was laughing so much at the same time.

EllaTheQueen6

@Owl1 Ah, ok then. Also, that little dancing green dude your profile picture used to be, Seef sent me that video. I didn't watch it but I just said in my head "Oh, Kermit's profile picture"

Scooby-Doo

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Why? Just... Why?

blindsquirrel

Professor_Plumber wrote:

How's everybody doing today?

Well, I spilled listerene on a tie my sister gave to my dad as a gift. So we will see in a few hours if I ruined it or not.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine That wasn't even dark humor, it was a straight up insult. Now I just joke about being fetilizer. Also, I might be going to the mall today.

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine My malls got a ton of stuff. It's got a few clothing stores, some collectible stores (One of which sells a lot of anime stuff) a movie store, and a few other things. It also has a card place where you can buy Pokeon cards and stuff and it even has tables so you can play card games with other people. I'm gonna visit that shop and see if I can get a streetpass, cause a lotof Pokemon fans have a 3ds, so it'd be my best bet to go there.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Does it have a bookshop? I never really used Streetpass except for the times my 2DS interacted with one of my siblings' 2DS/3DS.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic