Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 79,761 to 79,780 of 96,538

Kermit1doesmath

@Eagly or do what the fans want, a huge time jump where only Zane and Kai are alive.

oh and Zane is no longer a ninja he's a "private eye". (canon)

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

dysgraphia awareness human

blindsquirrel

Owl1 wrote:

@Eagly the new season of Ninjago has new ninja... Because writing for the sam characters like 17 times must be getting old.

There is only one true team. I can’t, no, won’t accept that legendary team being disbanded.

And what in the world is a private eye?

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
They chose the wrong ninja for that, Zane is the most fit for longevity at the ninja position.

Also what happened to my boy Cole?

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
RIP, he was always my favorite.

@Eagly
I kinda wish they made an alternate reality where Kai was the green ninja. It would be an interesting direction for a side story.

Kermit1doesmath

@Eagly everything after Tournament of Elements just gets blander and blander (story-wise). The first few seasons had quite a lot of emotion and character growth, I mean do I need to mention the episode where we find out Zane is a robot, I know it's not the best episode, and yes they could have gone deeper and actually made Zane autistic but him being a robot did open up possibilities that wouldn't have been otherwise.

#JusticeForPixel

dysgraphia awareness human

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
Season 32!
That’s like 3 times the amount I thought they had.

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
Oh, that makes much more sense. After I finish the flash I think I will start watching again. I need to take a break from Arrowverse shows for awhile.

Anti-Matter

@Owl1
Used to be I watched Ninjago earlier seasons, but not anymore after the storyline went disappointing for me.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Eagly Thank you for telling me about the @ the other day, I didn’t know you couldn’t see them if edited on.

Yeah the gameplay isn’t for everyone, but just like you said, the love and care radiates from every frame, they also used real life 3d models for some of the stages!

I also read this before I replied, I started putting on the gems and oh my god, use it Dunban mixed with melias wind giving him even more agility is nuts! Now I just need to figure out what to do with fiora, is she a tank as well or attacker?

I definitely still prefer two in every way I believe, from the cast, to the gameplay, and just overall QOL, however I am in no way saying one sucks, I’m loving this thing.

I do feel like I beat games a little too quickly, but usually when I do it is because I focus on hem like you said, like I haven’t played any sekiro this week, just xenoblade.
Oh I’m 100% doing the quest, after doing that nap on quest, it made me appreciate how good two was, it was so much running, so much running!

I have to agree, the whole cast of 2 was so chaotic, be it personality wise, or emotional baggage wise, they all were vary chaotic, so you needed someone to keep them straight, and even then morag has much more personality then sharla I feel like, as morag grew more as a character compared, torna helped with his character a bit, but it’s not a lot, he might as well not be there, at least I can remember sharla.

They can’t keep getting away with this! They are making my heart melt

Now I hope you don’t mind that I just dump this all on you, you one be able to answer since I’m sure I’m getting to the point where it’s getting hard to do so.

So metal face turned out to be who I thought he was, I knew they didn’t just show that guy for no reason, I get he hated dun and all, it going that far, that’s just terrible, then he gets a fat dose of karma and gets stabbed, what I like tho is that fate took care of him, not shulk or Dunban, he wanted revenge, and he chose to be the bigger person, and fate took care of the rest! Then they’re Egil but I will touch on him a bit later. Im so happy fiora lived, I thought they were going to kill her off but then Shulk actually jumps for her, which I was not expecting! Aw but you have already played this game, so I don’t need to recap, I’m just going to jump to the meat, who the heck is Dickson really? He just happened to know where the party was going to be, he knew the chief of junks as well! Oh and the there are people on mechonis! Like wow! And bionis attacked first? Was zanza bigger the when we saw him? What was there before? Did the monado build it? So just like shulk, egil is out for revenge, but he is taking it far, like really far, now even wiping memories, but is bionis the bad guy? Is zanza the bad guy? I have so many questions! Botw I’m just at the part where we meet egils sister, which, I just noticed, they are all just mechs! Bionis and mechonis are just giant mechs, the dude said he even saw mechonis get built himself! How the heck does that work? I just assumed they were just,kinda there and then life grew on them, but no, the mechnia were first, you weren’t kidding when you said they will always find a way to put mechs in the game, what the heck!

So yep, just needing to spill that out.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

TeaCatherine

@Snatcher Fiora is an attacker, and I believe a pretty darn good one but I didn't really put much effort into team set-up.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

TeaCatherine

@Eagly My sister's playing 3 and she's like "Chapter 1 ends when you defeat Agnes right?"

Anti-Matter

I saw my Switch and PS4 games collection was really tight neck to neck.
My Switch games is currently 53 games while my PS4 games is 54 games.
My target during this year is exceeding 60 PS4 games so it will compete with my Wii , 3DS and PS3 games that have exceeding 60 games.
60 games is really so many games.

And it was so crazy to compare my behavior during year 2019 and 2023 in term of getting between Switch and PS4 games.
I almost sold all my PS4 games during year 2019 and quickly rebuilt again my PS4 games after July 2019.
Now after 4 years later, I will exceeding 60 PS4 games during this year and I have written more than 110 PS4 games.
That's crazy, my PS4 games keep growing and growing from 3rd party games.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

EllaTheQueen6

@Eel Ok yeah you're freakishly tall. You are a skyscraper. Say hi to a bird for me.
@Anti-Matter I mean, yeah I guess I am only 13 and I'll probably grow more. I just kinda want that growthspurt to come now.
Edit: Also my best friend is 185 cm tall and I thought he was tall, but Eel towers over him.

Edited on by EllaTheQueen6

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

TeaCatherine

@Eagly I once tried to track down that IGN review but, alas I did not find it.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic