Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 79,721 to 79,740 of 96,536

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
Of course you can’t fuse living things. Can you imagine how overpowered it would be to attach a cucco to a sword then attack Ganon.

Edited on by blindsquirrel

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
Yeah, that and Tingle being playable will be some sweet DLC.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Anti-Matter

Oh, I wanna dance with prisoner
I wanna feel the heat with prisoner
Yeah, I wanna dance with prisoner
With prisoner who loves me 😛

Anti-Matter

Kermit1doesmath

@blindsquarel Tingle has an empire where he is the ruler... The only issue is... He doesn't have an empire... You need to make it for him.

dysgraphia awareness human

Princess_Lilly

Does Atelier Marie physical ed exist in Nintendo's beloved countries? The outer rim happens to only have an import option, 70$.

Princess_Lilly

Anti-Matter

@ComfyAko
Btw, here in Indonesia there are quite a lot game shop seller will provide Asia English version (Region 3) pre-order of that upcoming chibi atelier game.
The price range was around 750,000 - 800,000 IDR, definitely under $70.

Anti-Matter

card-crunch78

I’m learning Japanese as a second language.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Princess_Lilly

@Anti-Matter <cries in outer rimmish>

Well, there aren't that many games coming out so I might cough up a bit for the one that I really like

Princess_Lilly

card-crunch78

@ComfyAko I haven’t learned characters yet, I’m reading English pronunciations like “mizu to gohan, kudasai”. (Water and rice, please)

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Anti-Matter

Good morning.
I bought another PS4 game yesterday.
Take a look.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Rambler

@Professor_Plumber - just had a look logged out.
I'm not doing it out if anger at anybody, just wanted to see if there were any posts in this thread if I muted the 4-5 main posters!

It's now mainly just 1 or two people talking to themselves, a bit like Garfield Without Garfield

Rambler

Princess_Lilly

@Rambler I mean, if you mute main posters, it's gonna be like that.

Why whould you even do that

@Anti-Matter noice, doesn't it feel like stretching yourself thin with so many life sims? They are quite time consuming, after all. I don't even have time for Harvesting Moons

Edited on by Princess_Lilly

Princess_Lilly

Rambler

ComfyAko wrote:

@Rambler I mean, if you mute main posters, it's gonna be like that.
Why whould you even do that

Looking through the thread, I noticed that an in-group had developed that potentially excluded the wider board members. To see if my hypothesis was correct, I - ironically enough - excluded the in-group to determine the level of posting by the wider NL community. I then scrolled back through the thread pages and noted how many now had little or no posts.

Or I did it because it would look ***** funny having thread pages with no posts.

Rambler

Anti-Matter

@ComfyAko
Life Sim genre is my forte in gaming.
I grew up by Harvest Moon games and The Sims games so I like to collect similar games like that.
I have observed My Time at Portia for very long time until I decided to pick the PS4 version when I found from local game shop in my hometown have 1 copy left.
I keep my eyes on My Time at Sandrock as the game have better graphics and performance and of course I will pick the PS5 version to build my PS5 games library.

Anti-Matter

Princess_Lilly

@Rambler @Professor_Plumber Yeah, that's what I thought. It's not like there is an ingroup that excludes the wider board members, it's just that there are not that many members at all. Personally, I just realized that it's kinda like train that doesn't stop, you just gotta time it a bit and then jump aboard and nobody will mind.

@Anti-Matter That is indeed a good selection of living sims. Speaking of which, I'm guessing city builders and things like Industry Giant 2 wouldn't be that far from it, I mean it's mostly like building your own thing at your own pace

Princess_Lilly

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic