Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 79,701 to 79,720 of 96,598

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
Nice, I’m getting my butt kicked by enemy’s that are way above my level.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
I’m stubborn and try to take on the high rank enemy’s. I took 40 minutes trying to beat a gloom lynel with one heart available. Heck I’m still at four hearts, although I have 3 upgrades to do.

blindsquirrel

@Owl1 @Professor_Plumber
I’ve had multiple playthroughs of BOTW where I didn’t get any koroks. I was always to lazy to go find Hestu.

blindsquirrel

@Professor_Plumber
Shrines just feel much more satisfying to beat than finding a korok.

@Owl1
Wandering is the best. I intended to go over to kakariko first and somehow I’m over by Hebra.

Kermit1doesmath

@Professor_Plumber yep, some Koroks give you 2 (how nice, I wonder how big the golden poo will be this time)

I just beat the first "Temple"

dysgraphia awareness human

Kermit1doesmath

@blindsquarel it's pretty cool how you start going one place and then you ended up going another.

btw... Do the Rito quest first if you haven't already...

dysgraphia awareness human

TheBigBlue

I’m playing ocarina of time on my switch to simulate me playing TOTK (joking, kind of). That game has the clunkiest lock on system ever, and I’m on that stupid part where you go in Jaba Jaba’s mouth to get the princess and the water stone. The bubbles are bloody annoying and carrying princess ruto around is such a hassle, she literally contributes nothing. I just wanna get the stones, go to the temple, and chillax for 7 years. I’ve never actually completed the game so that’s what I’ll do

Edited on by TheBigBlue

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
I’m fighting the urge to start the Rito one. I think once I get 20-25 shrines I’ll go for it. I can only go so long without getting Tulin.(AKA, the best character.)

@TheBigBlue
I can only play the 3D version of Ocarina. The N64 graphics look terrible and, like you said, the controls can be clunky.

Rambler

For idle amusement, I've temporarily muted the usual suspects from this thread.

It looks very odd around these parts now..!

Rambler

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic