Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 79,441 to 79,460 of 96,526

TeaCatherine

@Eagly Heck, even Mythra and Pyra were never mentioned by name. Why would Riku be committing war crimes? Yeah, I think the other Xeno-franchises are going to come up again, here's another reference you probably missed but may have heard about, so you know that cutscene at the beginning of chapter 10 of 2? Those Saviourite rebels are apparently just a mistranslation of the name of a faction from Xenosaga lead by that Dmitri guy. Yeah, what you mentioned in terms of gameplay for a Xenoblade warriors is pretty much what I suggested when talking to my brother about the prospect the other day, I honestly think they could make a warriors with a good battle system if they tried hard enough but as you said I care more about seeing small-scale interactions between the existing casts.
I heard that earlier in this gen a remaster of Xenosaga was greenlit but it got cancelled, but I don't know if it was true.

Also, my sister is now threatening to write fanfiction of Dirk and Tora just to get revenge on me for talking about Xenoblade too much. G'night.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

blindsquirrel

It kinda sucks when my siblings open presents on their birthday. Everyone else gets them something except me, but I don’t have the money to buy them anything with. Kinda makes me feel like a cheap piece of trash.

Edit: Maybe not! I have some stuff I snagged at Easter that I could give to my sister. Some lotions and cooking stuff.

Edited on by blindsquirrel

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
Funny you mention that. My sister actually did that for me a few years ago. Called it “ natural bubble bath.”

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
I can’t, it’s the wrong sister. I am going to make a gag gift for my other sister in a month using the beans. It will make her laugh.

Time to go throw the random crap I found in the Easter egg hunt into some wrapping paper.

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
I even included a whole 3 dollars.

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
The biggest there is.

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
That depends on who’s asking.

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
Come aboard my yacht, sir Musket.

Tyranexx

Eel wrote:

@Professor_Plumber @Tyranexx we need to think up a good pun for Mr. Green

Mr. Gangrene?

(I'm usually better at puns, but I'm very exhausted RN)

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic