Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 79,401 to 79,420 of 96,488

blindsquirrel

@Owl1
That both cleared things up and made me more confused.

I gotta go to bed, I can barely think right now.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Snatcher

@blindsquarel @Owl1 Yeah I’m heading to head right now Lmao. See you guys tomorrow.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

TeaCatherine

@Eagly Well, I guess from what you say he does sound like it.
Oh, is defeating all the superbosses how you get the final nopon medal? 'Cause I was getting worried that it was in a container and I had opened it and then missed the contents. Any idea how to get all the recipes, by the way?

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

JONOFTHEJONS

Is anyone here interested in Lego? I am a huge Lego fan.

You only need to know about my many obsessions, which consist of Lego, Fortnite, Nintendo, PlayStation and Xbox games, drawing on my Tablet, Dragon Ball Z, My Hero Academia, Thomas The Tank Engine, Star Wars, and Ninjago.

Anti-Matter

@JONOFTHEJONS
I only play LEGO CITY UNDERCOVER and I have played that game for 3 times from Wii U, Switch & PS4 version + 3DS version for the prequel story.
I don't play other LEGO games especially with western franchises like marvel, star wars, harry Potter, etc since I never like too popular western franchises like that.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Good evening.
I got this Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town PS4 last Monday.
Untitled

But I got PAL version 🥺😥 as I bought the game in FOMO (Fear Of Missing One) situation as I found every game shop in my country didn't have the PS4 version all of sudden (quick sold out, didn't get restock supply) and I remembered there was only one game shop in my hometown that still have that game so I quickly bought that game as the only 1 copy left.
Actually I prefer the USA version for having mini booklet inside and the PAL version doesn't have. 😟

But, anyway. I got the game so I can enjoy to indulge my teenhood experience from Harvest Moon Back to Nature PS1 in modern console with a lot of improvements and drastic changes. 😊

Anti-Matter

DannyBoi

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys season 4. Have fun and enjoy it.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

JONOFTHEJONS

@ComfyAko I’ve got built in shelves in my bedroom specifically for my Lego Modular buildings and my 2008 Death Star.

You only need to know about my many obsessions, which consist of Lego, Fortnite, Nintendo, PlayStation and Xbox games, drawing on my Tablet, Dragon Ball Z, My Hero Academia, Thomas The Tank Engine, Star Wars, and Ninjago.

JONOFTHEJONS

@Anti-Matter I love Lego City Undercover, it’s my favourite Lego game.

EllaTheQueen6

@Professor_Plumber Mustache? Eagly? Can't tell who you are

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Ok thanks.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

TeaCatherine

@Eagly Yeah, I think I've got where I went wrong now, missed a UM that only appears in certain weather conditions and the map doesn't do a good job of showing where it is.

Princess_Lilly

@JONOFTHEJONS Nice, Death Star is a great set. I got U wing, Tie fighter and I wanted to buy Y wing or A wing, but I have a storage space problem

Speaking of space, Lego had such great models with astronauts, now it looks kinda... to sci fi'ish.

Princess_Lilly

TeaCatherine

@Eagly Well, one, I really want to see everyone's families after the end of 3, never gonna happen I know. Two, apparently that blue thing in space has caused a lot of speculation, because I guess there's a Xenoverse now (Disclaimer: I do not mean that Dragonball game).

TeaCatherine

@Eagly Eh, so first off, Dmitri Yuriev the guy mentioned on the radio is a character from Xenosaga, the White Whale is a space ship from X and some logo on the radio is the logo of a company from Xenogears. I wanted more of your type of fanservice as well, and Linka and Panacea certainly didn't get enough screentime for two of the darn founders. I did quite enjoy the small throwbacks to 1 and 2 and found some of them surprisingly deep cut. Also, people think the comet is something to do with Kos-Mos from Xenosaga. Heck, at this point I'd take a Xenowarriors spinoff if it was canon and had plenty of heartwarming family stuff.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Anyway, Tonikawa is up to episode 5 at the moment.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic