Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 79,361 to 79,380 of 96,507

MarioVillager92

@ComfyAko Yeah, the last day was on Sunday, and the results were in. Power just destroyed the other teams, they had the highest percentages on all five categories. Hope you're feeling better, by the way.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

EllaTheQueen6

@Anti-Matter Gotta love the PS2. It might be older than me and my brother (Which really goes to show since he's 20) but it's still one of the best consoles out there. Ever play Jak and Daxter?

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Anti-Matter

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko
I have Jak & Daxter PS3 version but it seems I got the "error" copy as I found weird glitch on Jak & Daxter 2 + 3 which I suddenly couldn't control the character at all so I stopped playing those games.
Btw, I have complete collections of Ratchet & Clank PS3 games including the HD Trilogy. 😁
I still haven't finished Q-Force as it was really hard Tower Defense style of Ratchet & Clank game. 😩

Anti-Matter

EllaTheQueen6

@Anti-Matter I haven't played Ratchet and Clank yet. My brother has the whole Jak series, including Jak X: Combat Racing which is an amazing game. My brother speaks highly of the Jak series, so I'm currently doing a 100% playthrough of the first game

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Princess_Lilly

One more thing, give me a name of a movie or book that gives you the same feeling as Dick's novels, surreal and psychodelic

Princess_Lilly

Kermit1doesmath

@Eagly I'm seeing GOTG Vol. 3 Thursday, expect you to have an essay by then.

Out of curiosity, what would you rank it out of 10?

Oh, and I'm going to try and beat Xenoblade tonight!

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

dysgraphia awareness human

Kermit1doesmath

@Eagly that's probably where I will land as well... I have seen the tracklist and I have gotta say, Gunn opened the movie with freaking Creep!!! (from what I saw on the soundtrack list)

Xenoblade 3: The Family One

Kermit1doesmath

@Eagly fun fact: on the GOTG Vol. 2 soundtrack there's a Glen Campbell song and on GOTG Vol. 3 there's a Alice Cooper song, Glen Campbell and Alice Copper were friends irl. Glen's song was for the lighter movie and Alice's song was used for the darker one. I just thought that little detail was cool.

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

Snatcher

Soooo there reviews are based off of popularity? So it’s more of a popularity contest then a review? Got it lmao.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@Owl1 “Finally some good freakin food.”

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic