Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 72,801 to 72,820 of 96,526

blindsquirrel

Nintendo probably wonโ€™t do this, but it would be really nice to get one of or both of the Wii U Zelda games in the fall. Although I could see them using the games to fill out the switches releases next year.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

EllaTheQueen6

@JadeKitsune Japan is cool. I don't know anything about China though.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

card-crunch78

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko And now I have an increased interest in cartoons with Asian protagonists. Like I saw "Over the Moon" on Netflix last year and I find myself listening to "Ultraluminary" like three times.

Edited on by card-crunch78

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

Sunsy

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Yeah, it was a pretty funny concept too. Have two angels and demons going to high school, but the head angel rather play video games instead of doing what an angel is suppose to do. Plus Satania is hilarious. She tries so hard to do evil, but it ends up being something like not doing homework, lol.

Had fun watching that anime.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

EllaTheQueen6

@Eagly Hm?
@Sunsy Yeah, Gabriel Dropout is one of my first anime. Basically, when I was about 9 my older brother started getting intoanime and I'm like "Hey, can I watch anime too?" he goes sure and shows me season 1 part 1 of SAO (Couldn't show me the rest cause I was little) and then I fell in love with anime. He then showed me a ton of other stuff, including Gabriel Dropout and Blend S, which are classics for me. But yeah, I've loved Gabriel Dropout since I was 9. Wait a second... I've been watching anime for 4 years and I've still only seen around 50-60 anime. I need to step up my game.

EllaTheQueen6

@Colonel_Mustache Hmmm, should I tell Catherine what you said or no?

TeaCatherine

@Eagly I know what Pizza hut is and I obviously know what up dog is, I've just never heard of Little Caesars.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

EllaTheQueen6

@Eagly Have you ever heard anything strange or funny over an open mic?

Princess_Lilly

@JadeKitsune I really like Japanese folklore and mythology, and I especially like Kitsune, especially in the modern popculture references. So good choice there. Also, I, for one, will never accept missing out on Mother 3. NEVAH! It's coming, you'll see.

@Sunsy you're more organized than I am, I can lose a sofa in an empty room. Thanks for the tip, I started watching it from the TV series and some pieces weren't gluing together I might get the game somewhere on a sale, pass it quickly and keep it until it rises in price significantly (not that I ever sold a game before). I was kinda interested in how the game would turn out because I accidentally saw a trailer of it and thought that it looks surprisingly well, not like the usual licensed shovelware.

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko I never had the pleasure of trying the Little Caesars, I want to know if there is a pizza out there that is better than mine. I don't want to sound like I'm the proverbial wagtail that praises its own tail, but I'm an excellent chef and I am especially proud of my pizza. I'm not that competetive I swear, I just get like that when someone compliments food that wasn't done by me. It's one of my flaws and I'm working on it. I still had to say it tho.

Untitled

Princess_Lilly

EllaTheQueen6

@ComfyAko Where are you from, anyway? Indonesia?

card-crunch78

@ComfyAko So basically my character is born and raised in New York, his dad passes away when he was 10, then 2 years later his mom remarries, this time a Japanese man who has a teenage daughter (a year older than my character), but they both carry the kitsune from their ancestor (which wasn't even a TRUE kitsune, she wished to be one and the gods granted it); after the wedding, Luca was legally her descendant, so being the stepdad's son, he inherited the kitsune. Unlike the red panda, they never sealed it away because there's no sudden size difference (the kitsune's bipedal form is the same height as the human, with the ears being roughly 6 inches taller). Been thinking of putting this in the "Turning Red" universe but unsure how.

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

TeaCatherine

@Eagly What, you mean the updog thing or the pizza thing?

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

card-crunch78

Test

Untitled

Okay, why didn't my image load?

Edited on by card-crunch78

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

Sunsy

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko That's cool. Good pick for your first anime, like most my first anime was Sailor Moon. I think I've seen Blend S years ago, I think fall 2018 after the theme song played on YouTube at random and looked up the show. Aside from Sailor Moon and Pokemon, and a few on Adult Swim, I started looking into anime even more early 2018. I've watched the original Pretty Cure/PreCure, Girls und Panzer, A Certain Scientific Railgun, Toradora, and Haruhi Suzumiya.

@ComfyAko Yeah, the movie will help some of those pieces make sense, they started the new series with a movie. I'd say if you like My Little Pony, the game is worth it on sale given how short it is, it's mostly collecting stars, completing tasks, and playing mini-games, as a fan, I like how the game did a good job with capturing the storyline and style of the new series. Still pop it in to play a mini-game or two, or explore Maretime Bay.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

EllaTheQueen6

@Sunsy I know what Sailor Moon is, Girls und Panzer, Railgun (Or overall the TOARU series) and Toradora. I can recall almost every anime I've seen. Those are:
A Silent Voice
Blend S
Bofuri
Demon Slayer
Dr.Stone
Gabriel Dropout
Isekai Quartet
Love Chuunibyou and Other Delusions
Lucky Star
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
Nyanko Days
Re:Zero
Steins;Gate (Including Steins;Gate0)
Tanaka-kun is Always Listless
Teasing Master Takagi-san
The Helpful Fox Senko-san
Tonikawa
Made in Abyss
Shimoneta
A Certain Scientific Railgun (Season 1 and 2)
Little Witch Academia
Your Name
Konosuba
Arifureta (First few episodes)
Madoka Magica
Spy x Family
Komi Can't Communicate
The Way of The Househusband
Sailor Moon Crystal
Sword Art Online: Scherzo of The Deep Night
Machikado Mazoku
Chainsaw Man (Started it, anyway)
Sweetness and Lightning (Up to episode 4 and read volume 1)
New Game (First few episodes)
Nekopara (First few episodes and watched my brother play first couple visual novels)
I guess I haven't seen as much as I thought. I really need to watch more.

ChaoticMagolor

It's so hard to avoid spoilers sometimes.

The urge to look for them is killing me.

Proud member of the Church of Magolor, Dr. Pepper enthusiast, Serial Designation N enjoyer, licensed memer, etc.

May pop in and out of existence.

I would suggest looking behind you.

Kermit1doesmath

@ChaoticMagolor I saw a glimpse of a page from the leaked TOTK art book and closed that tab like there was no tomorrow.

Spoilers are cool on cars not on video games.

dysgraphia awareness human

Sunsy

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko That reminds me, I also watched Teasing Master Takagi-San, Madoka Magica and Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid during that first year. I still need to see Spy X Family and Komi Can't Communicate.

card-crunch78

I've never beaten a single Metroid game in my life.

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic