Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 72,741 to 72,760 of 96,305

TeaCatherine

@JadeKitsune My siblings always annoy me, but especially my brother and my middle sister.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Princess_Lilly

@JadeKitsune Hello, nice to hear that someone enjoyed Turning Red. I,m gonna have to dig up your explanation on the name though. If you like cartoons and comics, it's a really good place to talk about them. And games but that's nintendolife so its kinda a given.

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko I am really sorry to hear about the depression, I didn't know. I hope you are doing ok

Princess_Lilly

card-crunch78

@ComfyAko So my name... I brainstormed a "Turning Redsona". Instead of a giant red panda, my character turns into a human-size kitsune with green fur.
@TeaCatherine I almost got a third sibling (making me the middle child) but my parents decided to stop at two after I got my autism diagnosed.

Edited on by card-crunch78

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

card-crunch78

...well, okay I do like to ship, but I don't want to get into shipping wars or try to force it on the creators. That's not their job.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

card-crunch78

All I can say is, I think people are finally starting to accept that Mother 3 is never going to get an official English release.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

ChaoticMagolor

@JadeKitsune Ok, so

1: Turning Red is a masterpiece of a movie.

2: Shipping is ok, as long as it doesn't get out of hand.

3: Mother 3 is a toss up. An official English release very unlikely, but I could also see it happening too. I don't really know. I think people are just okay with the unofficial English translation.

Edit:
4: As an autist with ADHD, it can be very hard when people don't understand you. I understand you, though. There's no need to worry about that.

Edited on by ChaoticMagolor

Proud member of the Church of Magolor, Dr. Pepper enthusiast, Serial Designation N enjoyer, licensed memer, etc.

May pop in and out of existence.

I would suggest looking behind you.

Okami1

Eagly wrote:

Nope meaning we can all blame it on kermit

Untitled

dysgraphia awareness human

ChaoticMagolor

Welp, I think I missed something in the forums earlier. What did @Kermit1 do? I'm actually very curious lol.

Proud member of the Church of Magolor, Dr. Pepper enthusiast, Serial Designation N enjoyer, licensed memer, etc.

ChaoticMagolor

@Eagly Ah, I see Kermit's power was too much for the eyelash bot thread to handle.

Now that you mention it, I've been noticing the increasing amount of bot threads. Is this normal, or just seasonal?

Okami1

@Eagly if we did the quote thing in this thread it would have been the one deleted.

Snatcher

I went back to the oldest comments I made when I first came to this site. I regret doing it, kill me now! (I’m joking but for real I was so cringe, like cringe to the max!) but I like to forget my time as legendary co worker, till I dug it back up again!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Okami1

@Snatcher I like to read my old posts. I miss the days when Mio and Max were on here.

Snatcher

@Eagly They’er blades anyway, so practicality isn’t really important if they can just regenerate.
There much more then there designs, and I’m not saying people, can’t complain about it, but the stuff I have read act like that’s all they are, things to look at and not characters, your lowering them to that, not the game.

Ah so it’s getting harder to say anything is it? i will play more of it today, thank you for being careful with the spoilers!

Infinite overdrives? Yay!

What do the shops look like? I never had to go to one.

oh my goodness lol, I know I said I don’t know what to expect but I really don’t know what to expect! Doesn’t one literally take place on two giant mechs? Also wasn’t there a game with them too? Xenoblade X was it?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

@Kermit1 Same, I miss thanos as well! I like reading older post because I like seeing how I have change but my god my change is literally striking lol.

Okami1

Join a Forza lobby with two clubs waring be like:
Untitled

Okami1

My luck tonight, I've gotten two lobbies now with clubs racing it out. I also fell through the map but that's a different story.

Anti-Matter

My school got uninvited guest this morning.
The guest was a reptile, water monitor with length about 1 meter, founded inside the cafeteria cubby.
The reptile has been caught.
Fortunately no students around the cafeteria so it didn't make some panic reactions.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic