Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 72,741 to 72,760 of 72,929

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko So, if you never get cramps how do you know your current stomach ache isn't a cramp? Logic. (I think? There are probably many reasons this is pathetic logic.)

Edited on by TeaCatherine

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition, Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony, Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice, River City Girls
Currently looking to branch out into other games that aren't Jrpgs/Visual novels.
Eunie's the boss.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Did you listen to it?

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition, Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony, Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice, River City Girls
Currently looking to branch out into other games that aren't Jrpgs/Visual novels.
Eunie's the boss.

EllaTheKawaiiNeko

@TeaCatherine I dind't listen to it yet, I'll listen to it in abit, I'm looking at Duolingo memes. Also, it can't be a cramp, it was the same pain I get when my body doesn't wanna produce lactase. I'm not lactose intolerant, but sometimes my body decides I don't need lactase. And it's only like that with milk, I can eat as much cheeseand such as I want.

There is no end though there is a start in space. — Infinite.
It has (its) own power, it ruins, and it goes though there is a start also in the star. — Finite.
Only the person who (has) wisdom can read the most foolish one from the history.

Scooby-Doo

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Why are you looking at Duolingo memes? How do they exist?

I used to be scared of the dark. Then I played Silent Hill, and I'm not scared of the dark anymore. I genuinely don't know what happened there.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko I didn't know there were memes about Duolingo. It's 'cause of the emails, right? Also, it's lucky you can eat as much cheese as you like because it's definitely the best dairy product.

Eunie's the boss.

EllaTheKawaiiNeko

@Scooby-Doo Don't you know Duolingo?

It has (its) own power, it ruins, and it goes though there is a start also in the star. — Finite.
Only the person who (has) wisdom can read the most foolish one from the history.

EllaTheKawaiiNeko

@TeaCatherine I agree, cheese is hecking great.

Kermit1

Cheeeeese

Currently Playing:

Known to be quirky on occasion

Scooby-Doo

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko I am using it to learn Japanese, so I know what it is, I just do not understand how there would be memes.

I used to be scared of the dark. Then I played Silent Hill, and I'm not scared of the dark anymore. I genuinely don't know what happened there.

ChaoticKirby

@Scooby-Doo The memes just make fun of the push notifications. Even Duolingo themself made fun of it.

I would suggest looking behind you

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko "Cheese is hecking great" weird turn of phrase but it's true. (Especially brie and goat's cheese.)

Eunie's the boss.

ComfyAko

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Western animation executives work in mysterious ways. I mean at this point it's totally random. Shame that adult animation is 80% Simpsons ripoffs and the actual Simpsons show has become... whatever it is now.

@blindsquarel Did you sleep well?

@MarioLover92 Nice picture, it reminds me of my own island, which I have to visit one day

@Kermit1 the whole Ocean Eyes album of Owl City is great. Also, Cheeeese, Gromit!

@Scooby-Doo How far are you in Japanese Duolingo?

Edited on by ComfyAko

Magnum Kekus

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

@SlashFuture I don’t expect the movie to be positive. I think it’s very likely the movie ends tragically. Most likely a new team takes over as the MCU guardians

@Snatcher all he had to do was not physically abuse someone. I don’t understand how he did it he had whatever he wanted friends fans, money and academy awards. Yet he tossed it in the bin because he was a piece of garbage

The only unnecessary prequel by Disney I’ve enjoyed is cruella. We need a Thanos prequel to just show the terribleness of his childhood the discrimination he faced and the resolution he found to save the universe. Turn him into a more tragic character there is alot of compelling drama there

Top Games, Xenoblade 1 2 3, Nier automa/replicant, Mario galaxy 1 2, MGS5, Stardew valley, Hollow knight, Yakuza Like a dragon, GOW 2018, Doom 2016, Dragon quest 11, Bug fables, FE3H
Holy S##t guys Puss in boots 2 is awesome
https://youtu.be/bEoNNYyVNxc - Puss in boots 2 preview

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

@ComfyAko who knows the good stuff gets canceled and big mouth gets a spin off. Truly all is wrong with the world.

Top Games, Xenoblade 1 2 3, Nier automa/replicant, Mario galaxy 1 2, MGS5, Stardew valley, Hollow knight, Yakuza Like a dragon, GOW 2018, Doom 2016, Dragon quest 11, Bug fables, FE3H

Kermit1

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Cruella was kinda good. It was funny how they advertised the soundtrack more than the story or cast.

Currently Playing:

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

@Kermit1 I went in expecting it to be garbage and was pleasantly surprised the movie was actually enjoyable to watch. I thought it would be a trashy cash grab

Scooby-Doo

@ComfyAko I could probably say lower-intermediate, but a better idea is, you see the video Kermit1 posted? I can read all the names of the characters, and the top 2 voice actors. I'd use the design of Duolingo's UI, but they kind of messed around with it at some point, and I still haven't got used to it.

Kermit1

@ComfyAko I love that album, suck a great vibe.

Currently Playing:

blindsquarel

@ComfyAko
I may have been a little on edge when walking around at night, but other than that I was good.

Currently playing: Mario and Luigi: Dream Team
Self proclaimed master of Rex Kwon Do

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic