Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 72,701 to 72,720 of 73,501

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

@Kermit1 it only counts if aliens abduct you

Top Games, Xenoblade 1 2 3, Noir a tomato/replicats, Mario galaxy 1 2, MGS5, Stardew valley, Hollow knight, Yakuza Like a dragon, GOW 2018, Doom 2016, Dragon quest 11, Bug fables, FE3H
Holy S##t guys Puss in boots 2 is great
https://youtu.be/bEoNNYyVNxc - Puss in boots 2 preview

blindsquarel

Sunsy wrote:

Sunsy wrote:

In West Philidelpha, born and raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days, chillin out maxin, relaxin all cool and I was shooting some b-ball outside of school, I got into one little fight and my mom got scared, she said "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air"

Darn, I forgot "a couple of guys who were up to no good, started making trouble in my neighborhood" part. Weird, since I usually don't forget it when singing it, @Kermit1.

Did my best.

When reading this all I could think of was this video.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sZf8hnH7Tbc

Currently playing: Mario and Luigi: Bowsers Inside Story ( remake)
Self proclaimed master of Rex Kwon Do

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

It’s definitely the end for Roiland all that’s left is seeing what Disney will do with Solar Opposites

Top Games, Xenoblade 1 2 3, Noir a tomato/replicats, Mario galaxy 1 2, MGS5, Stardew valley, Hollow knight, Yakuza Like a dragon, GOW 2018, Doom 2016, Dragon quest 11, Bug fables, FE3H

Sunsy

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Um, I already stopped listening to Christmas music. I mean I have a playlist with all the Trolls albums and a stray Trolls Holiday song may pop up while listening to it. I usually play that playlist back on shuffle.

Did make an exception to watch It's A Wonderful Life last night, mom and I realized we forgot to around Christmas time. Warning, do not watch on Plex, they replaced the soundtrack. Had to pop in the DVD for the correct audio. This is why using Streaming to save time to watch something, isn't always the best option. Sometimes it's worth the effort to pop in that DVD.

@blindsquarel lol, I think I might have seen that video before. Song sounds familiar. Was also watching it last night, even when I'm not watching it, I still remember the theme.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Looking forward to Trolls 3 this November!

SlashFuture

Eyy just popping in if you guys don't mind...

EaglyTheKawaiiShika wrote:

@Snatcher I wasn’t joking about that true story. I didn’t get into any trouble my artistic abilities were know widely as awful by that time
The gamora sacrifice really would have in any other “hreoic” story been some sort of dark moment that changes them into an anti hero. He sacrificed the person he loved most to save the universe. He derived no joy he just did what had to be done to save their reality. He always wanted to be the hero he was just misguided. I hope if Eternals is allowed to continue we get to see what lead him to this conclusion it may end up being the best thing the MCU does if it’s handled with care. The MCU needs a win and a thanos prequel would be a great way to dip into nostalgia while also improving the already great infinity saga

Star lord Tachslla was my favorite episode. While I didn’t enjoy the series that much that episode was really fun it has the same energy as a child playing with thier toys and I loved it. It just felt like the writers had fun

Okay I’ll be looking for a valentines day astofolo profile then

@Sunsy I cannot wait for the volume 3 soundtrack it’s going to be amazing as expected. Gunn making starlord a music fan was a genius move because the whole movie is just so steeped in Gunn’s love of music. I am very exited for the 3rd one.

Like I said before I love Christmas music but it’s seasonality is what makes it special. You can only listen to it for 40 days so you better make em count

I completely agree, the mix of 70s/80s music on the Guardians movies are one of my favorite parts too... Sad that we're at the third movie, hope they can keep the vibe in the next set of movies, whatever they are...

Background Character in my Own Story.

Platforms:
Nintendo Switch, PC

I may post sporadically, but I'll try to reply as soon as I can!

Sunsy

@SlashFuture Awesomely enough, I heard some of the songs before I watched the first movie. The soundtrack made me want to check out the movie. While I haven't seen many Marvel movies, I'm more of a cute cartoon guy instead of superheroes, it gave into my love of space, and I loved it.

Super Mario, Guardians Vol 3, and Trolls 3 are the three movies I want to see most this year. My friend and I are both looking forward to it, he's also glad I got into Guardians.

The resident Trolls superfan! Looking forward to Trolls 3 this November!

SlashFuture

@Sunsy Ah nice! I love space too, other than Star Wars The Martian has to be one of my FAVORITE movies, so it's nice that Marvel has a space movie too! I kinda watch Marvel movies more when they come to Disney+, so I'm looking forward to that! Super Mario Bros should be an interesting movie, and I've enjoyed the Trolls movies(Which is funny because I didn't think I would, but they managed to win me over), so I'm curious what Trolls 3 will be about!

Platforms:
Nintendo Switch, PC

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika This dude screwed over his whole career, just because he was being a gross dumb###, like these people never get away with stuff like this, guess mr jelly bean was a self insert, never seen the episode, but sure have seen the character. Truly, truly don’t understand, had a good thing going to.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it) Remind me to ask jump about those ninja skills of his.

New edited pfp! It’s not my best, but I was trying new stuff.

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika This is so true! This is why I like Thanos, just the way he is written, it is, I don’t know how to describe it. And a prequel would be amazing! I need to see his motives.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it) Remind me to ask jump about those ninja skills of his.

TeaCatherine

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Same here on the music thing, 95% of what I listen to is from something's soundtrack.
@Snatcher I knew I had seen it somewhere (I haven't watched the anime or read the manga but I have seen the cover whilst browsing.) Anyway, did you say that you did it differently to usual?

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition, Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony, Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice, River City Girls
Currently looking to branch out into other games that aren't Jrpgs/Visual novels.
Eunie's the boss.

Snatcher

@TeaCatherine Yeah, the software messes up due to shadows and tries to compensate, since it just replaces color, I get white spots, to fix this I have to color over it, tho I haven’t really done this till now, and then use a smear tool to blend it together, I haven’t used it much, but it seems to have worked.

EllaTheKawaiiNeko

@Snatcher Did you set Komi as your profile picture? I like it.

There is no end though there is a start in space. — Infinite.
It has (its) own power, it ruins, and it goes though there is a start also in the star. — Finite.
Only the person who (has) wisdom can read the most foolish one from the history.

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

@Sunsy thats weird is it just because copyright the music was changed. Because music is pretty integral to the trolls franchise messing with it is messing with the core of trolls. I wouldn’t think that is something that would come up ever

I don’t find Christmas music ever really popping up for me. I do however have to resist listening to the ghostbusters theme every time it’s recommended to me

@SlashFuture Thats assuming there will be any guardians left for the 3rd movie. The guardians movies have always had marvels darkest themes and Gunn is promising the movie will be the MVU’s darkest. They may go for a Rouge one ending

@TeaCatherine It just helps you feel the same way you did when you first experienced something. The song gets tied with the rest of the Game/TV show for me and becomes inseparable.

@Snatcher pretty much he had everything he could want 2 shows and a game studio and he burned it all down by being terrible. And Mr Jellybean is no creepy. He made sense before him attacking morty was one the first time the show showed thar Rick cared about Morty’s wellbeing. Rick spent the rest of the episode being nice to him and killed Jellybean. Sure it was an incredibly low bar but because of how rick acts even that was a big deal. I guess the power went to Roilands head

Disney is giving everyone else pointless prequels or spin offs. Give the character who needs one a great prequel. Thanos is better in the MCU than in the comics his past being explained could be an awesome movie/TV series. I would hope the russo brothers direct it

Snatcher

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Thank you!

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Crazy, to think you can ruin everything you built so easily, and funny, it’s the easiest thing not to do!
Now that you mention it, yeah, it was a good it was meant to build there characters.
There are so many prequel series, ones we don’t even need, so I agree, give me a thanos prequel you cowards!

SlashFuture

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika That's true, they could go that way...

Platforms:
Nintendo Switch, PC

EllaTheKawaiiNeko

@TeaCatherine I woke up early today, and my stomach hurts for no reason.

There is no end though there is a start in space. — Infinite.
It has (its) own power, it ruins, and it goes though there is a start also in the star. — Finite.
Only the person who (has) wisdom can read the most foolish one from the history.

cordova94

@MarioLover92, happiest of birthdays to you!!! I hope you had a lovely day and I'm just so happy that I have contributed to a great community experience for you (despite my erratic presence). I hope the year ahead is just as great! <3

Currently Playing: Pokemon Sword, Disney Dreamlight Valley
Friend Code: SW-5717-7937-5089

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Yeah, stomach aches suck. (My advice is just laze around as much as possible.) Is it cramp, do you reckon?

Edited on by TeaCatherine

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition, Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony, Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice, River City Girls
Currently looking to branch out into other games that aren't Jrpgs/Visual novels.
Eunie's the boss.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Hey, heard any good music recently?

Eunie's the boss.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic