Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 72,681 to 72,700 of 73,960

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

@Snatcher Seriously your new profile looks great as always.

I am just trying to show my respect for you with grimace. I think he is perfect he’s purple and I can’t think of anytime purple has ever been associated with anything bad involving mascot characters from mediocre restaurants.

But on the subject of Astofolo I could probably spend a whole year with him as my profile without it growing stale thanks to all the fanart. I don’t know if the joke would get boring of become hilarious if I committed to it

Edited on by EaglyTheKawaiiShika

Top Games, Xenoblade 1 2 3, Noir a tomato/replicats, Mario galaxy 1 2, MGS5, Stardew valley, Hollow knight, Yakuza Like a dragon, GOW 2018, Doom 2016, Dragon quest 11, Bug fables, FE3H
Holy S##t guys Puss in boots 2 is great
https://youtu.be/bEoNNYyVNxc - Puss in boots 2 preview

Kermit1

@Sunsy Prove it, type the Fresh Prince theme song lol.

Currently Playing:

Known to be quirky on occasion

Anti-Matter

My account was keep constantly logged out by itself even my handphone was not connected with internet for a moment. 😟
There might be a bug on this website that made you auto logged out.

My Top 3 Dance Dance Revolution Arcade:
1. Dance Dance Revolution X2
2. Dance Dance Revolution EXTREME
3. Dance Dance Revolution 3rd Mix

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Thank you! I does mean a lot.

I can’t think of any character that was purple that I hated honestly, I always end up liking them!

I honestly think the joke would just get funnier lmao.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I edited a pfp! I really like it, I did have some editing hiccups tho. I will use it next week.

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

@Snatcher your welcome you have talent art dosen’t come easy

I mean I can probably think of one

Crap I looked and I can’t find one however I know they must exist

I think I may try it if the joke grows stale I can always stop

Top Games, Xenoblade 1 2 3, Noir a tomato/replicats, Mario galaxy 1 2, MGS5, Stardew valley, Hollow knight, Yakuza Like a dragon, GOW 2018, Doom 2016, Dragon quest 11, Bug fables, FE3H

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika I wish I was that good at art for real lol, I will try.

I mean, I even liked thanos, as a villain of course. So maybe I might not be the best to find who is good and who is bad purple.

Yeah you can always stop if ya want, and like you said, there is a lot of material there.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

I edited a pfp! I really like it, I did have some editing hiccups tho. I will use it next week.

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

@Snatcher even editing takes skill. Plus no matter how you feel about your personal skills just remember you never drew a dinosaur on a whiteboard your teacher made you erase because it looked like a human male organ some how.

Thanos at least in the movies was great. He made sense and he could be argued to be the hero of his own story. He really believed what he was doing was right and the what if episode established he could be dissuade if the right person got to him

Yep I need to get a February/valentines day pfp ready I guess I’ll squeeze the joke until it i no longer funny

Sunsy

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Awesomely enough, I find myself listening to the songs from Guardians of the Galaxy. Some of the best music of all time is in those movies. I also had the Christmastime Is Here song on loop last month. That reminds me, I love Christmas music, it's pretty much put away unless I hear a stray Trolls Holiday song when listening to my Trolls playlist.

That's fine.

@Kermit1 Now this is a story all about how, my life got flipped turned upside down, and I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there, how I became a prince of town called Bel-Air.

In West Philidelpha, born and raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days, chillin out maxin, relaxin all cool and I was shooting some b-ball outside of school, then a couple of guys who were up to no good, started making trouble in my neighborhood, I got into one little fight and my mom got scared, she said "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air"

I pulled up two houses and I was finally here, and I yell to the cabbie, yo-ho, smell ya later. Look at my kingdom and I was finally here, sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air

...I typed this from memory, and all I hear is Paw Patrol shorts, and my mom's TV playing ER in the background. I probably missed a middle line since I'm familiar with the theme from later seasons when they shorten it.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Looking forward to Trolls 3 this November!

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Thank you for your kind words! Also, that sounded oddly specific.

I love thanos a lot as a villain just because of how the thought, he truly did believe it, and was going to do everything to achieve it, he even had feelings, which was evident by the soul stone.

And the what if thanos is great!

Milk that cow!

Sunsy

Sunsy wrote:

In West Philidelpha, born and raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days, chillin out maxin, relaxin all cool and I was shooting some b-ball outside of school, I got into one little fight and my mom got scared, she said "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air"

Darn, I forgot "a couple of guys who were up to no good, started making trouble in my neighborhood" part. Weird, since I usually don't forget it when singing it, @Kermit1.

Did my best.

Kermit1

@Sunsy You've still got a better memory than me lol.

Currently Playing:

Sunsy

@Kermit1 Best part is, "the couple of guys who were up to no good" came from my memory too, I didn't even look it up, lol.

Perfect GIF of Will and Jazz.

Kermit1

@Sunsy memory can be like that lol. Ya, it's a great GIF.

Currently Playing:

Anti-Matter

@Sunsy
I was thinking this episode from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

My Top 3 Dance Dance Revolution Arcade:
1. Dance Dance Revolution X2
2. Dance Dance Revolution EXTREME
3. Dance Dance Revolution 3rd Mix

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Sunsy

@Kermit1 If it's ok, I want to edit it in, lol. I still remembered that part from memory.

I just want someone browsing the thread to be like, "did he just sing the Fresh Prince theme?" lol

Kermit1

@Sunsy This is sure a fun thread to browse threw lol
Untitled

Currently Playing:

Sunsy

@Anti-Matter Jazz clearly didn't appreciate the background sounds of Paw Patrol and ER interfering with me singing!

@Kermit1 Thanks! Indeed, inb4 Eel notices what I typed.

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

@Snatcher I wasn’t joking about that true story. I didn’t get into any trouble my artistic abilities were know widely as awful by that time

The gamora sacrifice really would have in any other “hreoic” story been some sort of dark moment that changes them into an anti hero. He sacrificed the person he loved most to save the universe. He derived no joy he just did what had to be done to save their reality. He always wanted to be the hero he was just misguided. I hope if Eternals is allowed to continue we get to see what lead him to this conclusion it may end up being the best thing the MCU does if it’s handled with care. The MCU needs a win and a thanos prequel would be a great way to dip into nostalgia while also improving the already great infinity saga

Star lord Tachslla was my favorite episode. While I didn’t enjoy the series that much that episode was really fun it has the same energy as a child playing with thier toys and I loved it. It just felt like the writers had fun

Okay I’ll be looking for a valentines day astofolo profile then

@Sunsy I cannot wait for the volume 3 soundtrack it’s going to be amazing as expected. Gunn making starlord a music fan was a genius move because the whole movie is just so steeped in Gunn’s love of music. I am very exited for the 3rd one.

Like I said before I love Christmas music but it’s seasonality is what makes it special. You can only listen to it for 40 days so you better make em count

Kermit1

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Star Lord got me into collecting cassette tapes, I'm too deep now to quit lol.

Currently Playing:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic