Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 68,781 to 68,800 of 96,305

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Yeah there probably wouldn’t be to much to read.

@Link-Hero I need to do more research into dolphins, because I have seen them do some really smart stuff. As for other animals that’s kinda what I think as well, I don’t think you could read animals minds whatsoever like you would a persons.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Some what, I actually started thinking about it because I was reading spy x family, Anya talks to animals a lot lol.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Sunsy

No Nintendo Life, I did not say you could stop working while I was trying to post a reply. Now I gotta retype and try to remember everything.

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Cool. I'm usually the same way, always the first to start with Christmas music and movies.

@Tyranexx Most I usually watch are the Trolls cartoons on Netflix and Hulu, and the occasional WWE PPV on Peacock. Most of the time I usually like watching stuff with mom. Will admit, some streaming stuff is impressive, I discovered Roku has live TV, and there's a dedicated 24/7 Strawberry Shortcake channel. Amazes me that a channel dedicated to one cartoon exists.

I also watch YouTube, various gaming stuff, cooking videos, sometimes, some channels do post full episodes of shows officially. For example, Smurfs Official posts full episodes of the classic 80's show.

You're welcome. Glad your Christmas was overall good. I did get a lot of Trolls stuff, but I do love that book. It's just cool looking at all the development art and various character designs before they settled on the final characters. Sounds like you had a good haul too, enjoy Pokemon Legends: Arceus and Kirby!

Mom and I love Home Alone and the second movie, if anything, we like the second one a bit more. Mostly because mom grew up in New York and knows all the locations and such.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

MarioVillager92

@ComfyAko Ohhh, I see. That's understandable. Shifting gears from drawing just a bit, I get really, really overwhelmed with programming. Particularly C++. I took some programming classes quite a few years ago, and while I did good in them, I've had a hard time because I had to write so much code in an efficient manner. Not to mention the many times I got stumped during my programming assignments. Guess it didn't exactly resonate with me. And that's a shame, because I wanted to get into programming when I first heard about it. Oh well.

@Tyranexx Bowser's Fury is definitely a worthwhile addition to 3D World's Switch rerelease. I do recommend giving it a go if you decide to get the Switch version. Thanks!

I'm glad I watched it too! Yeah, I think the fairies had a much more prominent role than Aurora herself. I do like how they quarrel about what color Aurora's dress should be, lol! They are quite charming characters for sure. I might give that Maleficent movie a look at some point.

Yes, my Christmas was wonderful, thank you for asking. Had quite a lot of quality family time, and I got and gave a lot of nice presents. Got some Switch games like Splatoon 3, eShop credit, the Genesis Mini 2, among other things. I do want to get pictures of my presents. Glad you had a good Christmas overall.

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika No worries, I didn't even notice. So it's all good. Hope you had a great holiday!

@Sunsy I like your present haul! Thanks for sharing with us. I like how your shirt says "whatever sprinkles your cupcake," that's cute. That Trolls art book looks like a fun read, too. I also wanna give Sonic Frontiers a shot sometime. How are you liking it?

On my Toad train drawing, thank you! I made them to be as cute as possible, lol. I was given a suggestion that I'd make it in color. Perhaps I'll remake the drawing in color, and have Toadette along for the ride.

That is totally understandable. When I talk to other folks, I want to make sure that they're cool to hang out with, and not someone like the bullies I came across in school years ago, for example. So I'm likewise pretty cautious when it comes to meeting new people.

That'll be cool, I have no problem racing on Merry Mountain again online, even if it's not Christmas. I was given another Mario holiday sweatshirt as an early Christmas present, and much like you, I'll wear it to the Mario movie if it's too cold out.

Your post reminds me, I wanna get pictures of my presents, too. I wanna try to get pics of them tomorrow since it's nighttime as of this post.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Sunsy

@MarioLover92 No problem. Thanks, glad you think it's cute. Works out because cupcakes are a recurring thing in Trolls, whether it's the phrase "cupcakes and rainbows," to being a food in the cartoon series. All the stuff the book reveals is great, it really shows how much work DreamWorks puts into not only Trolls, but their movies in general. All the concepts, scrapped ideas are just interesting, just seeing what we could have had or how different things would have been. BTW, if you have Netflix and want to watch the first Trolls movie, it's on the service now.

I'm loving Sonic Frontiers, Sonic works so well in an open world. Also, the whole island so far gives me serious Breath of the Wild vibes.

You're welcome. Would be cool to see it in color too, it looks good in grey too. I remember doing art in shades of grey thanks to a pencil, so I'm familiar with the style. Sounds like a good idea too.

Yeah, that's the reason, being picked on is what made me cautious when meeting new people.

I loved Merry Mountain, it has to be one of my favorite new additions to Mario Kart. New as in not in a previous game, I don't know if it was a Tour track as I haven't played that. Yeah, because the movie comes out in April, sometimes it will be warm around my birthday, or sometimes it will be cool. Given the movie is coming out on my birthday. My plan would be to wear my short sleeve Peach shirt, with the wreath Peach sweatshirt as backup if it's cold.

Alrighty, will look forward to seeing them then.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Anti-Matter

@Sunsy
Reading your previous comment about favorite games, looks like you have no interest with farming sim games like Harvest Moon or Story of Seasons as currently those franchises are my gaming forte as I have experienced from Harvest Moon Back to Nature PS1 since 22 years ago. Those games and other farming sims style games or Animal Crossing style games with farming activities are pretty much you can get on Steam if you want the best performance. Are those games really didn't impress you at all ?
Because if you can like My Little Pony stuffs, I'm sure you can open with other cute stuffs.
But it seems your favorite things to talk about with other users pretty much same things all over again like Sonic stuffs.
When I tried to talk to you with other stuffs, you seem have no interest at all to getting know.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

https://www.neoseeker.com/story-of-seasons-pioneers-of-olive-...

Reading this Spirit Quest from Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town made me get headache as there are still a lot of things to do to finish all the Spirit Quest tasks. It was like a torture to get certain items in bigger quantity number. 🥴
I promise to myself I will not getting married yet in the game until all the Spirit Quest tasks finished and I have upgraded my house and all my tools so I don't have to hurt my butt again to redo the torture of tedious activities.
When getting married with certain dudes, I have no weight on my shoulder so I can play relax, enjoy my life with my different husbands.
I promise I will finish all that my butt Spirit Quest.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Also, not to mention when I go back to Doraemon Story ofSeasons PS4, I have to work hard my butt to increase the heart level of every villagers to trigger new scenes to finish the main storyline and optional storyline.
I have to dig in mine cave everyday to get at least 3 Junk ores to buy Cupid Arrow from the Sprites in the forest and use that Cupid Arrow to increase heart level quickly.
Digging on mine cave all the time will be very tedious daily activity. 🥴

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika The show just makes me happy, it’s just a good time, you will enjoy it!

Anti-Matter

Watching this all heart even from every marriage candidates, the thing that made me disappointed was why the heck the developer made the getting baby scene was like you get a baby from a delivery by a stork ? 🤦‍♂️
No wonder if in Pioneers of Olive Town have no hospital / clinic since there is no pregnancy or peoples get sick or hurt at all in the game.
Instead, whether you play as boy or girl and getting married with either the dudes or the girls, it will not showing any scenes that there was a pregnancy and having a birth of baby in married life since the game has been designed to be compatible with all events regardless of your gender and your spouse.
I think it should have two different scenes if you have straight marriage or same gender marriage in how do you get the baby.
Also, Pioneers of Olive Town lack of romantic interactions like kissing or hugging or holding the hands that still safe for kids to watch.
The previous games have those romantic interactions.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

blindsquirrel

Is dolphin iOS safe? It sounds interesting, but a little to good to be true.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Princess_Lilly

@Zuljaras Whooo that's a nice one. I got some Lego too. The only thing not to be excited about is where to place the put-together set

Princess_Lilly

TeaCatherine

Well, I thought I may as well post my post Christmas shopping:
No More Heroes 1 (Eshop)
No More Heroes 2 (Eshop)
Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition (Eshop)
Nier Automata (Switch, physical version)
Under Night In-birth (Switch, physical version)
(That said, I can't download the digital ones yet because I need a new micro SD card.)

Edited on by TeaCatherine

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

TeaCatherine

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Yeah, my brother was complaining about the price of Lego the other day, it is ridiculous. Also, what happens if you fuse two stance arts together in XC3?

Edited on by TeaCatherine

TeaCatherine

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Ah, yup, that does sound useful. Also, I do like this game but god the tutorials are annoying.

TeaCatherine

@Zuljaras I think that would make anyone feel better about any purchase (except NFTs and other really stupid purchases, like designer clothes and stuff like that.) Also, you definitely have a point there but in our house Lego is doomed to a life of staying in a general Lego box.

Princess_Lilly

@Zuljaras @TeaCatherine @EaglyTheKawaiiShika

Yeah everybody has that one set that they will find a place for, no matter what. It's just that sometimes you get another one of these sets. And another. And suddenly it becomes more of an issue than the price itself.

Speaking of price, I don't think it is that ridiculously expensive. I mean it's pretty high quality, somebody had to think of these sets, somebody had to put the concepts together, many of them are also licensed (like marvel, Star Wars, etc.) People tend to neglect these costs, but I think it's worth mentioning that. That said, it's still a pricey toy.

Princess_Lilly

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic