Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 68,741 to 68,760 of 96,490

Anti-Matter

@Fizza
Oh, good to hear.
My game order Nexomon + Nexomon Extinction PS4 will be arrived probably today as I thought it will be arrived yesterday, maybe a little bit late due to Christmas holiday.
Yeah, I pick Nexomon on PS4 version since I found the complete two games in one bundle available on PS4 version, so when Nintendo have Pokemon there is Nexomon on PlayStation.
My PS4 have "Pokemon" game too. 😆

About Yokai Watch 2, I didn't realized if I put Yokai like Draggie or Lie-In with Yokai soul orb from either Draggie or Lie-In with support ability EXP plus, if you put a lot of them in your team with a lot of Yokai soul orb EXP plus, you could get more EXP points after battle.
I have tried to find more Lie-In in Yokai Watch 2 but I have to make sure I have Circlet accessories to prevent them get evolved as their evolution have different support ability.
I found the tips & tricks about getting more EXP from this video.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@Tyranexx
Oh, about Sleeping Beauty Disney 1959 cartoon version.
There are a lot of differences from original story version. I found two version of Sleeping Beauty stories from my school library, one is Disney version and the other one from Ladybird book publisher or something like that.

The differences that only on Disney version compared with original version:
1. It introduced two kings from different kingdom and it introduced prince Phillip as the future husband. The original didn't even mentioned their names nor even the future husband.

2. Only three fairies mentioned Flora, Fauna & Merryweather. The original version have 12 fairies and they have no name.

3. Maleficent is the only villain in Disney version. The original version didn't even mentioned Maleficent as it mentioned as the 13th fairy that didn't invited in party so she came in rush, put a curse on young princess and left in hurry. The 13th fairy didn't even care to watch over the young princess grow up.

4. Princess Aurora get raised by the three fairies, unlike the original version that she stayed in her palace and raised by her parents.

5. Disney version have the celebration of Princess Aurora 16th birthday as the wedding party with agenda prince Phillip as her husband, but the original version didn't even have celebration of 16th birthday anniversary.

6. The way of princess Aurora get pricked by needle of spinning wheel because get forced by Maleficent hypnosis, but in original version she found an old woman spinning the spinning wheel and the princess was curious about the needle of spinning wheel. She get pricked and suddenly fell into floor and sleep.

7. In Disney version, princess Aurora only sleeping for several hours until prince Phillip came after her and kissed her, even Merryweather didn't mentioned how long she will sleep, but in original version the 12th fairy mentioned the princess will not die but only sleeping for 100 years. And she slept for literally 100 years in original version. 😅

8. Only Disney version have a fight between prince Phillip and Maleficent while in original version, there was no fight with super villain.
The original version only mentioned there was a brave prince tried to get into the legendary palace which there was a sleeping princess inside the palace for 100 years. After the princess get kissed and woke up, they get married after 100 years sleeping, don't you think it was creepy to marry people after sleeping for 100 years and still looks young ?
And don't you think something creepy with the castle looking after being abandoned for 100 years and the peoples who also sleeping with the princess were still same as 100 years ago ? 😅

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Parker55

I know I’m about 2 days late for you guys over in Europe but I just wanted to say merry Christmas and happy holidays to you all. Hope you’re all having a great December. ✌️

Parker55

Snatcher

Hello everybody I’m semi back! I hope every enjoyed and had a n amazing Christmas, I know I did, I also have a non Christmas version of my pfp, so I don’t need to change it just yet, tho I do have a few ideas for a new one.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Allspice

@Fizza I played the first Nexomon (on Switch) and liked it, definitely has old Pokemon vibes. I heard the second is different so I haven't played that one. One complaint I heard about it is you can't get "Pokeballs" (I can't remember what they are called in game) as easily as the first, which would defeat the purpose of a game like this to me. What's the point if you can't catch what you want?

Another Pokemon like I played is Coromon and I'd recommend that one too.

Allspice

Princess_Lilly

That was some amazing Christmas, now to enjoy the till-end-of-the-year-downtime.

L
Ps. Now I know that Sonic 2 is better than Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

Seriously Sonic 2 managed to do what most movies couldn't - it was better than the 1st part

Princess_Lilly

Sunsy

Christmas was good, some of the gifts I got (even though there's a thread, I'm going to share here since I mostly come here).

Got Sonic Frontiers and some of the Trolls stuff I got. What's not pictured is a mug, two other figures, and a plush I got. Loving Sonic Frontiers so far.

Untitled

Also, this gift has to be my favorite. This is one of the coolest books someone who loves animated movies can get. Has a lot of early concept art, scrapped ideas, and development art DreamWorks came up with during development of the first Trolls movie, and random facts.

Untitled

Also, got to spend time with mom, watched Home Alone, played Sonic Frontiers. Also enjoyed some of the Holiday events in Apex and World of Tanks Blitz.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and holiday. Get anything cool?

EaglyTheKawaiiShika wrote:

@Sunsy megamind is a classic it’s shreck for superheros. It did homelander 9 years before the boys. If you love superhero’s you’ll enjoy it for paroding them while being a great superhero movie and if you hate superheroes you’ll love megamind for making fun of them. It’s a win win

Making note to watch it some time, found it on Peacock the other day. I'm still watching Christmas stuff before it goes away for the year, will try to watch this one.

MarioLover92 wrote:

@Sunsy Gotcha - we all learn as we go. So, it's all good. Yeah that sounds logical that the internet connection would screw up that way. It's not the first time that's happened to me.

Yeah, you can definitely learn from past instances. I've certainly learned a lot as I grew up and everything. We'll be doing our best to stay positive, and not let a single bad thought get stuck in our heads. As that one song in Frozen suggests, just let it go.

Nice, that's cool - no pun intended, lol! Yeah, Merry Mountain is a great course for sure, with its holiday atmosphere. I love the train that flies around the course, too! I so wanna ride it. Nice, that seems like a good sale. Yes, the museum was wonderful! I feel like every time I visit, I would notice at least one or two new things. It was a lot of fun.

Toad's train looks adorable.

Yeah, I remember in my old place, storms would often interfere with the Internet, again this was years ago.

Indeed, it also made me cautious when meeting people too. Just past experiences, especially can be hard for someone with autism too. I'm glad those days of those teachers are no more.

I need to play the expansion more, maybe intentionally race on Merry Mountain. Who am I kidding, I'll race it even when it's not Christmas. I do watch the Trolls Holiday specials anytime of the year, and will wear my Peach Wreath sweatshirt on colder days after Christmas during the winter, lol. Might wear it to the Mario movie if the day I go is cold, since April varies temperature wise. I do have a Peach shirt I plan on wearing if it's not too cold.

Eel wrote:

Merry Christmas! What was under the tree?

See above! Also, Merry Christmas Eel!

Tyranexx wrote:

@Sunsy I was actually thinking of subbing to Netflix a year or two ago, then they raised their prices. I decided I could wait. XD I hope you had a great Christmas and had an awesome gift exchange!

Mom and I stayed subbed to Netflix, mostly because we don't have cable. I think altogether, we spend $30 per month on streaming, which is still a lot cheaper than when we use to have cable. Was using Netflix this morning to watch Trolls.

Thanks, I hope you had a good Christmas too. Most of the gifts were posted above, but also spent time watching Home Alone with mom, and did some of the holiday events in a few games I play. Mom loved the Holiday Barbie and ornaments I gave her.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

TeaCatherine

Hey, does anyone here have any suggestions for good games around the £8 mark? (Asking because I prefer to use my gold points for games rather than discounts.)

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

WoomyNNYes

@TeaCatherine dekudeals keeps track of all switch games on sale. I set the max price to 11 pounds, sorted by metacritic score. You can use other filters/sorts, though. Like the default sort, sort by Beast Deal. Granted, this only displays game on sale right now.

https://www.dekudeals.com/hottest?filter[price_range][min]=&a...

Right off the bat, I see
Inside
Lego City Underground (open world, can take any car. this lego game was designed first as a single player. you can co-op, though)
Bioshock collection

Spyro Trilogy goes on sale virtually every month for 17.50
Enter the Gungeon is full price, 11 pounds
Spot the Differences Party! 5 pounds (I play this with my nieces during holidays visiting)

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Anti-Matter

I was reading the walkthrough of Story of Seasons : Pioneers of Olive Town about Spirit Quest that occurred after finishing the main storyline.
There are a lot of Spirit Request after post game that really really required tons of items to finish the request. It was like I have to working my butt off to get the requirement items with the amount of quantity given and those numbers are ridiculous a lot. 😱🥴
I still have to postpone my wedding before my house get upgraded to final expansion and at least I have obtained all the four seasons islands because I have 3 bachelors to be my husband and I want to experience with different husbands so I have to provide another 3 save slots for each husband as I married with specific husband, I will continue the game with different fate and to play with other husband that have different progress of my Spirit Request, it will be very painful to redo the unfinished Spirit Request when I played with different save files.
One save file might be have better progress than the other save files as I don't want to working my butt off for the same unfinished Spirit Request on different save files.
If I have to finish all the Spirit Request, it will take very very long time to finish, might be take 3 years to finish all the Spirit Request and when I can get married if I have to postpone the marriage for 3 years. 😵

Well, at least I will keep the first save file data with condition before married, just in case if something wrong happened.
My first priority is marrying Ralph as I like his masculine looking as a forest ranger with baseball cap.
My second priority is marrying Emilio as I like his spiky short hair with beach boy looking and medium skin. He looks sexy with that looking.
My third priority is marrying Jack (I prefer called him Raymond as Jack name was similar as Jack / Raymond name in ACNH) as he has cute looking face with blonde hair.
I have fourth priority, he is Damon but I don't really like his facial shape and his body was skinny with punk biker outfits.
Not sure if I want to expand the hunt of other husbands from the DLC.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Princess_Lilly

@TeaCatherine What genre are you looking for?

Lunistice, Syberia 1+2, Okami, Shantae, Gato Roboto

I haven't checked for £ prices though, but they should cost something around that or less

Princess_Lilly

TeaCatherine

@WoomyNNYes One of my sisters keeps telling me to get the Bioshock collection and my brother wants me to get Inside (or possibly Limbo whichever one's 18 rated.) None of your suggestions particularly pique my interest but I will take your Dekudeals suggestion.

TeaCatherine

@ComfyAko Yeah, sort of interested in Okami, however one of my sisters has it for the Wii and despite the fact I don't like playing things on the TV, I'd probably still get chewed out for getting a duplicate.

Princess_Lilly

@TeaCatherine ah yes the double dipping problem. Well, the Switch has the portability, so it's not money wasted in my opinion. The Wii version has the prettiest box I think. I bought one for dimes, still in the original foil, mint condition. I have more Okamis than Morrowinds which says a lot if you count how many times it was in various gaming magazines.

Princess_Lilly

blindsquirrel

It will be good when today is over. Been one of my worse days in a long time.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Sunsy

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Eh, I usually watch and listen to Christmas stuff into early January before I put it away for the year (not counting the two Trolls Holiday specials, I watch those anytime since it's more Trolls to watch). Though, this January, I am going to watch Christmas stuff one day with a friend. We got together last week, exchanged gifts and were going to watch some Christmas shows together, but his stomach got sick 1/3 into the first one we watched, so we're doing a make up day in January for it. We really wanted to do this together.

Will try to give it a watch soon since I have Peacock and it's on there. Not tonight as I have an appointment (actually I need to cook and eat early because of it), hopefully before the week is over.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Snatcher

@blindsquarel I hope it gets better buddy, that sucks to hear.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Sunsy

@blindsquarel Very sorry to hear, hoping for better days.

blindsquirrel

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika @ComfyAko @Sunsy @Snatcher
Luckily it’s not anything like a few weeks back when I wasn’t right in the head. I’ve had to go to the insta care for something( don’t want to say what it is) and now I need an ultrasound. Hopefully it’s not something really bad.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic